Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) (11397 Views)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here / Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
I want to buy phone this coming week but I really don't know the one to buy between the two.......please nairaland phone gurus, advice me on the one to choose.......tnx

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Norman4real(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Note 3 pro offers better battery, more ram and bigger screen.
CX offers better camera, better processor and better design quality. The ball is in your court, though i believe CX may have a generally better performance.

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Youngpo413: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Xiaomi redmi note 4x

?

As the last resort...
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tnx......
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by DanOLu: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
I think you should go for the Tecno Camon CX. Its a dope phone in terms of features. Check www.pointekonline.com. I think they sell at the best price online. You can check Konga as well
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by tidedroid: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mavinkent:
I want to buy phone this coming week but I really don't know the one to buy between the two.......please nairaland phone gurus, advice me on the one to choose.......tnx
if the note 3 pro uses mtk helio x10 its more powerful,if it uses mtk p10 they are the same,n3 pro has the bigger battery and n3 pro is already receiving nougat update
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by shedy03(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mavinkent:
wallai go for infinix note 3 pro, its a beast.
comes with better battery. if big screen size is not a turn off to you, note 3 pro is for you.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'm really heavy browser......I don't really like camera......I'm just confuse about the two phones
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
shedy03:

wallai go for infinix note 3 pro, its a beast.
comes with better battery. if big screen size is not a turn off to you, note 3 pro is for you.
Yeah.....I'm also thinking about the screen and the battery.....the ram is also 3 gigabyte....
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by choix007(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Is there any store selling the infinix note 3 pro
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Note 3 anytime any day.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by shedy03(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
choix007:
Is there any store selling the infinix note 3 pro
yes, check on jumia market.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by henry007(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Let these help you decide

Camon CX Unboxing and First Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE?a

TECNO Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

Infinix Note 3 X601 Gaming Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBjV0oOILA?a

Infinix Zero 4 plus or Infinix Note 3: Which to Get?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP3GwqmiFPc?a
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by YModulosGodSon: 1:10am On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by lordchiz(m): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Mavinkent:
I'm really heavy browser......I don't really like camera......I'm just confuse about the two phones

Na talk be dis?
thank God u don Ansa ursef...
I bought note 3pro last 2weeks.... see wen am replying u bcoz I cnt sleep since I bought dis fone.... I hv never seen a beast like dis.... note dat m nt new to Android fones.... bt I advise u to go for note 3pro instead of note 3 only... bcoz of d 4G.... note 3 in Kd goes for 67k while Note 3pro I bought 72k.... abeg no compare Cx n note 3pro.... dem no be mate.... Cx Na for ladies cos of selfie shit.... while Note 3pro Camera (over swt cos of front flash too)..... d coolness of d fone amazes me....tanks to infinix technology...it nevers get hot while doin anytin....
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by henry007(m): 3:57am On Apr 15, 2017
Mavinkent:

Yeah.....I'm also thinking about the screen and the battery.....the ram is also 3 gigabyte....

Are you thinking the Note 3 screen is too big or it's just perfect?

Anyway most people don't realise how fast they can get used to 6.0 inch screens until they try it. I'm one of those people but now, after 2 big screen phones, i can proudly say i'm a jack of all sizes(minus the 5.0 coz that's too small)

My advice is not to choose based on screen size. The main strength of the Note 3 is it's battery while the camon cx is it's camera but having used both, i'd say personally that i wouldn't trade the Camon cx for the Note 3 for battery reasons because the camon cx battery is way way way better than i even expected, not as good as the Note 3 but not that far behind that i would give up the overall performance of the device.

Meanwhile, if i had not used the Camon CX, i would never have believed that Camera and build quality could exist at such an affordable price. I'm a doubting Thomas. The choice is still yours, maybe go to the store and feel both of these devices for 10 minutes, open 10 native apps in both to see which one you see yourself using.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2017
I'll go for the infinix note 3 pro this week......but can anyone tell me the current price??
And also the current price for the tecno camon cx......I need it for my junior brother......
Thanks...
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2017
lordchiz:

Na talk be dis?
thank God u don Ansa ursef...
I bought note 3pro last 2weeks.... see wen am replying u bcoz I cnt sleep since I bought dis fone.... I hv never seen a beast like dis.... note dat m nt new to Android fones.... bt I advise u to go for note 3pro instead of note 3 only... bcoz of d 4G.... note 3 in Kd goes for 67k while Note 3pro I bought 72k.... abeg no compare Cx n note 3pro.... dem no be mate.... Cx Na for ladies cos of selfie shit.... while Note 3pro Camera (over swt cos of front flash too)..... d coolness of d fone amazes me....tanks to infinix technology...it nevers get hot while doin anytin....
If I may ask.....can you kindly give me the contact of the store you bought your infinix note 3 pro?? So I can call them and know the current price for it and come over to buy it.....they don't have it here in ekiti state.....tnx
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by jmichlins(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2017
Mavinkent:
I'll go for the infinix note 3 pro this week......but can anyone tell me the current price??
And also the current price for the tecno camon cx......I need it for my junior brother......
Thanks...
you care to swap your old device? Whatsapp me on 07032446904
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2017
jmichlins:
you care to swap your old device? Whatsapp me on 07032446904
i have huwai honor 8 4 gigabyte ram and 64 gigabyte rom.....version 6.1......is there any better phone to swap the phone with?
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by jmichlins(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Mavinkent:
i have huwai honor 8 4 gigabyte ram and 64 gigabyte rom.....version 6.1......is there any better phone to swap the phone with?
my G your phone big pass my own and even the phone you are to buy. I was thinking you have a small phone to swap with. Btw I have Samsung galaxy sol. J3 is the international version
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Oyetboy(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
henry007:

Are you thinking the Note 3 screen is too big or it's just perfect?

Anyway most people don't realise how fast they can get used to 6.0 inch screens until they try it. I'm one of those people but now, after 2 big screen phones, i can proudly say i'm a jack of all sizes(minus the 5.0 coz that's too small)

My advice is not to choose based on screen size. The main strength of the Note 3 is it's battery while the camon cx is it's camera but having used both, i'd say personally that i wouldn't trade the Camon cx for the Note 3 for battery reasons because the camon cx battery is way way way better than i even expected, not as good as the Note 3 but not that far behind that i would give up the overall performance of the device.

Meanwhile, if i had not used the Camon CX, i would never have believed that Camera and build quality could exist at such an affordable price. I'm a doubting Thomas. The choice is still yours, maybe go to the store and feel both of these devices for 10 minutes, open 10 native apps in both to see which one you see yourself using.

Pls have you tried glo's 4G on the cx, did it work? I need to be sure before I buy the phone
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by kaymart: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Presently, I used the infinix note 3 (X601) and it's not bad @ all.

All these ppl saying the pro has 3gig RAM. I thought it's 2gig.

The price if the note3pro at d time of realese was 65k but I guess it had gone up now.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 11:34am On Apr 16, 2017
kaymart:
Presently, I used the infinix note 3 (X601) and it's not bad @ all.

All these ppl saying the pro has 3gig RAM. I thought it's 2gig.

The price if the note3pro at d time of realese was 65k but I guess it had gone up now.

Yeah.....everyone keep saying pro has 3gig ram and all the sites I checked for review also keep writing 3gig ram......but I don't really know how true is that because I've not used it before.....
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Abdstrakt(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'm getting the Camon CX next week. I think you should too.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by shedy03(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Abdstrakt:
I'm getting the Camon CX next week. I think you should too.
well, good luck to you. but I can't go for a 3000mah battery phone leaving 4500mah battery phone.
#my opinion.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by PianoWizard: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
shedy03:

well, good luck to you. but I can't go for a 3000mah battery phone leaving 4500mah battery phone.
#my opinion.
Get the note 3 pro.. it just received nougat update..
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by henry007(m): 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oyetboy:

Pls have you tried glo's 4G on the cx, did it work? I need to be sure before I buy the phone

Go to the store close to you and insert your sim card into the Camon CX display unit or whatever phone you wish to buy. Glo is useless where i am, no one close by uses it either.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by nkemma54(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mavinkent:

Stay away from tecno. One simple reason is you will never get an upgrade or update. Even infinix is already rolling out android 7.0.1 for its note 3 users.
Trust me, there are more reasons than just this.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
nkemma54:

Stay away from tecno. One simple reason is you will never get an upgrade or update. Even infinix is already rolling out android 7.0.1 for its note 3 users.
Trust me, there are more reasons than just this.
Yeah......already thinking about that.....but my problem right now is the infinix note 3 pro price......I just want to know the price that's all.....
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by nkemma54(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mavinkent:

Yeah......already thinking about that.....but my problem right now is the infinix note 3 pro price......I just want to know the price that's all.....

Check it out on jiji or olx. Look for the prices that verified sellers are offering, that's how you'll know the range.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2017
This is really bad.......I've been calling all the infinix and slot store in the country......none of them have the note 3 pro in Stock......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday / How To Make Your Tecno Phones Run On Lollipop OS / N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.