Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Deleted - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deleted (6656 Views)

Deleted / deleted / Post Deleted by OP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2017
ikemesit4477:
what happen to your bank account, or the money in your bank account has also been stolen?
I don't have money in my bank account either, due to the fact that the bank we have is far from where I'm serving and it costs 600 as transportation to and fro the only first bank in Ahoada East so i had to withdraw my last cash there. Also the ATM is always crowded. However what took most of my money was the additional certification courses i enrolled in. The last cash on me was the one stolen.
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 7:01am On Apr 14, 2017
yellow237:
nawao nairaland don turn to miracle. house were everybody come to seek help,guy how do expect anybody to help for this buhari periodic table.Hope say u don baff sha cos EPPnism don already travel for Easter.
I don't understand you sir
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Good morning all
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2017
embarassed
Re: Deleted by Vine4(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2017
My brother it is well. I understand how you feel currently becos I've bin through hell and back so I understand wht your going tru.
The truth is nobody is dis forum is going to take you serious and you should know why.
The rate at which pple falsely use dis medium 2 deceive kind hearted nigerians is so overwhelming
I want to tell you something thatcan greatly help you dis trying tyme. Believe me. PM me

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
Vine4:
My brother it is well. I understand how you feel currently becos I've bin through hell and back so I understand wht your going tru.
The truth is nobody is dis forum is going to take you serious and you should know why.
The rate at which pple falsely use dis medium 2 deceive kind hearted nigerians is so overwhelming
I want to tell you something thatcan greatly help you dis trying tyme. Believe me. PM me
Thanks for ur kind words, I've sent you a pm sir. Awaiting ur reply.
Re: Deleted by yellow237(m): 10:50am On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
I don't understand you sir
u dont need to understand me,I am actually talking to my self.just help urself.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
Sir don't be offended, but i mentioned in my post that my laptop and tab which is my main source of income was stolen? I'm not the lazy type so i don't know what you mean by all this.

Lol.. Desperate times calls for desperate measure, your smartphone can do anything it's smart!
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2017
HenryDion:

Lol.. Desperate times calls for desperate measure, your smartphone can do anything it's smart!
How do you know if my phone is actually smart?
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Thanks for the response so far. Happy Easter all smiley
Re: Deleted by ThatIgboBoy: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
that's the problem, my dad right from time has been against me going for service. Rather he wanted me to get married immediately after university. He hasn't even called me for once since i left home for camp. As for my other relations, I've not spoken to them in years cos I've been on my own . Also i don't want to put anybody in a state of panic.

This place gave u out as a fraud

I did my youth service too and i and my lodgematess were robbed in our lodge in ogun state. I managed to call my dad and he sent me money cuz i had none then. No parent no matter the animosity will hear that his child just escaped harms way and wont seek to help that child out. So baba,u be scam wether u like am or not

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by stenlydxlite(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hoodlums stole your tab and laptop.
The place is not secure.
They push a lady.
They stole your money.
Now, you got No CASH.
Nairlanders insulted the state help.
Where you stay is far.........
NA BUHARI CAUSE ALL THIS CALAMITY, Buhari IS IN..............(complete to get alert)
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

This place gave u out as a fraud

I did my youth service too and i and my lodgematess were robbed in our lodge in ogun state. I managed to call my dad and he sent me money cuz i had none then. No parent no matter the animosity will hear that his child just escaped harms way and wont seek to help that child out. So baba,u be scam wether u like am or not
Believe what ever you want. My family is not the same as yours and besides that's what being a man is all about. Right now I'm trying to avoid the "I told you so" moment. My dad is also hypertensive bro. Won't be wise to risk it don't you think? Thanks for calling me a scam but he who wears the shoe no where it pinches.
Re: Deleted by ThatIgboBoy: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
Believe what ever you want. My family is not the same as yours and besides that's what being a man is all about. Right now I'm trying to avoid the "I told you so" moment. My dad is also hypertensive bro. Won't be wise to risk it don't you think? Thanks for calling me a scam but he who wears the shoe no where it pinches.

U are a cheap scam and i hope no one falls for your gimmicks

1 Like

Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
stenlydxlite:
Hoodlums stole your tab and laptop.
The place is not secure.
They push a lady.
They stole your money.
Now, you got No CASH.
Nairlanders insulted the state help.
Where you stay is far.........
NA BUHARI CAUSE ALL THIS CALAMITY, Buhari IS IN..............(complete to get alert)
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
How do you know if my phone is actually smart?

My dear, there exist a lot of loopholes in your write ups that i won't like to explore. Your story doesn't add up one bit. Besides, the cash you used to buy the data currently in use, make out another and sort yourself out. Going online to seek for sympathy make you less a man. Go out, you wil see people who are hustling under the sun. If you're really desperate for the cash, do same!

Don't quote me again please, I've more important things to do.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Funpeter: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
I don't have money in my bank account either, due to the fact that the bank we have is far from where I'm serving and it costs 600 as transportation to and fro the only first bank in Ahoada East so i had to withdraw my last cash there. Also the ATM is always crowded. However what took most of my money was the additional certification courses i enrolled in. The last cash on me was the one stolen.
So if we decide to help how will you get money to get to the ATM and withdraw it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'm willing to help if only u can post your nysc ID card, state code number, call-up number.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Funpeter:
So if we decide to help how will you get money to get to the ATM and withdraw it?
I can borrow 300 transport money to the bank
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
bjhaid:
I'm willing to help if only u can post your nysc ID card, state code number, call-up number.
Thanks very much. I can send it to you via pm Sir?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
Thanks very much. I can send it to you via pm Sir?
no pm bro, post it here.
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
bjhaid:
no pm bro, post it here.
I can't bro for the sake of anonymity.
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
I can't bro for the sake of anonymity.
lol, you don't need the money

1 Like

Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
bjhaid:
lol, you don't need the money
I do bro that's why i want to pm what you asked for? I can't just paste all that info about me here sir. What if any of my friends or family sees it?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
I do bro that's why i want to pm what you asked for? I can't just paste all that info about me here sir. What if any of my friends or family sees it?
nothing to discuss in Pm bro, if you can't post your details here, have a nice day then.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
bjhaid:
nothing to discuss in Pm bro, if you can't post your details here, have a nice day then.
Have a nice day sir!
Re: Deleted by Funpeter: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
Okay
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good evening all. thanks for the support and response soo far. I really think this NYSC of a thing should be scrapped, it's really not worth it. Tbh embarassed
Re: Deleted by mikeywise(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
You can borrow transport money to the bank but you cannot borrow transport home? Ok, kwantinue.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
gameova:
Good evening all. thanks for the support and response soo far. I really think this NYSC of a thing should be scrapped, it's really not worth it. Tbh embarassed

BIG SCAMMER!!!!!.... I just pity anyone that will fall for this.....the thieves didn't also steal this phone u r using right now....or u want to say another lie to defend yourself

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Drienzia: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Which of the secondary schools in ochigba er u? that's my home town, luckily, I'm home for easter. pls reply, don't even bother mentioning your name, because I'd visit the school principal of the above school you'd mention to confirm if u really a corper. and enquire if the incident really happened. If all you've said is true, I'd give u 3k for ur TF back home

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 15, 2017
It's evident that he's a scammer. Seun, please lock this thread so that this scammer won't scam any buck from a generous NLer. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline / How Much Salary Do Dispatch Riders Earn? / Healthplus Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.