Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update (12722 Views)

Tecno C9 Nougat Update / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update / Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by ishittu: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2017
CavendishPlex:
If you experience incessant crashes and your phone restarting at will whenever you use the fingerprint scanner in waking up your phone after the upgrade to Nougat, you might want to disable the fingerprint scanner and just simply use the PIN or password for that instead. It worked for me.

Hopefully they will fix this bug in the next update
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CavendishPlex: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2017
ishittu:

Hopefully they will fix this bug in the next update

I sincerely hope they do. Lots of complaints everywhere.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by ishittu: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2017
CavendishPlex:

I sincerely hope they do. Lots of complaints everywhere.

all the bugs are been compiled and mailed to their tech department
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by soladnet14: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Walkopet:
For all those complaining of slow downloading, download phispon pro app from store and connect before resuming the software download. The app enables fast, easy and stable downloading. Within few hours, you'll be done with the 1.5gb download.

Thanks for the info, mine completed within 3hrs. Mod Phispon Pro though.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by ishittu: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Walkopet:
For all those complaining of slow downloading, download phispon pro app from store and connect before resuming the software download. The app enables fast, easy and stable downloading. Within few hours, you'll be done with the 1.5gb download.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2017
OP after updating your device, have you experienced this issue of finger print scanner not recognizing it user..?
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by joanana(f): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
OP after updating your device, have you experienced this issue of finger print scanner not recognizing it user..?

Yes sometimes that's if you don't place the finger properly

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CavendishPlex: 10:12pm On May 03, 2017
My Note 3 has not been the same since I did this damn upgrade. Does anyone know how I can roll back to 6.0 if it's possible?
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by ishittu: 11:07am On May 04, 2017
CavendishPlex:
My Note 3 has not been the same since I did this damn upgrade. Does anyone know how I can roll back to 6.0 if it's possible?

try to format the phone
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by LeeCodeman: 2:47pm On May 04, 2017
I have a 3-month old Gold Gionee M5 available for sale. All the accessories are complete. I will also include the 32GB memory card I bought for N8,000 last week for you. It's in very good condition. The pouch, casing, earpiece etc. Everything is in great shape. I never comot nylon from the charger sef. And yes, I am in Lagos.

Price: 70k (Negotiable)
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CrEaToRmalden(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2017
LeeCodeman:
I have a 3-month old Gold Gionee M5 available for sale. All the accessories are complete. I will also include the 32GB memory card I bought for N8,000 last week for you. It's in very good condition. The pouch, casing, earpiece etc. Everything is in great shape. I never comot nylon from the charger sef. And yes, I am in Lagos.

Price: 70k (Negotiable)

Uncle, what kind of 32GB SD card is 7K..? sad
Abba now, iffa add 500, I don collect 64GB sd card.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by LeeCodeman: 3:54pm On May 04, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Uncle, what kind of 32GB SD card is 7K..? sad
Abba now, iffa add 500, I don collect 64GB sd card.

Bros, wetin you dey talk? Where did you see 7k? Are you sure you read what you quoted at all? Abeg, I use wetin you dey worship beg you, if you no get anything tangible to contribute, please abeg you, no dey quote me. Na beg I dey beg you, you hear.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by ishittu: 12:23pm On May 05, 2017
wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CrEaToRmalden(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CrEaToRmalden(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
joanana:

Yes sometimes that's if you don't place the finger properly

Does it support pause and resume.. ?
Like If you run outta data, will it continue or will it restart.. ?
I have 1.5GB data avail, from the look of things, it won't be enough such dat while the download is ongoing I will have to switch to another sim to complete the download.

Did you notice such.. ?
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CrEaToRmalden(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
CavendishPlex:

And upgrade finally installed. Time to appreciate the new tweaks.

Did you switch off your data conn. In the process.. ?
And were you making use of any vpn or you downloaded direct.. ?
Yours from what am seeing didn't take upto 20hours like the conplaints users are making.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CavendishPlex: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Did you switch off your data conn. In the process.. ?
And were you making use of any vpn or you downloaded direct.. ?
Yours from what am seeing didn't take upto 20hours like the conplaints users are making.

Firstly, I did a direct OTA update following the update notification I got from Infinix on my phone. If your download gets interrupted for any reason, it continues from where it stopped whenever you get connected back to the internet. I did not use any form of VPN. And yes, the download takes almost forever to get completed. I remember the first Nougat update I received took almost 3 days to complete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
CavendishPlex:

Firstly, I did a direct OTA update following the update notification I got from Infinix on my phone. If your download gets interrupted for any reason, it continues from where it stopped whenever you get connected back to the internet. I did not use any form of VPN. And yes, the download takes almost forever to get completed. I remember the first Nougat update I received took almost 3 days to complete.

Thanks bro for this informative reply of yours, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CavendishPlex: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Thanks bro for this informative reply of yours, I appreciate.

Anytime
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Walkopet:

Thanks Man. This helped me alot, with the psiphon I was downloading at 2mb per sec. And the download took me 1hour 45mins only. Thanks alot.
Now on nougat.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by tafat: 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Great phone there
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by mikebrown92: 1:06am On Jul 03, 2017
guys, pls whats the differance btw infinix note 3 n note 3 pro.

N also was at 3c hub to buy note 3 n it came wit d latest version 7.0 n d spec i saw online says it comes with 6.0 n i tot the one i purchased was refurshibed dat i had to return it since i wasn't confortable with d OS version n d camera cuz d camera looks dull to d ones displayed in there store.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Thanks Man. This helped me alot, with the psiphon I was downloading at 2mb per sec. And the download took me 1hour 45mins only. Thanks alot.
Now on nougat.
You're welcome
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by MrBONE2(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
i will try to update mine next month,by then the issues of Bugs would have been resolve.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by 100naira(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Since the nougat update, my battery has never been the same again. Even when the phone is idle, the battery will still be dropping, any idea how to stop this?
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by otis54(m): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
100naira:
Since the nougat update, my battery has never been the same again. Even when the phone is idle, the battery will still be dropping, any idea how to stop this?
Take your phone to Carlcare to change your battery. I've also updated my phone and am not experiencing such
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by 100naira(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
otis54:

Take your phone to Carlcare to change your battery. I've also updated my phone and am not experiencing such
changing the battery na how much?
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by sidwellclems: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2017
I need Infinix Note3 or Infinix hot4pro.... whatsapp me or call 08142230607...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by CavendishPlex: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
mikebrown92:
guys, pls whats the differance btw infinix note 3 n note 3 pro.

N also was at 3c hub to buy note 3 n it came wit d latest version 7.0 n d spec i saw online says it comes with 6.0 n i tot the one i purchased was refurshibed dat i had to return it since i wasn't confortable with d OS version n d camera cuz d camera looks dull to d ones displayed in there store.

I have a Note 3 for sale. Holla at me or on WhatsApp 07035460694 if you're interested. It's stunning and without any scratch or faults.
Re: Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update by 9jajoseph: 1:04am On Mar 06, 2019
CavendishPlex:

I have a Note 3 for sale. Holla at me or on WhatsApp 07035460694 if you're interested. It's stunning and without any scratch or faults.
Still On Sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mtn Sim Not Browsing Please Help / Mention Top 3 Smartphones You've Used In The Past(throwback) / You Never Have To Flash your Nokia Phone Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.