Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners (2191 Views)

See The Weird Pictures A Guy Posted That Got Him 479k Followers (photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Artists That Are Cultists (no. 2 Will Shock You) / International Record Deals : What Nigerian Artists Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Synord(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
While Some Wack lyrics are Totally Meaningless, psquare in Shekini ( Oya burukutu Sabaraba oh ...) or Skales in Shake body ( Sarotome So mu to to to Talobere) and many more other conjured lines and Phrases, This List basically deals with Actual lines or Lyrics but are when interpreted,so meaningless and non compatible .

1) Iyanya - From the Bed to the Bedroom ( Gift ft Donjazzy).His bed might be in his Bathroom tho

2) Kcee - I be Monkey,You be Banana, i will give u ( meaning the banana) ,anything that u wanna. i need not further explain this

3) PSquare - Like the Statue of Liberty,Nobody knows Tomorrow.( Testimony)..I still dont get ??

4) Dbanj- From lagos to london ,she shake her bombom( Kukere Remix)
Money is important.Stew is Pepper ( Blame it on the money)

5) Dprince- Now you don poo for Church, u dey look for person wey go come clean your yansh ( OYO). why .oh Why God ??

6) Davido - Check my phone E be Bb 10 he be bb ( Omo mummy)
Con chop moringa,dance like a baller in na( Tchelete).. Davido has many more this two are sad

7) Tekno - Your Beauty make me Realise,Shey Nepa no bring light ( Duro)..

Tekno ??

cool ice Prince- If you no soji av no fear,i spend money on d things i wear ( I swear ft French Montana)
We don day squeese breasts, na we dey carry pass ( I swear)

9)Skales - Am hot,My head has Burn ( Wonder ft Reekado banks)

10) Olamide- She wan run from me,i will bite your ass,i will bite u ( Da yan mo)

11) Brymo- Prick no get Shoulder, You put the head, the rest he enter ( Jesus Christ , what is this )

12) Wizkid - 20 man shall fall that day ( The matter),

13) Wande coal - The Garri is sweet, it needs no Sugar.. The vegetable is sweet,salt is not too much....
Iskoloboto iskolobete Iskolo....( chai)

grin

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by EbukaHades10(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
But u listened to and liked the song bah?
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by marvelling(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
lol! grin @op
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Synord(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
EbukaHades10:
But u listened to and liked the song bah?

Like nkor, Lycan ni
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by sEGXY2(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
You cant blame em that's what the market demands and its not only Nigerian Audience, American Rappers/Trappers say worse stuffs and they get all the love

My man you gotta understand that the music market just Like fashion is always evolving and he who wants to make money will have to follow trends. Music has evolved beyond having good content its the vibe I'm getting from listening to your music that matters these days
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by ClassCaptain(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
lol
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hehehe grin
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Olusharp(m): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Synord + X...
***Classified Information hidden beneath this post, Removed exactly 4:50pm on a Good Friday 14th of April,2017.****
All in All well done Mr Man
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Synord(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
yes
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Brymo: 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
One of the Major reasons, why I don't listen to naija jams, d don't just de-educate you, the corrupt your soul. The cacophonous nature of these songs, is perturbing.
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Olusharp(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Synord:

we know bro...grin

Abeg help.me modify your post, no cast me
lol.. ,you dey try say I be Newscaster?
I go edit am, Alaye unquote the one above....
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by BrutalJab: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Brymo:
One of the Major reasons, why I don't listen to naija jams, d don't just de-educate you, the corrupt your soul. The cacophonous nature of these songs, is perturbing.
But American jams touch and enrich your soul right
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by BrutalJab: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
This failed hustler/backup singer and his warped way of thinking sha.
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Brymo: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
BrutalJab:

But American jams touch and enrich your soul right
lolz, everything and everyone is angry and highly entropic, I listen to naija jams dat makes lots of sense. Lk, Fela, back den in those days Sha.
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Synord(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
BrutalJab:
This failed hustler/backup singer and his warped way of thinking sha.

Bro, I noticed you are always attacking me..

because your songs dont make front page or because you are not recognised ,you created an alternate account to insult and attack me.

Boss mi, u can't go up by bringing another nigga down..peace !!
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Synord(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Cc lalasticlala, dominique
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Synord(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Olusharp:
lol.. ,you dey try say I be Newscaster? I go edit am, Alaye unquote the one above....
lol ,investigator of life !!!!
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by BrutalJab: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Synord:

Bro, I noticed you are always attacking me..

because your songs dont make front page or because you are not recognised ,you created an alternate account to insult and attack me.

Boss mi, u can't go up by bringing another nigga down..peace !!
What's this one saying?

Who is attacking you cos of ur failed career??

You must be mistaking me for someone else.

Try and make a hit first before you start criticizing anyone.
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by LesbianBoy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
When I saw the title of this thread what came to my mind was dbanj in iyanya's kukere remix! You need to see as i bust laugh seeing it on the OP's list grin grin grin grin

Naija artiste nor go kee person with mumu listen! grin grin
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Synord(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
LesbianBoy:
When I saw the title of this thread what came to my mind was dbanj in iyanya's kukere remix! You need to see as i bust laugh seeing it on the OP's list grin grin grin grin

Naija artiste nor go kee person with mumu listen! grin grin

Dbanj dey F up baba
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Synord(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Olusharp:
lol.. ,you dey try say I be Newscaster? I go edit am, Alaye unquote the one above....
grin
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Olusharp(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Synord:

grin
Oga wetin happen...why u dey mention me?
Re: Check Out The Weird Lyrics Nigerian Artists Offer Listeners by Synord(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Olusharp:
Oga wetin happen...why u dey mention me?
no vex, na lalasticlala I wan call

(1) (Reply)

Daaaaaaaan This Girl Has Got It All [PICS] / Sad...nigerian Singer Alizee And Her Daughter Allegedly Murdered / Priest Feeds Congregation Rat Poison To Prove They’re Above Death… They All Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.