Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death (17821 Views)

Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / Obiwon Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by lovelyronke20(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Singer Obiora Obiwon has taken to his Instagram page to share on how God saved him from the jaw of death. He was first misdiagnosed and then later found out that he had appendiceal mass in his stomach. Later on, he had heart palpitating due to an injection he was given. Not wanting to give up, he started singing and praying and the heart palpitation stop. Later in the day doctor friends confessed to him that they didn't think he will make it past the night.

Read what he said below

I’m thanking You, God, from a full heart, I’m writing the book on your wonders. I’m whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I’m singing your song, High God. Psalm 9:1‭-‬2 MSG_On this day a year ago I entered what was the most trying season of my life. It was a matter of life and death. What seemed to be fever with stomach pain dovetailed into a complicated matter with my abdomen. After an initial misdiagnosis while my situation got worse, I was by a divine stroke of mercy evacuated at the nick of time as an emergency case to another hospital_On the journey to the other hospital, I could feel myself slipping. I was so weak I couldn't talk. My stomach was bloated. I didn't mind leaving bearing in mind the pain I had been through for about a week by then, but at that point God reminded me of my wife and children who would bear the brunt if I gave up easily_I was stabilised at the new place and a gastroenterologist attended to my matter. However all along this was a deep spiritual battle. I had previously been shown the battle in dreams. I shared with my egbon prayer partner Tmac as well as my pastor @nathanielblow who prayerfully supported me through out. I received so much quality medical care at the new place that I believed the battle was already over... but that was as far as human knowledge and wisdom could go. There was a fight that needed to be won in the spirit_After the surgical procedure to evacuate the "appendiceal mass" discovered in my stomach, I was supposed to heal and stabilize but it wasn't so. One particular night ordinary paracetamol injection caused by heart to start palpitating. The doctor in charge asked if I had a history of heart problems, I didn't. I was frustrated. I asked to be left alone. I wanted to live but my body wasn't healing. We had prayed and prayed and received victory but I was getting worse. As I pondered what the Lord was doing and if it was my time, I heard Him whisper clearly "Spirit of Life". I repeated in my mind that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Life. Then I hear another one: "If the Spirit which raised Jesus from the dead be in you, how much more will He quicken your mortal body"

https://gistchic.com/singer-obiora-obiwon-testifies-on-how-god-snatched-him-from-the-jaw-of-death/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by CoolJul: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks be to Jehovah. Hallelujah!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by CoolJul: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Praise be to God.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS THO......

HE SHOULD AV JUST KEPT KWAYET AS GOD DON SAVE AM....NOW THEY WILL AV NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO RE-STRATEGIZE AND STEP UP MOMENTUM....I REALLY FEEL FOR HIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by soberdrunk(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Something Dr Igodo Goko cleanser for solve easily.... angry

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by iamdref: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hallelujah

3 Likes

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by ainas247: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
undecided Glory to God Almighty Jesus...

Do you want to revive your business from death
the Rank Your Business to Google Page 1 and get
more clients

2 Likes

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by Hotzone(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Non readers, we are here!
We are commentators based on headline!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by Lexusgs430: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
New single loading......

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by laughitall(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hallaluyah[left][/left][right][/right][center][/center]
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
But we will still die last last anyways.

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by Lexusgs430: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hotzone:
Non readers, we are here!

Welcome to our klub..........

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by Dacronym(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Severe pain Is a Bad Thing

2 Likes

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by MartinsD12(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
lovelyronke20:
Singer Obiora Obiwon has taken to his Instagram page to share on how God saved him from the jaw of death. He was first misdiagnosed and then later found out that he had appendiceal mass in his stomach. Later on, he had heart palpitating due to an injection he was given. Not wanting to give up, he started singing and praying and the heart palpitation stop. Later in the day doctor friends confessed to him that they didn't think he will make it past the night.
Read what he said below
I’m thanking You, God, from a full heart, I’m writing the book on your wonders. I’m whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I’m singing your song, High God. Psalm 9:1‭-‬2 MSG_On this day a year ago I entered what was the most trying season of my life. It was a matter of life and death. What seemed to be fever with stomach pain dovetailed into a complicated matter with my abdomen. After an initial misdiagnosis while my situation got worse, I was by a divine stroke of mercy evacuated at the nick of time as an emergency case to another hospital_On the journey to the other hospital, I could feel myself slipping. I was so weak I couldn't talk. My stomach was bloated. I didn't mind leaving bearing in mind the pain I had been through for about a week by then, but at that point God reminded me of my wife and children who would bear the brunt if I gave up easily_I was stabilised at the new place and a gastroenterologist attended to my matter. However all along this was a deep spiritual battle. I had previously been shown the battle in dreams. I shared with my egbon prayer partner Tmac as well as my pastor @nathanielblow who prayerfully supported me through out. I received so much quality medical care at the new place that I believed the battle was already over... but that was as far as human knowledge and wisdom could go. There was a fight that needed to be won in the spirit_After the surgical procedure to evacuate the "appendiceal mass" discovered in my stomach, I was supposed to heal and stabilize but it wasn't so. One particular night ordinary paracetamol injection caused by heart to start palpitating. The doctor in charge asked if I had a history of heart problems, I didn't. I was frustrated. I asked to be left alone. I wanted to live but my body wasn't healing. We had prayed and prayed and received victory but I was getting worse. As I pondered what the Lord was doing and if it was my time, I heard Him whisper clearly "Spirit of Life". I repeated in my mind that the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Life. Then I hear another one: "If the Spirit which raised Jesus from the dead be in you, how much more will He quicken your mortal body"

https://gistchic.com/singer-obiora-obiwon-testifies-on-how-god-snatched-him-from-the-jaw-of-death/
He is now a pastor
Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by Sultty(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Obiwon it's been long we heard about him sad
Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by TheMainMan: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thank GOD for your life
Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by ruffhandu: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thank God for you. Make sure you attack the source, else you'll wear yourself out in battle.
Going on the I
Offensive is the solution somerimes, let the attacker now be the one complaining you are attacking.

4 Likes

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by lastmessenger: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
ednut1:
But we will still die last last anyways.
shut up.focuse on the subject matter. He didn't die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by ednut1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
lastmessenger:
shut up.focuse on the subject matter. He didn't die.
i find it funny anyone will say God saved him. U no wan see god ni??

3 Likes

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by wellmax(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
May the name of the Lord be praised.

3 Likes

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Obiwon E don tey o.

Thank God for him.cool

2 Likes

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by farem: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

HE SHOULD AV JUST KEPT KWAYET AS GOD DON SAVE AM....NOW THEY WILL AV NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO RE-STRATEGIZE AND STEP UP MOMENTUM....I REALLY FEEL FOR HIM.

As if the Lord of hosts is a kid, ba?
Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by GreatResearcher: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
lovelyronke20:

Read what he said below

That was actually human error and God wasn't involved.

Cc paxonel

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by Topmaike007(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
I still like this guy Hit single obiwon ft M.i and oga boss
Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by superior1: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thank God for His mercy
Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by jaxxy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
God is the Greatest.
Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by LordPsalm(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Revelation 12 vs 11
They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
GreatResearcher:
That was actually human error and God wasn't involved.

Cc paxonel

Bad medical practice is a worrying issue in Nigeria.
There was obviously human error from the misdiagnosis. He had issue with inflamed appendix. Went through appendectomy, not well managed, got infected (peritonitis) bloated tummy (ascites) collected fluid in the tummy which some quacks would diagnose as liver problem.

Doctors need to constantly update their knowledge and they can’t possibly work without radiological/ radiographic assistance. Using the right diagnostic tools would’ve easily spotted this guy’s problem and then you’d have to worry about the environment and the type of tools used to open him up.

He was a lucky boy.

9 Likes

Re: Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death by 3verblazing(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
"Obimooo isanmo
obimoo E bimo
Wanyo oma"
Hehehe .reign that year
Thank God for the gift of life

Money making site that works
See my signature..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Cousin Akinkunle Olunloyo's Arrest / Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.