Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (92766 Views)

Lady Says She Is 19 As She Rocks Cleveage-Baring Outfit For Her Birthday / Patience Usoh: Bald Bride Stuns On Her Wedding Day In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by torin: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
GistMore.com

Ladies, can you rock this on your wedding day?

more photos; http://www.gistmore.com/bride-stuns-massive-cleveage-baring-dress-wedding-day-photo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by decatalyst(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
What 'market' is this guy buying again, after the unpaid public exhibition?

undecided

201 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Movic1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
WTF is this? Beside who I'm i to complain? The groom love the gown

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by christiancy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
chai
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by nNEOo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Op do these fools look responsible to you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2018

See Nipple...

If Somebody Now Grab That Breast And Suck, all These Girls Here Will Be Shoutin Rapist...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na carnival she dey ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by gabazin080(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
the mumu groom is even happy that he married an olosho

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

This is the type of wedding I love to attend.

I'd just concentrate spraying money on her brezz. But I won't leave without touching some of it.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wawu!
Quite Jaw Dropping and Eye Popping

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by medolab90(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
H
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by DoTheNeedful: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Slay bride grin

By the way, she "tear" eyes pass this groom I dey see. I hope the guy is not married to the "meat" of the elders. We don't want to hear stories that touch angry

5 Likes

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chei... See bress... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by SoapQueen(f): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Would have loved a blue colored gown!

I love, love the dress..

Perfect fit!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by gabazin080(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car

6 Likes

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Mckandre(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
hm, how she carry this kind thing enter church?

abi na club wedding

12 Likes

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Some men are destined to be unfortunate in life. See disgrace

17 Likes

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by IamAirforce1: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
When Olosho weds

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
M
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Meeloreh(f): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Which pastor join them?
Is it her biological father that walked her down the aisle ?

5 Likes

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
This 1 ma jail oh angry
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Mozenge1: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chai

11 Likes

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by sod09(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Whatever rock to their boat
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by annnikky(f): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Oh! Menh the Bae is really rocking the lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
When you marry a lazy yot
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by kenzysmith: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
anty pull your pant, that were to locate your brain , one gallon of anointing oil need to be pour there!

6 Likes

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by NokiaN8(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
blame the husband, tgevhusband's family, friends, every Lady present there...

1 Like

Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by Mutemenot(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Finally she's getting married
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by adisabarber(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
See as the groom lean upon all the nunu wey hin bride carry
Re: Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) by akum78: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin / See What This Lady Let Them Do To Her VIRGINA At A Bar In Elegushi. / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.