Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State (3405 Views)

House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State by Alhkerimu(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
War Against Crime and Criminality in
Kogi State: Demolition Train Moves to
the East
House of the notorious
manslaughterer, armed robber and
kidnapper terrorizing Kogi east, ZEKERI YAU is brought down!
Zekeri's house was demolish today by the kogi state goverment
Zekeri who hail from odu ochele in dekina local government area of kogi state, he was arrested in november last year at his home town in odu ochele.

Re: Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State by gritzky1996: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
hello nairalanders facially u don't know me, we might not be from the same ethnicity but for the sake of God help me out by voting for me in the gidicompare competition by liking my pic.I won't be able to repay you but God will give you a helper too.

Please I seriously need your help in this competition. Please visit @gidicompare page on ig and vote my meme by liking the pic.or follow link Am seriously counting on you and BC to all ur friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1FOsPlN9-/
this meme is about bbn efe so let all efenation members vote thanks

(1) (Reply)

People Are Just Wicked. Fake Bottle Water Company. / Terrible Accident A Man cuts into 2 half by a truck dat failed brake / Just Happened. Fulani Killed People On Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.