Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? (27187 Views)

Top 5 Apps For The New Premier League Season 2018/2019. / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone / 5 Apps That Drain Your Smartphone Battery The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by falcon01: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2017
uk10:
were did u get gta 4 from
its a mistake the highest you can get is gta san andreas gta 4 will be released for mobile next year for now it's only available for consoles(ps3,xbox360)
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Chuukwudi(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2017
lekjons:
In this order...

1. My hacked ES file explorer(without ads or background running)

2. UC browser

3. MX player

4. Swiftkey keyboard

5. Apus launcher

You are the first person to write ES file Explorer.
That app is the best and most important app on my phone. I have the pro version too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Franky826: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2017
sad
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Franky826: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2017
Whizpeter:
Kingroot

Ifont

Xposed and it's modules

Whatsapp

Facebook

Etc

In that order!

baba I don install Xposed tire. it keeps telling me if I install​ a module that Xposed is not installed on my phone. when e sidon there dey look me

I even moved to internal memory still nothing. what could be the possible cause of this issue? how do I install Xposed properly to make it work?

I am a root user.
cc falcon01

*modified*

I use 'root essentials app' to get all the fonts In the world I could ever need wink
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by mrpresident50: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2017
its another weekend and another opportunity to win big yet again.. see photos below for your delight...

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by klefjonz: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2017
[i][/i][left][/left]Candy Crush
Opera Mini
WhatsApp
Instagram
UC browser[center]Candy Crush
Opera Mini
WhatsApp
Instagram
UC browser[/center]Candy Crush
Opera Mini
WhatsApp
Instagram
UC browser
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Franky826: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2017
ijayebonyi:
I miss my Samsung Galaxy o, this my new infinix eeh. My people how do I get app to save guard my pictures, it keeps getting virus, not withstanding hitech whatever I downloaded. Help me please....

1.to safeguard your pictures if you always suffer virus attack your best bet would be a cloud backup ( Google drive, Dropbox, Yandex, microsoft OneDrive etc). if you can't do a cloud backup, you can always copy your pics to an external hard drive\sd card and transfer to a PC(if you have one).

2. your virus attack maybe from places you get or download files. make sure you download only from playstore, use a virus free PC to get your files, or virus free phones.

3. viruses may sneak through unwanted ads that redirects you to unsafe sites.

to get rid of this if you're a root user, download 'adaway' but if not there are other apps to keep you away from ads like a) adclear b) adguard c)blokada etc

All of these are not found on playstore cos it violates Google policies.

get them from XDA. (xda-developers dotcom)

4 finally you can get an antivirus( if necessary)

1 Like

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by bennywyse(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2017
djlawex02:
Meetme- Nextplus- Hangout - Google Translator- Xvideos
Wehdone sir! We know oursleves
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by ijayebonyi(f): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Franky826:

1.to safeguard your pictures if you always suffer virus attack your best bet would be a cloud backup ( Google drive, Dropbox, Yandex, microsoft OneDrive etc). if you can't do a cloud backup, you can always copy your pics to an external hard drive\sd card and transfer to a PC(if you have one).

2. your virus attack maybe from places you get or download files. make sure you download only from playstore, use a virus free PC to get your files, or virus free phones. Waooo! Am very grateful. Thank you so much, will do that and give you feed back

3. viruses may sneak through unwanted ads that redirects you to unsafe sites.

to get rid of this if you're a root user, download 'adaway' but if not there are other apps to keep you away from ads like a) adclear b) adguard c)blokada etc

All of these are not found on playstore cos it violates Google policies.

get them from XDA. (xda-developers dotcom)

4 finally you can get an antivirus( if necessary)
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by bennywyse(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2017
Hangout Hotspot shield Whisper Kik C launcher
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by ijayebonyi(f): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2017
Franky am very grateful, thank you very much. Will do that and get back to you
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by maasoap(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
What'sapp

Period Calender

operamini

Ucbrowser

Facebook lite

Lol.
Period Calender (Colour Days Plus)
UC Browser
Colour Note
ES File Explorer
MX Player
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by obonujoker(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2017
IemFava:
yh,luv d app

Oh, I jes remembered wat it's used for.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Kesterkendra(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2017
tedx
whatsapp
google chrome
asphalt 8 airbone and
facebook ..............make i add dictionary & holy bible
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by maasoap(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2017
Franky826:

baba I don install Xposed tire. it keeps telling me if I install​ a module that Xposed is not installed on my phone. when e sidon there dey look me

I even moved to internal memory still nothing. what could be the possible cause of this issue? how do I install Xposed properly to make it work?

I am a root user.
cc falcon01

*modified*

I use 'root essentials app' to get all the fonts In the world I could ever need wink
It simply means that you haven't installed the correct version of your operating system OS. Search Google for your OS version.
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by maasoap(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2017
Chuukwudi:

You are the first person to write ES file Explorer.
That app is the best and most important app on my phone. I have the pro version too.
Using pro version too. I can't joke with that app. I created a thread about it in the past.
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by maasoap(m): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2017
Marvel1206:
Nova Launcher

Kingroot

Xposed

Ifont

Ucbrowser

(Whatsapp and Facebook should be pre-installed)
Nice submission.
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Franky826: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2017
maasoap:

It simply means that you haven't installed the correct version of your operating system OS. Search Google for your OS version.

thanks for your reply bro.

my is version is 4.42 and I made sure it was this version I installed. still when I download modules they don't work.

I really wanna use gravity box. sad
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by maasoap(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2017
john4aguero:

How d'you get ES File Explorer without Ads and background stuff?
Go to apk4free(.)net. All the applications there are patched. Just any app including paid apps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by maasoap(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Heavance:
I only saw one person put dictionary as number 5, na wa o.
Dictionary should be in top 3 sef, no wonder we keep making silly mistakes
Dictionary? When was the last time I looked up a particular word in my dic app?
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Deilluminator(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
falcon01:
Rooting app. Like framaroot towel root e.t.c
*Install rashr

*Install twrp img

*Creata a backup

*port plenty amd plenty of custom roms

*restore stock rom

*install gta4 , gangstar vegas, modern combat,assassins creed ,injustice, fifa,asphalt

*install xposed installer

*install lucky patcher

*patch every single app in the phone including playstore (but the latest version of playstore doesnt patch now embarassed)

Then i do anything i feel like doing. I mean everything i feel like doing

4months later i buy another phone

And the chain continues.
what does it mean to patch bro? What is the benefit?
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by aminu790(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Riyadu-salihin Sahih bukhari Facebook lite Whatsapp Chrome
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by mostwantedguy: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
djlawex02:
Meetme-
Nextplus-
Hangout
-
Google Translator-
Xvideos

G boy grin grin
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by ALEXIS0240: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
1.Ucbrowser
2.Flashscore app
3.Whatsapp
4.Switfkey
keypad
5.Next launcher,thank theme
& Battery doctor
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by OLUROCKS(m): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
clash of clans
clash royale
fl commando2
whatsapp messenger
opera mini

1 Like

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by PaARAaH(f): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
1) Diamond bank app

2) swift keys

3) whatsapp +

4) UC browser

5) instagram
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Mrvirgin(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
GTB MOBILE APP
DIAMOND MOBILE APP
SKYE BANK MOBILE APP
ACCESS MOBILE APP
FIRST BANK MOBILE APP
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by simatiniya: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Helps women calculate when their period is coming so they can know when to have sex or stay off sex so as not to carry belle.

Also helps them so they know how to package themselves as they start their busy days so as not to get stained outside.

borednhorny:
Dafuq is a period calendar?

Whatsapp
Facebook
Twitter
Livescore
facebook messenger

2 Likes

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by falcon01: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Deilluminator:
what does it mean to patch bro? What is the benefit?
benefits of patching
get paid apps free
buy game coins online free
disable add service
rebuild an apk
e.t.c
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by hebenezher(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
i will rather download these :betternetVPN, KIK, MEETME, TINDER all that..... rather than wasting my time on some useless chat.... niggaz should go hustling abegi

1 Like

Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by kinzation(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Whizpeter:
Kingroot

Ifont

Xposed and it's modules

Whatsapp

Facebook

Etc

In that order!
hello,I'm having probs with roting my infinix hot 2 with o.s 6.0 .tried all apps in rooting but it's not working.. please any advice on how to root it with another app .? thanks in addy....
Re: What Are The First 5 Apps You Will Install When You Get A New Phone? by Chuksdede(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Here goes the list
Kingroot
Go launcher
Whatsapp
Opera mini
Instagram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Bold For 65,000 Naira / This Gold Plated 2018 Iphone XS Costs $127,000, About N46M / Comparing Infinix Hot With Itel It1502

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.