Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? (1442 Views)

(sold!) N20k Worth Of Bitcoins For Sale / Easy Way To Make Lots Of Bitcoins / Guys, What Are The List Of Bitcoins Companies In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by handsomenfrosh(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Check the picture below.. for my latest account... using a software to divert Bitcoin in to my newly created Bitcoin wallets and also large bit coins for sale at cheap price and lower quantity of bitcoins... if you wanna know how to make this kind of huge bitcoins ...I swear for the 1st 5 people... I will give u all the software for $100 worth of bitcoins... ain't joking drop ur email if u have Hangouts

Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Pierocash(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Thunder that will strike u will pieces u.u are diverting people's btc into ur wallet . Thunder fire u
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Stupid scammer. Make we hear word abeg

The Bitcoin protocol uses cryptographic technology that has not yet been hacked. (If it were hacked, there are much bigger problems to worry about).

The Bitcoin blockchain relies on a network of operators to make sure the blockchain/ledger/database tracking BTC accounts and balances is current and reliable.

What makes the Bitcoin blockchain theoretically reliable is that no single operator can make unilateral changes to the database. To do so would require controlling a majority of the computing power used to validate changes to the database.
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by joe4real12: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin even a fool will not fall for this crap
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by handsomenfrosh(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2017
Pierocash:
Thunder that will strike u will pieces u.u are diverting people's btc into ur wallet . Thunder fire u

Stay in poverty and keep rejoicing... if you not corrupt you can't make it... now days we see people forging results to get a job... man.whats it called?.. it's not by force. only who ... believe s.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by handsomenfrosh(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Listen B4 you judge
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by stagger: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2017
handsomenfrosh:
Listen B4 you judge

God punish you and your generations. Liar!

How many Bitcoins are in circulation worldwide? Thief!
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Pierocash(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2017
handsomenfrosh:

Stay in poverty and keep rejoicing... if you not corrupt you can't make it... now days we see people forging results to get a job... man.whats it called?.. it's not by force. only who ... believe s.
keep fooling urself and cutting ur life short.I have made multi millions in btc and stil making without defrauding anyone.
Bro u better advise urself

4 Likes

Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Pierocash:
keep fooling urself and cutting ur life short.I have made multi millions in btc and stil making without defrauding anyone.
Bros, please, can you teach any good method of making money? If you know about CPA can you be my coach?
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Emfanks: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
1GrhYtiPvDWmoXfLduDjWk1EngSg8mCLSm try transfering here for trial

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by realsbd(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
i am interested but can you be more elaborate on this?
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Pierocash(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
sonofLuci:

Bros please I like to be like you. Help a fellow Nigerian make money the legit way. Don't want to be like all this guys who eat people's sweAt, pleas can I mail you so we can talk put me through on how to make money with BTC

Baba please.
Whatsapp me,i wil shw u hw to make money in btc

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Pierocash(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Bros, please, can you teach any good method of making money? If you know about CPA can you be my coach?
i can teach u legit ways to make money in btc
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pierocash:
i can teach u legit ways to make money in btc
Nice but I can only afford free lectures for now. Will it work?

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Alabaintprice(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oya teach us na. Since u have a milliin btc
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Pierocash(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Nice but I can only afford free lectures for now. Will it work?
i dnt take money for lectures
i can tutor u for free and shw u hw i make the money
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pierocash:
i dnt take money for lectures
i can tutor u for free and shw u hw i make the money
Thank you very much. My mail is hieroglyphicsra@gmail.com. So how do we begin?
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Pierocash(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you very much. My mail is hieroglyphicsra@gmail.com. So how do we begin?
whatsapp me
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by ogo4god: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pierocash:
sir Pls Can You Permit Me To Message You On Whatsapp I Need Lecture On This Bitcoin, Thank You,
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by electroilorin(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
segunwere@gmail.com .. am intrested... i hope to be part of these 5 people
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:05am On Apr 15, 2017
Pierocash:
08183725659 whatsapp me
Okay. I'd do now.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by 77al: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pierocash:
081********
whatsapp me

Take down your number ASAP
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Pierocash(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Take down your number ASAP[/quote]
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Pierocash(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
77al:

Take down your number ASAP
thanks
U cn also assist in removing it frm ur quote
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by EMriss(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Help me too pls....mosesefula@yahoo.com
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by Geepapa: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Please help me to escape poverty smartbizforreal@gmail.com
Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by riseagain(m): 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
I am interested,pls can i get it in my mail mails5050@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Narada 12V, 200ah Battery Suppliers / Help ! NIPOST / How To Earn Alot With Little Capital ..small Scale Business Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.