Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day (43893 Views)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Bride's Boobs Pop Out On Her Wedding Day (Photo) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Afriifa(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Even the ones you are calling half brains slay queens have fathers who sometimes love them to death, how can you tell the girl getting married in the picture is not a slay queen? abi your brain in paining you?
read my comment again. This time make sure you able to comprehend everything. Then quote me back.

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by EzigboNwanma(f): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Why are they crying?
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by habakukjss3: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
EmekaBlue:
mscheww...d man dey vex say another man go dey touch wetin him dey touch bfr now
must u utter silly things. nuisance

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by smarleybiz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
I celebrate with u sir..
it's tears of joy..
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by AndyCole16(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:
Awwwnnnn. I can imagine! cry cry

Yes the bond is there between a dad and his daughter.

I know my dad will too cry cry

Daddy dont worry, the vision is for an appointed time. cool
What church do you attend?
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by steppins: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:
Awwwnnnn. I can imagine! cry cry

Yes the bond is there between a dad and his daughter.

I know my dad will too cry cry

Daddy dont worry, the vision is for an appointed time. cool
This your application get as e be.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by bigfoot79(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Na so my father in law self dey cry with my bride on my wedding day oh
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by bjt(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
The bond is very strong. Daughters tends to like their dad more.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by ladySuperb(f): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
TrumporIdie:
Even the ones you are calling half brains slay queens have fathers who sometimes love them to death, how can you tell the girl getting married in the picture is not a slay queen? abi your brain in paining you?
Gbayi!!!!
His head is not paining him oooo
The fish brain wey he get they cause am grin[
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by mccoy47(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
EmekaBlue:
mscheww...d man dey vex say another man go dey touch wetin him dey touch bfr now

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Saintmary(f): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is she moving to the next planet?
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by ujudiaz(f): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Receive sense in Jesus name! Amen angry
EmekaBlue:

2 Likes

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by BLACKdagger: 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Who did this to we Igbos? Why do we Igbos like dragging the name of our tribe in the mud. Are we Igbos cursed?

Lalasticlala come and put this lunatic where he belongs.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Esthefaith(f): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
such a pity the moment has been taken away from me......

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Esthefaith(f): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
such a pity the moment has been taken away from me...... death be not proud

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by VickyRotex(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
AndyCole16:

What church do you attend?

Location changes it. Currently attend Overcomers Assembly.
Born in Christ Apostolic Church though.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by VickyRotex(f): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:

This your application get as e be.

lol. Wetin do the application?
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by EmekaBlue(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
ujudiaz:
Receive sense in Jesus name! Amen angry
tongue atleast u got d idea of what i mean...who knws if it doesnt happen to u now
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=mccoy47 post=55538370][/quote] smiley from d man...yeah
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Guyman02: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Who did this to we Igbos? Why do we Igbos like dragging the name of our tribe in the mud. Are we Igbos cursed?
Stale and dry joke
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by gwama: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Flashy makeup, women do not understand that on the wedding day, they must have a more natural makeup. On the day of the wedding it is assumed that the woman marries pure, so her make-up must bring out her purity. cool
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by steppins: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Wetin do the application?
Nothing o! It's stylish and coded. Quite impressed. A profile pic won't hurt, tho.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by talktonase(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
onyedika946:
Jesus, who beat them
the father dey cry for the kind lashing Wey the husband go dey give him daughter in the other room for the rest of her life. grin
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by sweetilicious(f): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:
That Love is Immeasurable.

Some daughters are just too much.

Not the half brains forming slay queens
If my future hubby loves my daughter so much to not let go,then am blessed.Its really not measurable as you said

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by napoleon77(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:

What's the meaning of slay queens? Been seeing it a lot on social media but I don't know what it means.

I know I can be termed as old school but I still deserve to know the meaning.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Afriifa(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
sweetilicious:
If my future hubby loves my daughter so much to not let go,then am blessed.Its really not measurable as you said
she has to earn that love. Is your duty to bring her up in a good way.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by glossy6(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:

Of you are cursed but the Igbos are not cursed

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Afriifa:

I am totally with you

1 Like

Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
WaleOsu:
you dont mean it grin

I do.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by Afriifa(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
napoleon77:

What's the meaning of slay queens? Been seeing it a lot on social media but I don't know what it means.

I know I can be termed as old school but I still deserve to know the meaning.
first know why these words; half, brains and forming were included in the sentence.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by VickyRotex(f): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:

Nothing o! It's stylish and coded. Quite impressed. A profile pic won't hurt, tho.

lol. Is it the "vision is for an appointed time" you refer to as stylish and coded. Hope you're not reading a different meaning to it
I already have a profile picture on my profile.
Re: The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day by coolsegun2002: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tiny23:
This is so me and my dad on my wedding day...so touching.

Are you sure??

Nowadays parents don't cry anymore on wedding day ooo..

U'll see the dad shaking the groom, nodding his head with a smile on his face..saying something like

"thank you o jare...our daughter would have clocked 32 in this house if not for your stepup and responsible character..unlike that useless chukwuma she dated for 5yrs with nothing to show"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Couple Ride In Tractor (Photo) / COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 / Photos Of A Groom Crying At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.