Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer (28510 Views)

Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers / 6-Year-Old South Korean Youtube Star, Boram Buys $8 Million 5-Storey Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Jchi9876: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikeadewole:
Can't this kind of sickness catch Nigerian cabals..

where are the cabals?
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by strangest(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
kolafolabi:
Did he really type beautiful? Davido na funny guy....... Meanwhile R.I.P to her

She's a true definition of beauty... You have any issue with that?

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Longcucumber(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
gritzky1996:
hello nairalanders facially u don't know me, we might not be from the same ethnicity but for the sake of God help me out by voting for me in the gidicompare competition by liking my pic.I won't be able to repay you but God will give you a helper too.

Please I seriously need your help in this competition. Please visit @gidicompare page on ig and vote my meme by liking the pic.or follow link Am seriously counting on you and BC to all ur friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1FOsPlN9-/
this meme is about bbn efe so let all efenation members vote thanks
carry this nonsense rubbish and getout from here before amadioha visit you.
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Emerituz(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Awwww... she just celebrated her bday not too long....

RIP dear...
Pls, how old was she?
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Emerituz:

Pls, how old was she?

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Emerituz(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

O God of mercy!
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Bashnigga(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
Ehya. E remain adalia rose lipsrsealed
Y
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Senorprinz(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Doro55:
Even with her sickness she was apple to shake the hands of her president...RIP to her

come again
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Youngetskilz23(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bashnigga:

Y
Google the name. She has same illness. They don't last long cry
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Bashnigga(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
Google the name. She has same illness. They don't last long cry
I never knew ppl like this actually exist...
I hope she reaches 18 like Ntlami
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by DjHypno(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
I've seen our celebrities paying tribute to this girl everywhere. Nigerians with hypocrisy man? Smh When our own renowned Ibeji Oran of Ajileye died, I never saw a single tribute from the fake celebrities, na the one wey no concern dem dem dey chook head. Misplaced priorities.
R.I.P Taiwo & Kehinde Osuolale.

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Youngetskilz23(m): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bashnigga:

I never knew ppl like this actually exist...
I hope she reaches 18 like Ntlami
I pray she does too. They all look alike. cry
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by darlingtin1985(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikeadewole:
Can't this kind of sickness catch Nigerian cabals..

I pray so ooo, so that we can progess
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Nollynude: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
DjHypno:
I've seen our celebrities paying tribute to this girl everywhere. Nigerians with hypocrisy man? Smh When our own renowned Ibeji Oran of Ajileye died, I never saw a single tribute from the fake celebrities, na the one wey no concern dem dem dey chook head. Misplaced priorities.
R.I.P Taiwo & Kehinde Osuolale.

No mind those stupid attention seekers and hypocrisy.....

Ontlami kò On tá mi On ro mí ní
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by hotspec(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
gritzky1996:
hello nairalanders facially ...
As much as i loved to like dt pix, un42n8ly, i dont hav IG acct. Sorry. Wish u good luck
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by Taku555(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Awwww... she just celebrated her bday not too long....

RIP dear...
two days back
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by oluwadare26(m): 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
gritzky1996:
hello nairalanders facially u don't know me, we might not be from the same ethnicity but for the sake of God help me out by voting for me in the gidicompare competition by liking my pic.I won't be able to repay you but God will give you a helper too.

Please I seriously need your help in this competition. Please visit @gidicompare page on ig and vote my meme by liking the pic.or follow link Am seriously counting on you and BC to all ur friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1FOsPlN9-/

Hey bro, I visited the page on Instagram moment ago and realized you are still lacking behind in terms of vote. Y don't you create a topic with "help a nairalander win big on Instagram" then you can tag all those mods to move to frontpage
Re: Davido Pays Tribute To Dead Ntlami, 18-Year-Old South Africa Progeria Sufferer by CanadianNurse: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2017
geekybabe:

Progeria is not a sickness. Its a genetic disorder dat makes pple look 10times older than their age.

a disease is any form of disorder to the natural structure of the human or animal constitution... Therefore it's a disease and in this part of the world sickness is used as a synonym for diseases.

S

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Damasus' Reply To Toyin Aimakhu's Mean Tweet (PIC) / Tonto Dikeh's Lessons From N500 Note / Omotunde Adebowale-David: A Man Who Doesn't Have Money, I Don't Know What He Has

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.