Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help (62848 Views)

How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition / 2021: My Worst And My Best Year / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by simplexity(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Firstly I will like to apologize for any errors made while typing, and I am seriously in need of ur advice and criticism.

My name is Stanley(not real names) married for 4years with two Lovely kids both female with d eldest at age 4. Trust me I cherish and love my family. I am a graduate while my wife dropout from the university cause of some money issues her single mother had while she was sick. After our first child I made sure she got admitted to a polytechnic and thankful she just rounded up her N.D all expenses paid by me, with high hopes of Getting admitted for her HND.

The problem started after our first child, my wife attitude towards sex changed totally, she would never let me touch her or play with her, calling her pet names will usually end in quarrel, I spoke with her her severally, pleaded and beg her most times but her attitude never changed, she made me feel like I met nothing to her, yet she will always fight with me whenever ever she suspects I have a girlfriend, fights with any female that comes close to me through calls or chats, she even went as far as beating up a lady that needed my help thinking I was dating her.

Fast forward to recently, her mom who is a single mother relocated to stay with us, and during her stay we had some misunderstanding about money issues, (note both me and wifey are gainfully employed in the ratio of 10:4, but 60% of wifey salary goes to her mom while she spends the rest 40% anyhow she likes) during d money issues a frd of hers came and told both of them that she see saw me flirting with a lady. And without hearing my own side of the coin my mother in-law rained curses on me , reported my to all her family members and left my house angrily, two days later my wife took our children and left my house while I was in d office, I called about her where about and she said she won't tell me and she said I will hear from her family soon, her mom called a family friend saying she will sue me.

It's been one week now and I don't know the whereabouts of my kids.

Should I report to the police or what?
Note I have apologized to wife for the crime I didn't commit yet it seems they want a bigger pound of flesh.

Please kindly advise me caused am depressed and confused

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Righteousness89(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Make a police Report!
Also inform Family elders...

After that Calm down and use this time to seek GOD'S Face on your family....

Something is wrong somewhere!

I Believe the Greatest solution is the one that GOD gives..

Use this period to knock on Heaven gate for your Family Matters..

Personal Times as these produce results!

I Pray For you that GOD Almighty have Mercy on your Home and restore the Love and Joy that in your Home in JESUS Name.... Amen

633 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by zedegit: 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
If this is true, then you don't have a marriage. Your wife has seen you finish.

496 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by zedegit: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmm

Why Hmmm? You mess?

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Please report to the police as a first step. I hope you and your wife settle and reunite, but it's important that you inform the police & write a statement, just in case.

Also, I don't think your wife packed out because you were only playing or flirting with a woman, she probably must have caught you cheating, don't tell lies please.

Women usually change their attitude towards sex after birth cos of: 1. Personal insecurity because the vagina may not be as tight as it was. 2. Postpartum depression. 3.other psychological issues. This is where your emotional intelligence as a man comes into play. You need to have an understanding of her mood and help her want sex again.

Find a way to win her heart back, if possible, have your people call her people.
I wish u a happy home.

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by clintz(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
My friend worry not, just get a chilled bottle of drink and relax yourself. All will be well again

282 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Officialgarri: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmm
Even our Nairaland clergy is mute, who am I to talk? cheesy

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Don't go to a police station yet,

I believe your wife has family, and those families can be traced to a physical address, why not reach out to all those people in her family and let them help you trace where ahe might likely be. It's not like she's traveled out of your state.

Involving the police would not spell well for either one of you.

When she comes back home, talk to her, let her know you love her (make her feel loved the way she appreciates - love language), appeal to her to talk to you IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU DID WRONG AT ANY TIME THAT YOU DIDN'T PROPERLY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT SHE'S STILL ANGRY ABOUT (Yes, some people keep that kind grudge).

Try to mend your relationship with her mother (you don't have to be her friend). Just don't be her enemy lest she turns your wife against you over and over again - the mum has alot of influence on her, it seems.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by XXXXTENTACION: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nothing is more important than family. We don't give up on family even though they make mistakes. Brace yourself up find a way to bring her back home with your kids.

after all marriage and tolerance is like 5 and 6.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iamundisputed:

1. Also, your wife didn't pack out because you were only playing or flirting with a woman, she must have caught you cheating, don't tell lies please.

2. Women usually change their attitude towards sex after birth cos of: 1. Personal insecurity because the vagina may not be as tight as it was. 2. Postpartum depression. 3.other psychological issues. This is where your emotional intelligence as a man comes into play. You need to have an understanding of her mood and help her want sex again.

Find a way to win her heart back, if possible, have your people call her people.
I wish u a happy home.

You can't be so sure that OP definitely cheated. The wife seem to have many insecurities about her man being around other ladies, even though she's not doing anything to help him reduce the need for a female in another woman.

At least, if it's so much about Child birth and insecurities, why dont she get creams and therapy that can restore her esteem considerably well.

About being there for her, you know that there's only so much that you can push a cart against the wall before you begin to see it as futile.

Post partum depression and all... It's easier to help you when you're open to help. Rather than show attitude with no resolve to get better, why not put the attitudes aside and help normalcy return to the marriage.

They both have to meet half way, and not just one person suing for peace everytime.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by sisisioge: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
So she's going to sue you for alleged cheating? Whew! It's always a problem when couples allow extended families live with them!

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by incogni2o: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
There is something wrong somewhere.

If you don't know the root, then Pray that God makes the situation clearer to you so that you can plan and work.on a favourable solution.

It is well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by DontBullshitMe: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Weak men everywhere.

You are a very weak man.

257 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Kogbaski: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Omo, which kind wahala be this Baba go and look for your kids first, that's priority number one.

4 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
I suspect you cheated on her at least emotionally.
The place where you state she attacked the ladies you were getting close to through text and calls means she saw something there.
fights with any female that comes close to me through calls or chats

Does that justify her actions? No.
Regardless of the type husband you are, if you’re a good father who poses no harm to your kids, you have rights to your kids. her taking them away because you guys fought is sort of equivalent to kidnapping. People just take laws into their own hands.

Attempt peaceful reconciliation but also keep tabs and documentation of these things she’s doing in case she wants to fight dirty. She has no right to take the children and walk away without proper legal steps.

119 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by ogawisdom(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
simplexity:
Firstly I will like to apologize for any errors made while typing, and I am seriously in need of ur advice and criticism.

My name is Stanley(not real names) married for 4years with two Lovely kids both female with d eldest at age 4. Trust me I cherish and love my family. I am a graduate while my wife dropout from the university cause of some money issues her single mother had while she was sick. After our first child I made sure she got admitted to a polytechnic and thankful she just rounded up her N.D all expenses paid by me, with high hopes of Getting admitted for her HND.

The problem started after our first child, my wife attitude towards sex changed totally, she would never let me touch her or play with her, calling her pet names will usually end in quarrel, I spoke with her her severally, pleaded and beg her most times but her attitude never changed, she made me feel like I met nothing to her, yet she will always fight with me whenever ever she suspects I have a girlfriend, fights with any female that comes close to me through calls or chats, she even went as far as beating up a lady that needed my help thinking I was dating her.

Fast forward to recently, her mom who is a single mother relocated to stay with us, and during her stay we had some misunderstanding about money issues, (note both me and wifey are gainfully employed in the ratio of 10:4, but 60% of wifey salary goes to her mom while she spends the rest 40% anyhow she likes) during d money issues a frd of hers came and told both of them that she see saw me flirting with a lady. And without hearing my own side of the coin my mother in-law rained curses on me , reported my to all her family members and left my house angrily, two days later my wife took our children and left my house while I was in d office, I called about her where about and she said she won't tell me and she said I will hear from her family soon, her mom called a family friend saying she will sue me.

It's been one week now and I don't know the whereabouts of my kids.

Should I report to the police or what?
Note I have apologized to wife for the crime I didn't commit yet it seems they want a bigger pound of flesh.

Please kindly advise me caused am depressed and confused

First mistake never never marry a girl raised by a single mother. She saw what her mother went through bc of men and u will pay for it. She was raised to hate men. Her mother hates men bc of her failed relationship with them.

Second mistake how can you apologize when u are not guilty. I kw u are guilty Sha.

Since u are guilty and have apologize then u have to go and report to whoever gave her hand in marriage to you may be he can help resolve the matter.

No need for police, your children are with their mother and they are safe. No crime that needs police involvement except u want to waste your money.

Always avoid single mothers and their children when u want a serious relationship

273 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by simplexity(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
I really appreciate your comments, I feel a lot better emotionally now,
I even actually agreed I cheated, and I have apologized, still she left.
Being a father makes u bear a lot and carry a lot on ur mind for peace to rain, I am not weak am just being understanding.

Thanks anyways

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by simplexity(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=DontBullshitMe post=90919814]Weak men everywhere.

You are a very weak man.[/quote

Guess u r. Not married

18 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by simplexity(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
clintz:
My friend worry not, just get a chilled bottle of drink and relax yourself. All will be well again

Na better person u be, thanks

9 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by ogawisdom(m): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
simplexity:
I really appreciate your comments, I feel a lot better emotionally now,
I even actually agreed I cheated, and I have apologized, still she left.
Being a father makes u bear a lot and carry a lot on ur mind for peace to rain, I am not weak am just being understanding.

Thanks anyways

Never apologize for what you didn't do especially when it is infidelity accusation. Stand your ground let them prove their case

196 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Foodqueen(f): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
She wants to be a single mom too....

231 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Bola146(f): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
This is serious, you need to calm down. I always say this, it's better to marry a bad wife than to get married to a bad in law sad Just need a good lawyer and also be very prayerful

12 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Babaj145(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmmmm...dis one na see finish of d highest level.. haba!!!.. Well my advice to u,,be a Man and take control of d situation, call your family elders( the ones wey get sense oh) and tell dem d situation on ground and also reach out to members of her family so dat both parties can call a meeting and finally resolve any issues you and your wife seem to be having..if for any reason u cannot reach her or any member of her family, then u go gatz involve the police oh..we are talking about ur kids here..u just can't take a mans kids away from him because u here rumor from one person..who does dat??..

7 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by OlabodeTECH: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
Make a police Report!
Also inform Family elders...

After that Calm down and use this time to seek GOD'S Face on your family....

Something is wrong somewhere!

I Believe the Greatest solution is the one that GOD gives..

Use this period to knock on Heaven gate for your Family Matters..

Personal Times as these produce results!

I Pray For you that GOD Almighty have Mercy on your Home and restore the Love and Joy that in your Home in JESUS Name.... Amen

5 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Mariangeles(f): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bola146:
This is serious, you need to calm down. I always say this, it's better to marry a bad wife than to get married to a bad in law sad Just need a good lawyer and also be very prayerful

Rather, it is better not to be married at all, than to be married to a bad spouse. sad

27 Likes

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Bola146(f): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mariangeles:

Rather, it is better not to be married at all, than to be married to a bad spouse. sad

Then how will you know Maybe God help us all.. marriage! ha!
Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Tapout(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Fast forward to recently, her mom who is a single mother relocated to stay with us .

Y did u even allow such ...??

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Romangalactic(m): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
cococandy:
I suspect you cheated on her at least emotionally.
The place where you state she attacked the ladies you were getting close to through text and calls means she saw something there.
Shattap, be quiet.

OP, she is acting out whatever negativity her mom might have filled her head with, especially regarding men / husbands, hence the unnecessary suspicions. Like mother like daughter.
Your wife is on her way to becoming a single mom like her mother, you can assist her

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Babaj145:
Hmmmm...dis one na see finish of d highest level.. haba!!!.. Well my advice to u,,be a Man and take control of d situation, call your family elders( the ones wey get sense oh) and tell dem d situation on ground and also reach out to members of her family so dat both parties can call a meeting and finally resolve any issues you and your wife seem to be having..if for any reason u cannot reach her or any member of her family, then u go gatz involve the police oh..we are talking about ur kids here..u just can't take a mans kids away from him because u here rumor from one person..who does dat??..

Sorry how do you mean a man's kids?
Are they not her kids also.
Police for what? I dont really understand.

To arrest his kids mom for what crime exactly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Romangalactic(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
ogawisdom:

Never apologize for what you didn't do especially when it is infidelity accusation. Stand your ground let them prove their case
Never

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help by Babaj145(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ohemababy:

Sorry how do you mean a man's kids?
Are they not her kids also.
Police for what? I dont really understand.

To arrest his kids mom for what crime exactly?

If u like call it a womans kids dat is ur own headache..Yes involve d police if d woman decides to be stubborn and prevent d man from seeing his kids for one flimsy excuse dat she does not have evidence of..u can't just act on hear say hear say..if she is a good and reasonable woman she will call attention to d members of not just her family but also members of d mans family and state what is bordering her in d relationship and from there on see how dey can settle their differences not just keeping shut and running away with d kids.. Except the O.P is not telling us d whole truth in dis mata..if there's a case of domestic violence den I will support d woman here...and yes u can report a case to d police and there won't be any unnecessary arrest made...And can u state the crime d man committed to warrant dis action from d woman??..don't play d feminist card here..

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / Press Release: I Was Never Married To This Lady - Man Says (Photos) / Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.