Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like (2268 Views)

Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by ibson99(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2017

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Christians no go adopt this one oooo D's one ugly....lol

1 Like

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by ezeokechukwu738: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is peter

1 Like

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by adorablepepple(f): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
I don't need the image of Jesus to know he is alive smiley

2 Likes

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by ibson99(m): 5:15am On Apr 14, 2017
bolinjkezzy:
Christians no go adopt this one oooo
D's one ugly....lol
the problem with African Christians, so you prefare a white Jesus?

1 Like

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 6:27am On Apr 14, 2017
No, Yahweh doesn't look like this at all. He is uglier and the bible said, jesus look like him. I won't take this.
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2017
ibson99:
the problem with African Christians, so you prefare a white Jesus?
funny...sorry to disappoint you am not a Christian grin

1 Like

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by ibson99(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:
No, Yahweh doesn't look like this at all. He is uglier and the bible said, jesus look like him. I won't take this.
what is this one saying?
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by subnormal: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jesus was most likely black like the picture, but his hair was a lot longer than depicted in the picture. Remember, he was a Nazarene - he never had his hair cut - while on earth
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by UCcrownboy: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
ibson99:
what is this one saying?
ask him again

1 Like

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
ibson99:
what is this one saying?
cheesy just joking, but factually, Yahweh isn't God ALMIGHTY. He is just one of the numerous products of God ALMIGHTY. cool

1 Like

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by ibson99(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:
cheesy just joking, but factually, Yahweh isn't God ALMIGHTY. He is just one of the numerous products of God ALMIGHTY. cool
again wat are you saying? u muslim right?
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
ibson99:
again wat are you saying? u muslim right?
I am not a Muslim, neither am I a Christian. I have known God to be someone else, rather than any of the gods you have ever heard of or read about. The gods in religious books are all children of OUR GOD. Neither Allah, Vishnu, Yahweh, Atum nor Mazda Enlil Enki or the combinations of all the thousands of gods can come close to the magnificence of God their father.

2 Likes

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by ibson99(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:
I am not a Muslim, neither am I a Christian. I have known God to be someone else, rather than any of the gods you have ever heard of or read about. The gods in religious books are all children of OUR GOD. Neither Allah, Vishnu, Yahweh, Atum nor Mazda Enlil Enki or the combinations of all the thousands of gods can come close to the magnificence of God their father.
stop deceiving yourself,without religion there is no way you can know God or keep his rules, you'll just be breaking some rules and keeping some without definite knowledge
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is probably a more accurate depiction or portrayal of what Jesus really looked like.

He was (undiluted) middle eastern and they are generally dark skin especially back in those days.

Now though, with inter-tribal or cultural mix, middle eastern folks are getting lighter.
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:
and what is d name of dis God
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Smallville10:
and what is d name of dis God
You want to christen our maker? just call our maker this phrase, THE MAKER OF ALL THINGS.
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
ibson99:
stop deceiving yourself,without religion there is no way you can know God or keep his rules, you'll just be breaking some rules and keeping some without definite knowledge

You can only know a particular god through religion, but not God the Universe their maker. For example, through Judaism and Christianity, you can know yahweh god, the god of jealousy and violence. Through the religion called Islam, you can know Allah, the god of violence; through Zoroastrianism you can know Mazda, Hinduism will let you know god Vishnu, Ancient Egyptian religions will let you know god Ra. Ancient Mesopotamian religion will teach you the ways of gods Enki, Enlil and Anu who were once trinity. Traditional religions will let you know Olodumare, Abassi, Ogene, Nyame, Nzame and thousand others.
But science and spirituality will bring you to the knowledge of God their father, who isn't jealous because he has NO one competing with him in his own higher realm of power. He lives in you and me and all things. Look for God within you, not in the sky. God is us, manifesting himself in all ways possible.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:
You want to christen our maker? just call our maker this phrase, THE MAKER OF ALL THINGS.
Yaweh is the maker of all things... U are just delibrately mistaking Yaweh for someone else
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
Smallville10:
Yaweh is the maker of all things... U are just delibrately mistaking Yaweh for someone else

When it comes to making things, Enki, Mazda and Atum would even rank higher than Yahweh in that. They all made things, yes and they tried, but there is nothing they made that was made out of nothing. They only made use of the resources their father God Almighty made out of nothing. For example, they took the ideas of God to make 'heavens' for themselves. Some of them used the resources of God to make illusions of fire, some make humans from the tepex of God Almighty. They didn't make things from nothing, but God their father made things they use.
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:

When it comes to making things, Enki, Mazda and Atum would even rank higher than Yahweh in that. They all made things, yes and they tried, but there is nothing they made that was made out of nothing. They only made use of the resources their father God Almighty made out of nothing. For example, they took the ideas of God to make 'heavens' for themselves. Some of them used the resources of God to make illusions of fire, some make humans from the tepex of God Almighty. They didn't make things from nothing, but God their father made things they use.
why do u specify on d name YAWEH? What other name do u know Yaweh as?
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Smallville10:
why do u specify on d name YAWEH? What other name do u know Yaweh as?
I specify on yahweh because you singled him out as God Almighty in your previous post. Nymphidis, Yahuwah, Jehovah, Jah, YHWH, Hashem and Satan(enemy of the progress of humanity) are the other names of Yahweh I know.
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
otemanuduno:
I specify on yahweh because you singled him out as God Almighty in your previous post. Nymphidis, Yahuwah, Jehovah, Jah, YHWH, Hashem and Satan(enemy of the progress of humanity) are the other names of Yahweh I know.
satan? Seriously? You dont even know Satan... How can u call Yahweh, Satan
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by Horus(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by ibson99(m): 3:47am On Apr 15, 2017
otemanuduno:

You can only know a particular god through religion, but not God the Universe their maker. For example, through Judaism and Christianity, you can know yahweh god, the god of jealousy and violence. Through the religion called Islam, you can know Allah, the god of violence; through Zoroastrianism you can know Mazda, Hinduism will let you know god Vishnu, Ancient Egyptian religions will let you know god Ra. Ancient Mesopotamian religion will teach you the ways of gods Enki, Enlil and Anu who were once trinity. Traditional religions will let you know Olodumare, Abassi, Ogene, Nyame, Nzame and thousand others.
But science and spirituality will bring you to the knowledge of God their father, who isn't jealous because he has NO one competing with him in his own higher realm of power. He lives in you and me and all things. Look for God within you, not in the sky. God is us, manifesting himself in all ways possible.
smart way to keep your mind at peace while you violate atleast one of Ghandi's seven sins daily. you commit adultery and you'll be cool with it because technically there is nothing wrong between two adults having consenting sex. you drink alcohol and gamble, cos technically there is nothing wrong with it if you do it in minimum proportion. you commit the seven sins without even knowing cos whats wrong and right depends on common sense and the will of the majority. when you are in Nigeria, you say homosexuality is wrong, but when you go to the US, you'll see nothing wrong in it. you dont know God, its just your mind playing tricks on you.
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 4:31am On Apr 15, 2017
ibson99:
smart way to keep your mind at peace while you violate atleast one of Ghandi's seven sins daily. you commit adultery and you'll be cool with it because technically there is nothing wrong between two adults having consenting sex. you drink alcohol and gamble, cos technically there is nothing wrong with it if you do it in minimum proportion. you commit the seven sins without even knowing cos whats wrong and right depends on common sense and the will of the majority. when you are in Nigeria, you say homosexuality is wrong, but when you go to the US, you'll see nothing wrong in it. you dont know God, its just your mind playing tricks on you.
A very funny analysis. You are mentioning all the things I don't do as if you are so sure that I do them. You don't even know if I am a moralist or not. Maybe you don't know that we have moral people without the aid of religion. Have you heard of late Tai Solarin? He was a moralist to the core, yet he was an atheist. Now come to think of it, how many irreligious people have you heard having issues with all the things you mention above as sin? Since I was born till date, I have not heard that any irreligious person had sex scandal or money laundering; Tai Solarin, Wole Soyinka, Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Seun Osewa etc but we have heard of countless religious pastors doing such. Once u go irreligious, you will be more moral
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by ibson99(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2017
otemanuduno:
A very funny analysis. You are mentioning all the things I don't do as if you are so sure that I do them. You don't even know if I am a moralist or not. Maybe you don't know that we have moral people without the aid of religion. Have you heard of late Tai Solarin? He was a moralist to the core, yet he was an atheist. Now come to think of it, how many irreligious people have you heard having issues with all the things you mention above as sin? Since I was born till date, I have not heard that any irreligious person had sex scandal or money laundering; Tai Solarin, Wole Soyinka, Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Seun Osewa etc but we have heard of countless religious pastors doing such. Once u go irreligious, you will be more moral
i dint say you are doing them, i mean if you want to do them there is nothing stopping you, i mean there is no divine code guiding your daily activities, right and wrong is determined by the will of majority. just like Wole Soyinka you mentioned, he believed that there should be nothing wrong with homosexuality despite it is an abomination in Africa. even the will of majority, the powerful majority wins.
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2017
ibson99:
i dint say you are doing them, i mean if you want to do them there is nothing stopping you, i mean there is no divine code guiding your daily activities, right and wrong is determined by the will of majority. just like Wole Soyinka you mentioned, he believed that there should be nothing wrong with homosexuality despite it is an abomination in Africa. even the will of majority, the powerful majority wins.
But I am telling you that as soon as you stop being religious, you will be shocked at how you will fall in love with nature, fellow human beings, the universe and everything that some of the gods have told you not to love : remember, Yahweh told his people 'love not the world'... Allah told his people to kill unbelievers. But as soon as you come out of religion, you will love the world and the things that are in the world. You will do your best to preserve all the things in the world, including living things in it and you will not want to hurt fellow humans because they are GOD ALMIGHTY in another manifestation. You will see yourself hurting God if you hurt a fellow human.

Upon all the laws of religion, why hasn't it curb violence, destructions of lives etc. When we talk of violence, infidelity, etc. it is even the religious people that are leading in them.
You keep saying homosexuality is wrong as if it hurts anyone personally. How does homosexuality done by other people affect your own life? Things done that affects others negatively are the things you should term evil, not things others do for their own personal reasons. For example, the wearing of trouser by female was termed evil earlier, but now even you don't see anything wrong in it. If my sister wears trousers, how does it affect your own life? If I put tattoo all over my body, how does it cause you pain? But if I steal your money, abuse you, beat you, kill, fight etc. those are the evil things because it affects your own life and others. And those things should attract punishment by the judges of the world, not from a god of any religion.
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by ibson99(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
otemanuduno:
But I am telling you that as soon as you stop being religious, you will be shocked at how you will fall in love with nature, fellow human beings, the universe and everything that some of the gods have told you not to love : remember, Yahweh told his people 'love not the world'... Allah told his people to kill unbelievers. But as soon as you come out of religion, you will love the world and the things that are in the world. You will do your best to preserve all the things in the world, including living things in it and you will not want to hurt fellow humans because they are GOD ALMIGHTY in another manifestation. You will see yourself hurting God if you hurt a fellow human.

Upon all the laws of religion, why hasn't it curb violence, destructions of lives etc. When we talk of violence, infidelity, etc. it is even the religious people that are leading in them.
You keep saying homosexuality is wrong as if it hurts anyone personally. How does homosexuality done by other people affect your own life? Things done that affects others negatively are the things you should term evil, not things others do for their own personal reasons. For example, the wearing of trouser by female was termed evil earlier, but now even you don't see anything wrong in it. If my sister wears trousers, how does it affect your own life? If I put tattoo all over my body, how does it cause you pain? But if I steal your money, abuse you, beat you, kill, fight etc. those are the evil things because it affects your own life and others. And those things should attract punishment by the judges of the world, not from a god of any religion.
so you believe in the doctrine "do wat thou wilt". you dont worship any God, you dont believe there will be a reward for those who worship God and punishment for those who dont after we die? we just become dust and thats the end of us?

funny enough i personally dont see anything wrong in homosexuality, but if religion condemns it, perhaps there is a higher wisdom i havnt seen yet.
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
ibson99:
so you believe in the doctrine "do wat thou wilt". you dont worship any God, you dont believe there will be a reward for those who worship God and punishment for those who dont after we die? we just become dust and thats the end of us?

funny enough i personally dont see anything wrong in homosexuality, but if religion condemns it, perhaps there is a higher wisdom i havnt seen yet.
So if I worship god Vishnu, how will I be able to escape the eternal punishment of god Yahweh, Mazda and Allah? Which of them should I worship if I decide to? And if I worship god Eshu, will god Chuku and god Abassi take it lightly with me? Well... I don't see any reason why a god like myself should worship another god. I have found GOD ALMIGHTY their creator inside of me and it stops the worship of any form of god. If God resides in me, why should I worship another god? I am a god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by ibson99(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
otemanuduno:
So if I worship god Vishnu, how will I be able to escape the eternal punishment of god Yahweh, Mazda and Allah? Which of them should I worship if I decide to? And if I worship god Eshu, will god Chuku and god Abassi take it lightly with me? Well... I don't see any reason why a god like myself should worship another god. I have found GOD ALMIGHTY their creator inside of me and it stops the worship of any form of god. If God resides in me, why should I worship another god? I am a god.
simply put you dont believe there is heaven or hell.
Re: According To Scientists, This Is What The Real Image Of Jesus Christ Looks Like by otemanuduno: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2017
ibson99:
simply put you dont believe there is heaven or hell.
Heaven and hell are just the afterlives of a particular religion, not the afterlives of every religion or nonreligious people or atheists. You can be qualified for only the afterlives of a god you worship, but if you don't worship any, you'll find yourself in the afterlives of peace which God the Universe have made for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was The First Living Thing That Evolved A Child Or An Adult / YAHWEH PERMITS YOU TO DRINK BEER WITH YOUR TITHE / Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.