Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face (582 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face by LifestyleTonite: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Few Minutes ago, Blackface called out Tuface on his Instagram page saying Tuface stole African Queen from him, which is the quickest song he ever wrote. Below is screenshot of all that he revealed.

Now for the record #2faceidibia if I didn't work with you @official2baba in #plantashunboiz and asked you sing one of the quickest song I ever I wrote #africanqueen you wouldn't have had a #bighit as it is termed and next to that is my song #letsomebodyloveyou you sang without my permission and your manager @efeomorogbe published it illegally which we will get to the bottom of...its been me all the time giving you sleepiness nights as you know am a hard knock to crack,all i did was help you you tufaced being...off the artists i worked with why I have a problem with only you?because you're a lazy artist despite all your gifts and when you found out I was making new artists famous and i was improving vocally you got jealous and planned the industry to sabotage me and you kept making music about it like one of ur lines said "dem never know wetin wan hit dem them" wan follow them" because you and your #creepyagents planned it all..and you said so much in many of ur other songs...the truth is you're the one filled with hate and envy...and you know it..that's why I named you #2face OK. what's the name of that club you guys had the meeting again?you killed plantashun boiz because of your tuface nature and same way you wanted doing a protest for your pocket and it was wrong timing..I saved you cause you for dey for jail but you never grateful but pained over someone growing and development hence una plan make dem no gimme show...well 8years of sabotage and am still here and am still inspiring you and for that even if you hate me you should still be thankful to me still.... #BFN

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS02zpLDoE0/?taken-by=blackfacenaija

http://wotzup.ng/you-got-jealous-and-planned-the-industry-to-sabotage-me-blackface-bashes-2face/

Re: You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face by freesinzu(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Who knows this guy abeg
Re: You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face by Erngie(f): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
This guy should move on already. Instead of bashing 2face why don't you learn from faze, work hard and mind your business
Re: You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
This guy mumu sha, I don't know why he's still remembering the past. Faze is wiser than him
Re: You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face by prittyboi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
This guy is d biggest fool on planet earth.
Re: You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face by Michellla(f): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wonder what people like him woould do if social media didn't exist.

1 Like

Re: You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face by SNOWCREAM(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Get a grip bissh undecided
Re: You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Few Minutes ago, Blackface called out Tuface on his Instagram page saying Tuface stole African Queen from him, which is the quickest song he ever wrote. Below is screenshot of all that he revealed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS02zpLDoE0/?taken-by=blackfacenaija

http://wotzup.ng/you-got-jealous-and-planned-the-industry-to-sabotage-me-blackface-bashes-2face/
eeeeeyaaa I can feel black faze's pain.
That moment you remain stagnant and you keep grabbing onto shadows,thin air, and u can't do nothing about it.

But if all his allegations are true,he should have been dishing out hits upon hits.

Even if he sang those songs he mentioned,they won't become hit cos he will sing it differently

(1) (Reply)

Miss Health Africa, Queen Sera Banks Tests Empress Njamah For HIV (photos) / Pasuma Conferred With Chieftancy Title,becomes Togan Of Badagry Kingdom [photos] / Boob And Azz See As This Girl Dance N Akeid For A White Mugu (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.