Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here (10068 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price / 8 Stunning Features On The Tecno Spark 3 Pro / TECNO Spark 3 / Spark 3 Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Mikeshiangala(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2019

According to several video trailers we’ve seen on the official channel of Tecno Mobile on Youtube, it seems that the company has a duo surprise for us this coming days, weeks or months…no one knows for sure. But one thing we are sure about is that Tecno will be releasing the Pouvoir 3 and Spark 3 Pro.
shocked

Review on Tecno Spark 3 Pro.
Review on Tecno Pouvoir 3.
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by sureinfo: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
spark 3 pro? wow,never heard of it.i would really love to see that device.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by HumbleBoy21: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mikeshiangala:

According to several video trailers we’ve seen on the official channel of Tecno Mobile on Youtube, it seems that the company has a duo surprise for us this coming days, weeks or months…no one knows for sure. But one thing we are sure about is that Tecno will be releasing the Pouvoir 3 and Spark 3 Pro.
shocked

no notch, no buy
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Goldyyy: 3:32am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmm... Ohk na... We're waiting

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by henry007(m): 6:07am On Mar 19, 2019
cool
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by sureteeboy(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2019
Another set of trash loading

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Samson1851(m): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Rubiesangel: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wow, there's going to be an earthquake. I can't wait for this to happen.
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Realboygenius(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
no notch, no buy

Why do people like the notch so much?
I'm sure the phone is coming with a notch
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Realboygenius(m): 6:52am On Mar 21, 2019
sureteeboy:
Another set of trash loading

The Spark series has always been a better budget Smartphones. So the spark is not a trash.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Realboygenius(m): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Tecno better make this phone affordable.
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Samson1851(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by ddjay: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
Andriod 8 in 2019, why not Android 9 na
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by OLUWABIG(m): 2:45am On Mar 22, 2019
Tecno deserved to be stoned look at those poor specs for a 2019 phone and nigerians will still rush it laidat oo
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Rubiesangel: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Abi o. One thing about Tecno is that, they know how to make phones affordable. Its as if one of their guiding ethics is to make phones affordable.
I also hope it turns out that way.
Realboygenius:
Tecno better make this phone affordable.
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by psoul12: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
OLUWABIG:
Tecno deserved to be stoned look at those poor specs for a 2019 phone and nigerians will still rush it laidat oo

To me, this brand deserved awards... Have you heard of the latest Samsung that goes for 700,000k?

And yet you wanted to stoned this brand?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by OLUWABIG(m): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
psoul12:

To me, this brand deserved awards... Have you heard of the latest Samsung that goes for 700,000k?

Are you whining me or what compare this tecno phones to there mates and judge you sef now

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Samson1851(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Avraham: 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mikeshiangala:

shocked

what is the android version of the pouvoir 3 ?

cc. Samson1851
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by HeWrites(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
It's time to change my K9 cheesy

I don't buy phones because of Battery, Memory, Camera and so on

I only buy phones because of it's Design and the connectivity wink
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Reeberry: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rubiesangel:
Wow, there's going to be an earthquake. I can't wait for this to happen.
No earthquake anywhere. Stop celebrating mediocrity. Samsung S9 and S10 no cause earthquake, na this crap? grin
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Pekuliar: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2019
Who else can't wait to lay his or her hands on this phone
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by scarycuteface(m): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2019
We can't wait to see this mad product from you. Nice
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by bravesoul247(m): 5:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Mikeshiangala:

shocked

I'm sure this device wil take over the African market by storm.
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by bravesoul247(m): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2019
HeWrites:
It's time to change my K9 cheesy

I don't buy phones because of Battery, Memory, Camera and so on

I only buy phones because of it's Design and the connectivity wink
lol. I'm sure you're not being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by hardeycute(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Do not take most of the post serious because it is the work of Crapno marketers.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by HeWrites(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
bravesoul247:
lol. I'm sure you're not being sarcastic

At all grin.
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:39am On Mar 24, 2019
psoul12:

Are you in your right senses at all how can you compare a foldable phone to an overpriced Tecno device...
Well I'm not susprised cos most of the comments here are made by Tecno marketers!!
They are so dumb!! The way rhth flood Tecno threads and what yhth comment makes it obvious that they are marketers!!
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Rubiesangel: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
So is it wrong to identify with a brand you use? so when someone supports a brand, he is automatically a marketer of the brand? Ok, you now, which brand are you marketing? say the truth o. I use a tecno phone and i'm impressed with it, is that a bad thing?
PhenomenalMorgan:

Are you in your right senses at all how can you compare a foldable phone to an overpriced Tecno device...
Well I'm not susprised cos most of the comments here are made by Tecno marketers!!
They are so dumb!! The way rhth flood Tecno threads and what yhth comment makes it obvious that they are marketers!!
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Samson1851(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by money20199: 10:29pm On May 27, 2019
DON'T Buy the TECNO SPARK3 - Full Reason and WHY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpzOw-LlMog

You can check the full details of Tecno spark 3 review and why you should not BUY!
Re: Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2019
money20199:
DON'T Buy the TECNO SPARK3 - Full Reason and WHY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpzOw-LlMog

You can check the full details of Tecno spark 3 review and why you should not BUY!

Don't listen to him
The video is misleading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / Mtn Mobile Internet Bundle Plans / How To Access A Single Whatsapp Account On Two Devices Remotely, With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.