Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The March Has Began In Edo State To Stop Police Harassment And Home Invasion. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The March Has Began In Edo State To Stop Police Harassment And Home Invasion. (547 Views)

8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / How To Escape Home Invasion Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The March Has Began In Edo State To Stop Police Harassment And Home Invasion. by gentlewiz: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2017
Any young guy living in Edo State would know that the police has devised a new means of extorting money from the youths under the false pretence of looking for Fraudsters. How long are we going to keep living under this intimidation by the men given arms to protect us? The case of armed robbery has drastically reduced now the Police (SARS) that are meant to go after armed robbers and other related crimes life threatening are now busy intimidating the youth, You plait your hair or have a draid lock hairstyle then you are a Fraudster, Please tell me where its written in the Constitution of Nigeria that a guy should not plait hair or have any hair style of his choice or have a tattoo? Same police will hide in street corners waiting for any boy to fall victim, They would forcefully take your phone, go through the contents of your phone, messages and all just looking for any clue that links you to being a fraudster, Same police would invade your house with no search warrant as early as 5am in the morning because you own a car!!! Please these people should be called to order!!! We've had too much of your b*llsh*t!! Stop intimidating young boys!!! Stop intimidating the youth!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The March Has Began In Edo State To Stop Police Harassment And Home Invasion. by sybarite7(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2017
I CONCUR, SUCH SHOULD ALSO BE CARRIED OUT IN LAGOS(FESTAC,MARYLAND,SURULERE,AJAH) E.T.C...COS THE LAST TIME THEY SAID ITS ILLEGAL TO GO THROUGH OUR PHONES. BUT THEY STILL DO IT. #OURMUMUDONDO

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of How I Was Scammed All My Money In Owerri / Miscreants Go On Rampage In Lagos Killing 3 And Many Injured / Young Nigerian Man Collapses And Faints After Taking Too Much Tramadol (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.