Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Deleted - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deleted (6653 Views)

Deleted / deleted / Post Deleted by OP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 1:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Drienzia:
Which of the secondary schools in ochigba er u? that's my home town, luckily, I'm home for easter. pls reply, don't even bother mentioning your name, because I'd visit the school principal of the above school you'd mention to confirm if u really a corper. and enquire if the incident really happened. If all you've said is true, I'd give u 3k for ur TF back home
Community Secondary school Ochigba, I mentioned it in my first post sir.
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 2:05am On Apr 15, 2017
HenryDion:
It's evident that he's a scammer. Seun, please lock this thread so that this scammer won't scam any buck from a generous NLer. Thank you.
I think you should explain how I'm a scammer. I really don't want to think i made a mistake bringing my problem to NL. Because i see NL as a big family where people can bring their various problems and Expect help (must not be financially but ur words of encouragement could go a long way?) Anyways, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. Thanks anyway!
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 4:29am On Apr 15, 2017
mikeywise:

You can borrow transport money to the bank but you cannot borrow transport home? Ok, kwantinue.
The reason for that is quite Obvious bro
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 15, 2017
HenryDion:
It's evident that he's a scammer. Seun, please lock this thread so that this scammer won't scam any buck from a generous NLer. Thank you.

SECONDED!!!!

cc Lalasticlala
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2017
Randy91:

BIG SCAMMER!!!!!.... I just pity anyone that will fall for this.....the thieves didn't also steal this phone u r using right now....or u want to say another lie to defend yourself
No they didn't
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Drienzia:
Which of the secondary schools in ochigba er u? that's my home town, luckily, I'm home for easter. pls reply, don't even bother mentioning your name, because I'd visit the school principal of the above school you'd mention to confirm if u really a corper. and enquire if the incident really happened. If all you've said is true, I'd give u 3k for ur TF back home
Waiting for ur reply sir
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2017
gameova:
I think you should explain how I'm a scammer. I really don't want to think i made a mistake bringing my problem to NL. Because i see NL as a big family where people can bring their various problems and Expect help (must not be financially but ur words of encouragement could go a long way?) Anyways, what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. Thanks anyway!

Family ko, problem ni.. That's how you guys go around, using sweet words to scam people. In fact, we're same blood from same mother...nonsense! No go look for work.

For days now, you still have enough MB to be online. God is watching you.
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2017
For those still doubting and asked for ID, @bjhaid and Co, here u go
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Good morning
Re: Deleted by nams77: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Why not arrange something with the principal to give you a soft loan or advance payment or whatever. He cant deny you that knowing the predicament you are facing. I did that in my time and bought a big vitaform.
Anyway, I'm waiting for the guy that wants to run a check on your story. Op, you have not explored all the options available to raise that fund

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2017
nams77:
Why not arrange something with the principal to give you a soft loan or advance payment or whatever. He cant deny you that knowing the predicament you are facing. I did that in my time and bought a big vitaform.
Anyway, I'm waiting for the guy that wants to run a check on your story. Op, you have not explored all the options available to raise that fund
Thanks bro, I was thinking about that but right now the school is closed for the term. Nice suggestion!
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Drienzia:
How far bro. I'm still waiting for ur reply. Thanks
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Good afternoon
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
embarassed
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Good evening
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Still hopeful
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'm starving here. Hmmm cry
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter Sunday
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Good morning and happy new week embarassed
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Drienzia:
Sir, i didn't hear from you again?
Re: Deleted by Drienzia: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2017
gameova:
Sir, i didn't hear from you again?
The school s on holidays. I heard they writing CRS tomorrow(waec) so I'd definitely be there.
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
Drienzia:
The school s on holidays. I heard they writing CRS tomorrow(waec) so I'd definitely be there.
OK thanks
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good evening
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2017
Morning
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Drienzia:
How far?
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2017
cry
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Get a loan from ETC... YOU get this loan within 24hours. I can walk you through getting d loans. All u need is an internet connection
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
adeboy95:
Get a loan from ETC... YOU get this loan within 24hours. I can walk you through getting d loans. All u need is an internet connection
How do i get this loan bro? I'm interested! Thanks
Re: Deleted by BlueRayDick: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
This post was made on the 13th of April 2017 and today is 19th of April 2017, that makes it 6days today. @Op If u didn't die within this past six days and its not your ghost that is replying to all post here, I can categorically tell u that u won't die before next allawee drops in your bank account. Whatever/Whomever has been supporting and feeding u for this past six days will definitely sustain u till the later part of the month.

To be frank with u I don't believe ur story, just like majority of the people here. However If ur story is true, it is advisable u call ur parents/guardians and request for financial assistance. We've had several scammers come up with more convincing stories than yours and those who believed them have since regretted having lending them helping hand

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
BlueRayDick:
This post was made on the 13th of April 2017 and today is 19th of April 2017, that makes it 6days today. @Op If u didn't die within this past six days and its not your ghost that is replying to all post here, I can categorically tell u that u won't die before next allawee drops in your bank account. Whatever/Whomever has been supporting and feeding u for this past six days will definitely sustain u till the later part of the month.

To be frank with u I don't believe ur story, just like majority of the people here. However If ur story is true, it is advisable u call ur parents/guardians and request for financial assistance. We've had several scammers come up with more convincing stories than yours and those who believed them have since regretted having lending them helping hand
Thanks for your contribution bro, it is well. I wouldn't blame those having doubts in their hearts considering how difficult the economy is right now and past incidents of scammers here. However, someone here said he was going to investigate my case but hasn't responded till now. My eyes are getting dim cos of excess garri drinking. 30th is Still far.
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
adeboy95:
Still waiting for your response
Re: Deleted by gameova(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Or you could help me with airtime sir, 100 will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wanted: Someone To Convert Diesel Engine To Run On Biogas / Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment 2014 / Social Media Manager Recruitment At Jumia Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.