Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Cars-ng.com: Calling For Reviews - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cars-ng.com: Calling For Reviews (937 Views)

Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders / I Present 2 of My Websites for reviews / Webmaster Submit Your Webite For Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cars-ng.com: Calling For Reviews by naijafan(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2007
@my2cents and smartsoft
Sorry for the slight mix-up. Seun moved the topic to Autos without considering the fact that I wanted it to be reviewed here by nairaland's webmasters. Damn sure you wouldnt have realized it, probably thot the guy just deleted it or something.

@new viewers
There is this site for nigerians to buy and sell cars online. Its managed by CarXtra Ltd, where I'm currently working as a senior web applications developer. I would appreciate any comments on the site. Criticisms also welcome tongue

@Seun
I knew what I was doing when I started a slightly modified version of this thread on the webmaster's forum. This is to let other webmasters review the site and share their opinions on it and how it can be improved, so i suggest you please undo whatever you've done. Its for everyone's benefit. For instance, my2cents wouldnt have seen the post if it had been under autos since he doesnt visit that category, neither do I until yesterday. I hope you understand me.
Re: Cars-ng.com: Calling For Reviews by naijafan(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2007

You cannot advertise your website on the webmaster section.
I am very strict about this, so please don't bother arguing.
I know the difference between a review and an advert, thanks.

you knw what? i dont care if you cant interpret the difference between an advert and a review. at least, my2cents knows. I mentioned it in my first post.
I really didnt plan going into an open argument wit you but since you've disabled PMs, i'ma reply you openly here.

I once told my2cents in another thread that i'm working on a site that's like autotrader.com where he works. told him i'll post it here when i'm done, and that's basically what i've done. you can go on being the rulin' clown or whatever. i know i dont disobey rules!

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, Please Prove Ur Self Now / Jobs For Web Designers In Abuja Is Seriously Suffering / Mr. Xyz Wants A Website For His Company, But.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.