Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Worst Make Up Ever - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worst Make Up Ever (2640 Views)

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / Nigerians On Twitter Recount Worst Beating Parents Ever Gave Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Make Up Ever by MrMoRitz: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Wondering how she manages to keep a straight and relaxed face with make up like this lol...and the fact that no one even told her about it, not even her supposed husband is amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Make Up Ever by doctimonyeka(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Ovoko!!!!!!!

See Ishawuru Ancestors ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Worst Make Up Ever by Homeboiy: 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wat am I seeing?
Re: Worst Make Up Ever by yvelchstores(f): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
What sort of evil is this?
Re: Worst Make Up Ever by MrMoRitz: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
yvelchstores:
What sort of evil is this?

lol
Re: Worst Make Up Ever by TheeDetective: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
What level of bleaching is this again o shocked shocked shocked see fanta face and coke hands. See makeup o, I guess the man like am like that grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Worst Make Up Ever by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin
Re: Worst Make Up Ever by austinereds(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Day light robbery! Op you ought to tag it Graphic! if I attend this kind wedding I go get serious nightmare. Is make up compulsory?
Re: Worst Make Up Ever by eyinjuege: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
I think it may just be their culture.
Chinese women have been known to paint their faces white as chalk, even the Japanese geishas. Its a sign of beauty to them I suppose.

Some google pictures of geishas

Re: Worst Make Up Ever by sisisioge: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is photo shopped?
Re: Worst Make Up Ever by MrMoRitz: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
TheeDetective:
What level of bleaching is this again o shocked shocked shocked see fanta face and coke hands. See makeup o, I guess the man like am like that grin grin grin.

lol the groom loves it i presume lmao...it could be their culture tho...thats the only logical explanation to this bs lol

abi @lalasticlala fit get another explanation? Lol
Re: Worst Make Up Ever by josephine123: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: Worst Make Up Ever by Emmaesty(f): 1:06am On Apr 15, 2017
This one just weak me sha

1 Like

Re: Worst Make Up Ever by sexy74(m): 3:58am On Apr 15, 2017
MrMoRitz:
Wondering how she manages to keep a straight and relaxed face with make up like this lol...and the fact that no one even told her about it, not even her supposed husband is amazing
My brother na your wedding?
It's her say and she likes the way she looks, so let her be.
Re: Worst Make Up Ever by TheeDetective: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hehehehe I don laugh sote sote, nah real wah o grin grin grin.
MrMoRitz:

lol the groom loves it i presume lmao...it could be their culture tho...thats the only logical explanation to this bs lol

abi @lalasticlala fit get another explanation? Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? / Why Did You marry Her If You Won't Create Time For Her? / Get Sugar Daddy From Abuja, Portharcourt And Canada.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.