Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) (63922 Views)

Bbnaija: Ike, Mike, Elozonam And Diane Receive A Million Naira From Travel Beta / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / Efe Performs As Bisola Shaku Shaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by Josiahdking: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2017

Dont laugh alone, share this with friends.
To see more, Follow officialmallama on:
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialmallama
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialmallama
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/officialmallama

Thanks!!!
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by Xone3(f): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Bbnaija organisers suppose prepare them on how to carry themselves when in public or posing for the camera.

TY Bello, did a very good job on olajumoke (bread seller)
It was not only TY Bello that did the work o. She was enrolled into the Poise Finishing Academy too. Kudos to Poise Nigeria for a job Welldone on Olajumoke. Efe needs to attend a Finishing School, that's ALL.

1 Like

Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by 3plecz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abeg am losing already as my view and likes us low compare to others Pls my pple help me win this $1000
View, like and share

All u need to do is Juz click on diz link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSstceyhUB0/

Thanks and God bless
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
When will the media circus end?

It was just a game show that's over.

It's not like they cured cancer or something.
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Congrats

I expect Efe to learn how to pose like a celebrity which he is right now

His pose and how he look into the camera sometimes just no follow.

He is still trying to come to terms with reality. He needs some time to accept the new reality of his life

2 Likes

Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by Babsoo: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
More money to come to the 5 finalists....
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by lolaluv1(f): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is Marvis now dating Efe?
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by PaulScript: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Erngie:
Wow! Open doors everywhere. who God don bless no man can curse
you sure say na 'God' bless am?
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

which one be luana alves.. fill me in

Enter xvideos then search for luana alves.... And be amazed
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by edupedia: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
ROCE:
What I noticed is how Tboss was in the middle in that group picture. That speaks a lot.

...she is the REAL star...just wait for a few more months...
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by gritzky1996: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
hello nairalanders facially u don't know me, we might not be from the same ethnicity but for the sake of God help me out by voting for me in the gidicompare competition by liking my pic.I won't be able to repay you but God will give you a helper too.

Please I seriously need your help in this competition. Please visit @gidicompare page on ig and vote my meme by liking the pic.or follow link Am seriously counting on you and BC to all ur friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1FOsPlN9-/
this meme is about bbn efe so let all efenation members vote thanks
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by micxwell(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Congrats

That's not his method, one of the reasons why he won
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by equityjake(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
All this bb9ja of a thing suppose don end now.....Abi e get season 2 ni
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
CirocBoi:

Enter xvideos then search for luana alves.... And be amazed

wahala dey...running there hahaha
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin grin samba girls on his mind
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
The guy wan go use all im money go gbensh samba girls.
Brazilian booties.kai I envy u ooooo.
But no come after two weeks tell us say money don finish like tboss o.
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by Palmwinetapper: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
IamAirforce1:

He fit dey Nairaland

FFK, Denrele ones quoted nairaland.
Munachi Abbi aka palmwinetapper is on nairaland
am not Denrele biko
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by kingthoby1811(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dis tboss sha...always forming kiss
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by hollowway44: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
realestniggah:
wait out of all the country in the world efe picked Brazil

Haba..my guy no see USA UK OR Canada..

why marvis con resemble posh Fulani like this with that hairstyle

Lol... Na d hairstyle you see self... Marvis dey try near Efe bumpa to bumpa now... Even dey wear to match wit d celeb. Lol
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by hollowway44: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Marvis dey try near Efe bumpa to bumpa now... Even dey wear to match wit d celeb. Lol
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
efe u Bleep up. why u called brazil na? whywhy brazil no sure efe my guy
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by gare2510(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Efe sure say u no go collect money value, 25m big for mouth but go lost for inside market
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
When the Lord turned again the captivity of Efe, he was like them that dreamed...then was his mouth filled with laughter...

Congrats E money
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by delishpot: 1:25am On Apr 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Congrats

World people shaa!
Re: Travel Beta Gives Efe Return Ticket To Brazil As Bisola Gets $1000 (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
This guy and Miracle were the most undeserving of BBNaija winners. Sha, it’s in the past now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" / Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.