Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Is Olamide The Most Hardworking Artist In Nigeria? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is Olamide The Most Hardworking Artist In Nigeria? (503 Views)

I Went To The Worst Make Up Artist In Abuja / I Went To The Worst Reviewed Makeup Artist In Lagos, Nigeria / Award For The "BEST MAKE-UP ARTIST" In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Olamide The Most Hardworking Artist In Nigeria? by enny66(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Over the years, African artists have been doing great on the international scene, we see the likes of Dbanj, Sarkodie, Wizkid, AKA, Davido and a whole lot of others taking Africa to the world

But one artist who seems not to have joined the international “Bad gang” is the YBNL Boss, Olamide. He even spit in one of his track saying ”3 million for Ibadan, e don do me, 300k UK e no do me”

Read more here https://naijmobile.com/olamide-hardworking-artist-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Get Jokes, Celebrity /politics News On Whatsapp. Easy To Subscribe / Ladies Beware! / How I Recently Look At My Contact List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.