Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi (74411 Views)

Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / Naira Marley Borrowed Laptop EFCC Found On Him - Management / "Wizkid Stew Flavour" Now On Sale, Wizkid Reacts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by osanga90(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
kings09:
Soon u go see efe reacts, bobrisky reacts n dis country only keeps reacting "online"
it's acid and base reaction = neutralisation rxn grin
kings09:
Soon u go see efe reacts, bobrisky reacts n dis country only keeps reacting "online"
it's acid and base reaction = neutralisation rxn

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Alvin007: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
MVLOX:
I nid to dey check uncompleted buildings and empty houses... Who knws me self go see millions

No go try that one for Lagos o...dem fit mistake u for mad man.. cheesy
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Angeleena(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

Like say u no heartless, breaking up with me in d full glare of d public lipsrsealed

lwkmd....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Temysteve(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
anotherydz:
But these musicians dey always sing like say na endless money dem get. E dey shout untop 42M undecided
ur enemy will just die if u see dat kind money let alone touching it..
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by jonnytad(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2017
anotherydz:
But these musicians dey always sing like say na endless money dem get. E dey shout untop 42M undecided

U reason like say 42 naira dem dey talk, not even 42million naira ooooooo....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by ruggedtimi(m): 12:16am On Apr 14, 2017
anotherydz:
do you think is 42million naira..you talkng about dolllars. That should be arnd 12billion naira. If you use official dollar to naira rate...sometimes make efcc dey mention the amount in naira.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by dvee2: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2017
usamali:

NIA claims ownership of Ikoyi House 'recovered' fund
- ------♡------- ------♡
The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) is claiming ownership of the $43,449,947, £27,800 and N23, 218,000 seized Wednesday by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission from Osborne Towers, a luxury residential complex in Ikoyi, Lagos, owned by Mr. Adamu Muazu, a former governor of Bauchi state and ex-National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), THEWILL has gathered exclusively.
The NIA is the government security agency tasked with overseeing foreign intelligence and counterintelligence operations in Nigeria.
A ranking government official with knowledge of the latest twist to the seizure confirmed to THEWILL that NIA Director General, Ambassador Ayodele Oke, has been in touch in EFCC’s boss, Ibrahim Magu, to express his displeasure over the raid at the apartment used as one of NIA’s safe houses in Lagos for its clandestine operations.
The official said Magu, whose confirmation as substantive chairman of the agency has been frustrated by the DSS and the Senate, has been under pressure to show President Muhammadu Buhari the billions of naira he told the president during a meeting that the EFCC had recovered under his leadership. “So he is on a reckless search for monies hence all these strings of raids and seizures within the last one week,” the source who asked not be identified said.
“I can authoritatively tell you that money belongs to the NIA. The DG has come forward to claim it and has informed my office of the development. He is furious with Magu for his agency’s recklessness and for compromising their operations,” the official told THEWILL.
Meanwhile, Justice Muslim Hassan of a Federal High Court in Lagos Thursday ordered the temporary forfeiture of the cash and ordered that the funds be temporarily forfeited to the Federal Government and adjourned till May 5, 2017, for anyone interested in the funds to show up before him to show cause why the money should not be permanently forfeited to the Federal Government

How much do they pay you for defending GEJ/PDP? You just woke up and write a fake rejoinder to a serious matter. You think you are doing Buhari? You are doing yourself and your generation of kids. Buhari is 75 years old, he has nothing more to proof, but you and your children will live to regret supporting evil even when you know the truth because of a plate of porridge.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by wheelzcoded(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2017
these guys dun wreck naija oh... angry angry angry.... when me no va see 10k sef lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by ericmor: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2017
kings09:

Lol. That is y the country is not moving forward and our rulers keep doing wat they like
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by mithras(m): 12:48am On Apr 14, 2017
generalorot:

42 million dollars bro.. Calculate that in naira.. Even u yaself will piss for body

Na just 12 billion naira na cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by EnkayDezign: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2017
Meanwhile in Otouke......kikikiki grin grin

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by presh247(m): 1:54am On Apr 14, 2017
God! I wish na me blow that whistle oh... My life don transform be that..lol
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Kaimallamm: 2:44am On Apr 14, 2017
That is likely Mr tinubu money..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by MVLOX(m): 3:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Alvin007:

No go try that one for Lagos o...dem fit mistake u for mad man.. cheesy
Bros leave that tin ooo... All die na die ooo....
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by MVLOX(m): 3:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Stanleysteno:

brace ur self ooo b4 u enter any building, cause u fit see money wey big pass.... The lord is ur strength

Yes ooo I gree na just to carry the one way I fit carry den kawa na
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by MVLOX(m): 3:30am On Apr 14, 2017
6toolz:
guy I de with you ooo.. Na my new hustle be that# checking of uncompleted building grin

U re welcome ooo Bros...... I knw say dis hustle go pay big time...
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by 1234onyekwe: 4:15am On Apr 14, 2017
who ever stole this kind of money is worse than bokoharam.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by AreaFada2: 6:19am On Apr 14, 2017
1234onyekwe:
who ever stole this kind of money is worse than bokoharam.
By 9ja's corrupt standard, this is not really a large amount.

Most governors & senior portfolio ministers would easily have $100 million dollars in off shore accounts. Not to mention value of real estate and front investments.
We do not see the real cash like this mostly.

Look dude, oil money is not seen by us directly. It is invisible money. But in advanced countries, your payslip shows your tax contribution per month/per year. So you are more conscious of govt money. Most Nigerians pay no tax, so the pain they feel over stolen oil money is less. They have never enjoyed the money anyway. How else do you explain the youths not flooding the streets in protest?

We need foreigners to lead EFCC /ICPC. Like Canadians/Australians/New Zealanders (non-UK Commonwealth member citizens to avoid imperialism accusations). To ensure true neutrality and ethno-religious sentiments will be out of it. No emir/Oba/big man/politician to influence EFCC leadership.

With stiff penalties, from minimum 10 years to life imprisonment. And forfeiture of ALL assets.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by redcliff: 6:32am On Apr 14, 2017
When we said yameh dey learn work they thought we were joking... lol
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by wristbangle: 6:35am On Apr 14, 2017
Angeleena:
as in eeh,them no dey fear God...these silly politicians are refined, terrorists... only God knows, how people are starving and dropping dead,due to their heartless nature...

Unfortunately that money will be re looted.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by michoim(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Angeleena:
as in eeh,them no dey fear God...these silly politicians are refined, terrorists... only God knows, how people are starving and dropping dead,due to their heartless nature...

Corrupt politicians don't give a damn about you. They're for themselves and themselves alone.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by 6toolz: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2017
grin that one self follow ooo make bush meat no go catch hunter grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by DonaTee(f): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2017
decatalyst:
So some people actually have the liver to steal this quantum of money? shocked

Wait, how do they sleep at night? Dem no dey fear God? cry cry

Even if say dem no dey fear God, at least make dem fear Him son wey die on d cross for deir sins

haba!
make I go buy my own whistle
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by KennyID17(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Angeleena:

lwkmd....

Angeleena, this is a case of mistaken identity, didn't look at d moniker well, tot it was anitateddy, well maybe because u sef hot! cheesy

U needed to see how that girl shattered my heart on one thread like that embarassed, I almost drank sniper,but d aboki selling had closed, unfortunately cheesy.

Good morning Angeleena. wink
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Boyooosa(m): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2017
ANYBODY THAT NOTICES A STRANGE MOVEMENT OF CASH SHOULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I JUST BOUGHT A NEW WHISTLE grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by xothermik(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Santhynio: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2017
generalorot:

42 million dollars bro.. Calculate that in naira.. Even u yaself will piss for body
Bro thaz. 1.8825 bill naira
generalorot:

generalorot:

Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
josephine123:
[b]lol...a whistleblower will soon buy house in banana island .. 2.

And you believe that?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2017
popesam1:
Balogun Ayodeji Ibrahim popularly known as wizkid react to the money EFCC found in a house in Ikoyi. The
daddy yo crooner in a series of tweet said, 42 million for the akkant ooooo! Jesuuuu!

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2017/04/42-million-for-account-ooo-wizkid-react.html?m=1

Our politicians ehn them be God ever mistake created they are heartless,wicked crueler No different between them and Lion see over plenty money and me i dey small money to buy my needs God dey oh and he dey watch over all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver / Pictures Of Ay's New Home Designed By His Wife / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.