Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Incompetency - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Incompetency (472 Views)

Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Lady Scams Man Of N4M With Promise Of Getting Him Job With Goodluck Jonathan.PIC / Decomposed Corpse Found Along Goodluck Jonathan Bypass In Calabar.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Incompetency by OLAJADON: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2017
This purpose of this trend is for you guys to help me enlighten some of our youth because I don't understand how we will have a president and people would steal money that is enough for the yearly budget of about five African nations? How we will have a president that his wife will steal more than $300 million and she still has the gut to call the money as a GIFT? How we will have a president that is insensitive to the need of the mass to the extent that they now take the post as a family title where by they take turn for who go first and after for presidential post so they can loot these various national resources without A disturbing B looting.
To me Mr Jonathan should be held responsible for all the actions under his adminstration, I don't think he is only incompetent I know he has his own hidden loot some where. The funniest part is, he is been celebrated as a national hero.
My major fear is for the youth of this country, we still have some youth that are taking this corruption fight as ethnical fight, we all have to join hands together and support this fight. I know we have the like of ameachi et al who are know as thieves but pretending to be in fight against corruption but believe me if we have one voice all these leaders will have their share of their evil deed
God bless Nigeria #wefightagainstcorruption #onevoicenigeria #giveusourmoneyback.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Incompetency by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2017
My problem with your creative and insightful post is its narrow-mindness.
Let's get an aggregate of all our politicians and judge them to the same standard.

Lalasticlala please help us migrate this to the frontpage.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Incompetency by OLAJADON: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
I just wonder what would have happen assuming Jonathan won the 2015 election maybe we would have seen people fighting for reminant of food in the waste bin by now.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Incompetency by OLAJADON: 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
unclezuma:
My problem with your creative and insightful post is its narrow-mindness.
Let's get an aggregate of all our politicians and judge them to the same standard.

Lalasticlala please help us migrate this to the frontpage.
OK Mr creativity and better insight let see your view. This is one of the gullible youth am talking about
MOREOVER THERE IS NOTHING TO JUDGE JONATHAN ON, HIS ASSOCIATES ALREADY LOOT THE TREASURY TO ZERO ACCOUNT, MOST OF THEM HAVE EVEN ABSCONDED SO WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT TO JUDGE ON, PLEASE TELL ME OR DONT YOU LISTEN TO THE NEWS
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Incompetency by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2017
OLAJADON:

OK Mr creativity and better insight let see your view. This is one of the gullible youth am talking about

You don't base your assumptions on person it has to be a general filter for all. Making one person a scapegoat in a herd of goats is simpleminded and I dare say you don't know what your writeup represents . A step in the right direction yes but it needs moral backing which I doubt you can cover with this narrow thinking.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Incompetency by OLAJADON: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2017
unclezuma:

You don't base your assumptions on person it has to be a general filter for all. Making one person a scapegoat in a herd of goats is simpleminded and I dare say you don't know what your writeup represents . A step in the right direction yes but it needs moral backing which I doubt you can cover with this narrow thinking.
What is this one saying, if Jonathan is a person like you said he is are we still suppose to be trying to recover from the menace his wife and friends caused.
Please talk like a sensible person, you can't tell Jonathan is not aware that all these was going under him but what did he do instead he came out to campaign in 2015, to prove to you that he is not even bother if you that want to die for him today has eaten this morning or not so please enlighten me more on what the world MORAL AND PERSON MEANS.
Lalasticlala can you move this please.

(1) (Reply)

Baddo Killings: Police After Family For Raising False Alarm / Two Men Killed During Kingship And Land Clash In Odukpani L.G.A Calabar / Extortion By Men Of Vigilante Group Of Nig In Calaber South Local Govt Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.