Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ (29509 Views)

Annie Idibia Is A Snake - Lynda Clems (Photos) / Don Lulu @40 Celebrating A Living Legend In Philanthropy And Humanity / 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by dammy13(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Popular Nigerian artiste Timaya says Innocent ‘2baba’ Idibia is the only one that can call himself a legend among the active artistes in the Nigerian music industry.

Timaya, real name Enitimi Alfred Odom, decried the situation where artistes start referring to themselves as legends after making music for a decade.

The Bam Bam crooner said this during a radio interview with SoundCity FM , stressing he wouldn’t even refer himself as a ‘legend’.

“In this part of the world, many artistes when they get to 10 years, they start shouting ‘I’m a legend’, ‘legendary’.

“To me, in this industry, the only person that can call himself a legend is 2face. The others shouldn’t. Even if people call me a legend, I don’t like to be seen like that.”

The 38-year-old dancehall star then argued that he is still the king of commercial music in the country.

“The crown never leaves. I am Timaya anytime any day, 13 years is not three years.

“People don’t understand that making a hit song doesn’t mean you are a star. Stars always shine, some people can make a hit song and you will never hear of them again. There’s no year I’ve never dropped a hit song.

“I don’t want to be number one. I just want to be a musician. A lot of people have come and gone but I’m still here.”

http://kikiotolu.com/2baba-is-the-only-legend-in-the-industry-timaya-declares/

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Kingpee2(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2018
Tubaba has made the legendary spot long ago ...

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by booblacain(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2018
i agree. the word Legend is being bastardized in the Nigerian entertainment industry today.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by itspzpics(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Nasooo

Actress NkechiBlessing confesses she’s carrying a fake Fendi bag, slam by fans >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by gaby(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Timaya my guy...I too gbasky your attitude and boldness sometimes...

Always saying it as it is not minding whose ox might be getting gored...

Statement of fact...

I CONCUR...

Enjoy my siggy to concur

46 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by youngberry001(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2018
May em be nah who e epp undecided
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by judecares1(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2018
2baba the only man that respected the bible by multiplying anyhow

13 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Omololu001: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Dbanj and psquare are legends too

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Psquare, Asa

Then artist like kwam1 and co abi dem no part of music industry too?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Tapout(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2018
who dey argue that one kwanu undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Antoeni(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Sure I Concur, that's it

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by iriakanns(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2018
i thought vic o is also a legend

6 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by OsuMustGo: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2018
Tuface is a coward

Timaya should shut up and continue with his smuggling and oil bunkering

Karma is loading...

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by SaintHilary(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2018
The only LEGEND I know...

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by IsaAbubakar: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2018
gbam
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Dinny1(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=dammy13 post=71596440]Popular Nigerian artiste Timaya says Innocent ‘2baba’ Idibia is the only one that can call himself a legend among the active artistes in the Nigerian music industry.

Timaya, real name Enitimi Alfred Odom, decried the situation where artistes start referring to themselves as legends after making music for a decade.

The Bam Bam crooner said this during a radio interview with SoundCity FM , stressing he wouldn’t even refer himself as a ‘legend’.

“In this part of the world, many artistes when they get to 10 years, they start shouting ‘I’m a legend’, ‘legendary’.

“To me, in this industry, the only person that can call himself a legend is 2face. The others shouldn’t. Even if people call me a legend, I don’t like to be seen like that.”

The 38-year-old dancehall star then argued that he is still the king of commercial music in the country.

“The crown never leaves. I am Timaya anytime any day, 13 years is not three years.

“People don’t understand that making a hit song doesn’t mean you are a star. Stars always shine, some people can make a hit song and you will never hear of them again. There’s no year I’ve never dropped a hit song.

“I don’t want to be number one. I just want to be a musician. A lot of people have come and gone but I’m still here.”

http://kikiotolu.com/2baba-is-the-only-legend-in-the-industry-timaya-declares/

VERY LEGIT.

TIMATA still remains one of the most consistent and versatile of them all in our music industry..

7 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by mmadu5(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
timaya your also a legend .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by pweshdodo(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
What of Don jazzy grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by femi4: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Eedris will soon come for your head

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Rollitout: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
davido nko ? Wizkid nko, phyno nko, Tina nko, dija nko.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by slawomir: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
yeah
I agree on this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by themonk(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Don jazzy nko
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by JayCynic(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Tuface is in a level where Wizkid and Davido will never reach.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Antoeni(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Open you Dictionary and for the Meaning of Legend and you will see why Timaya is very Right

9 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by OneStep3: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Fact
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Escravos(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2018
I think dbanj can also be called a legend

37 Likes

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Holla007(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Na true
Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by JailBreaker(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2018
No doubt, 2baba is

Study For Free In Australia - Curtin University International Scholarship

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/curtin-university-crl-merit-scholarship.html

1 Like

Re: Timaya: ‘2face Idibia Is The Only Legend In The Industry’ by Zieina(f): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2018
2face is a respectable man, one to be emulated by most of our young artistes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster / Zerry Dl Biography; The Hidden Story Behind Shallipopi Brother,career & Networth / Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.