Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Follow The Best League In Africa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Follow The Best League In Africa (1563 Views)

La Liga; Why Its Currently The Best League In The World.... / Okagbare Jumps 7.04m To Win Diamond League In Monaco / Okagbare Jumps 7.14m At Diamond League In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow The Best League In Africa by Pharoh: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2009
Guys come and follow the best league in africa here.

http://www.nigeriapremierleague.com/
Re: Follow The Best League In Africa by RSA(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2010
I think this one is much better

http://www.psl.co.za
Re: Follow The Best League In Africa by Pharoh: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2010
All african leagues are best i hope you get what i mean.

By the way i follow that too and i actually like four teams there

Mamelodi sundowns, Maroka swallows, Kaizer chiefs and ajax.

Which of the team among those 4 above was banned from caf competitions some years ago for not participating after winning the PSL? undecided
Re: Follow The Best League In Africa by RSA(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2010
Pharoh:

All african leagues are best i hope you get what i mean.

By the way i follow that too and i actually like four teams there

Mamelodi sundowns, Maroka swallows, Kaizer chiefs and ajax.

Which of the team among those 4 above was banned from caf competitions some years ago for not participating after winning the PSL? undecided

Don't mind me oo grin I was just pulling your small finger grin
To answer your question, my team Kaizer Chiefs was banned from participating after they refused to honour their return leg in Madagascar because of the violence and the coup in that country.
They've also refused to play in confedaration cup this year,even though the ban is lifted.

Mamelodi Sundown best ever striker was a Nigerian called Raphael Ndukwe Chukwu,nicknamed Chuku train
Moroka Swallows has the tendency to recruit Nigerians goal keeper,their current Keeper is Greg Etafia and before him was Ida "supersport" Peterside
Kaizer Chiefs had a striker from Nigeria last season named Victor Ogbonna,he made his impression but was injury prone and the club released him.
Ajax Cape Town is known for their world class accademy that has produced players like steven pinaar,benni mccarthy,and recently the Cameroonian international midfield Eyong Enoh who now plays for Ajax in Amstradam.Also Mikel Obi spend sometime at Ajax in Capetown.

The current hotest Nigerian import in SA league is Prince Olomu,he is a second best scorer this season,and the fact that he is a midfielder make him very special.

(1) (Reply)

Old Pics Of Mourinho,wenger, Ancelotti, Lvg & Pellegrini In Thier Playing Days / Beware Of Nairastake.com..they Scammed Me Of N30,000(screenshot) / Trick For Virtual Football Players With Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.