Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,127 members, 7,838,867 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Two Nigerians Jailed Over £20 Million Credit Card Scam! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Jailed Over £20 Million Credit Card Scam! (3624 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) / Two Nigerians Have Been Sent To 12 Years In Prison In Vietnam For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Jailed Over £20 Million Credit Card Scam! by harakiri(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
justwise:

@harakiri

Nigerians are NOT the only ones involved in cyber fraud and drug peddling.Russia and Ukraine rank

I'm not a Russian or Ukrainian, i'm 110% Nigerian, travel with Nigerian passport, so my first concern is Nigeria.

U keep talking rubbish, for the fact that other countries are involved in the same crime as Nigeria DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT!! Get that? Stop using that as an excuse.

Is there anywhere at all where i stated that cyber crime is right?Can you just show me just ONE post where i advocated for "cyber crime rights"?Do you even bother to read through before you post or are still angry because one fraudster phucked your woman?Which is it? From the way you post, i'm beginning to believe you are indeed Thor himself.This is the same senseless way he rants obscenities without thinking.
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed Over £20 Million Credit Card Scam! by justwise(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
harakiri:

Is there anywhere at all where i stated that cyber crime is right?Can you just show me just ONE post where i advocated for "cyber crime rights"?Do you even bother to read through before you post or are still angry because one fraudster phucked your woman?Which is it? From the way you post, i'm beginning to believe you are indeed Thor himself.This is the same senseless way he rants obscenities without thinking.

All the posts involved 419ners/yahoo yahoo boys/criminals. . . u always defend them, u think they are trying to survive that the politicians are the real 419ners.

Its only a criminal minded person will defend such. U even went as far as saying that £20m is a small money to steal.
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed Over £20 Million Credit Card Scam! by justwise(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
harakiri:

Mr justwise

Fine. . .i accept you are 2000% Nigerian.What is the aim of your posts and of what benefit is it to Nigerians at home/diaspora and also foreigners?

Go and get some serious help cos something is wrong with ur thinking.
Re: Two Nigerians Jailed Over £20 Million Credit Card Scam! by harakiri(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2010
justwise:

Go and get some serious help cos something is wrong with your thinking.

Can you attempt having a constructive discussion without adding cheap shots? Can you make an effort?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A collection of Funny Nigerian Police Pictures To Make Your Day / Army Officer Arrested For Allegedly Joining Boko Haram, Blows Himself Up (Pix) / Evil Woman: Gives Housegirl Scar With Hot Knife on Face for Watching TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.