Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) (11408 Views)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here / Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by missslimzy(f): 11:43pm On May 03, 2017
The CX offers more. In terms of camera, processor
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 5:56am On May 04, 2017
avicky:

Wawu! Thanks for your time.
Btw, where did you purchase the pro from and how much?
I got it from konga.com for #67.5k last week

1 Share

Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by henrixx(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2017
my tecno c9pro 3gbram 32gbrom available for sale. going with pack and accessories plus receipt.price 55k location Lagos
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by ishittu: 11:06am On May 04, 2017
Palmtrick:

Its the note 3 pro.
The device is truly amazing, good enough camera even though I'm not much of a camera person, the battery tho. It's impressive, for a heavy user like me. It's really good. The experience has been awesome so far. I love it. The design is also good. Now I'm just looking for free Wi-Fi to upgrade to 7.0

make sure you format the phone after updating to have a bugless experience
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by LeeCodeman: 2:50pm On May 04, 2017
I have a 3-month old Gold Gionee M5 available for sale. All the accessories are complete. I will also include the 32GB memory card I bought for N8,000 last week for you. It's in very good condition. The pouch, casing, earpiece etc. Everything is in great shape. I never comot nylon from the charger sef. And yes, I am in Lagos.

Price: 70k (Negotiable)
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2017
ishittu:

make sure you format the phone after updating to have a bugless experience
Format??
I was just beginning to enjoy it.
Just upgraded And it's awwwweeee soooommeee
Well
I will back up and reset
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 11:13pm On May 04, 2017
Palmtrick:

Format??
Well
I will back up and reset
Just did
The upgrade is cool too

1 Like

Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by ishittu: 12:17pm On May 05, 2017
Palmtrick:

Format??
Well
I will back up and reset

Good
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2017
I just discovered the uses of the pro camera functions on the note 3 pro cam. It's functions like a professional camera with some tweakings and settings similar to an actual camera. So for photo lovers. You'd love this function

Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by henry007(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2017
henry007:
Let these help you decide

Camon CX Unboxing and First Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE?a

TECNO Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

Infinix Note 3 X601 Gaming Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBjV0oOILA?a

Infinix Zero 4 plus or Infinix Note 3: Which to Get?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP3GwqmiFPc?a

Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by ishittu: 11:26am On May 15, 2017
Palmtrick:
I just discovered the uses of the pro camera functions on the note 3 pro cam. It's functions like a professional camera with some tweakings and settings similar to an actual camera. So for photo lovers. You'd love this function

this is lovely
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by avicky(f): 5:57pm On May 15, 2017
ishittu:

this is lovely
Can't be as lovely as the CX.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by ishittu: 10:04am On May 16, 2017
avicky:

Can't be as lovely as the CX.

that one na lie
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by avicky(f): 1:46pm On May 16, 2017
ishittu:

that one na lie
Oga marketer, it's not.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by ishittu: 2:40pm On May 16, 2017
avicky:

Oga marketer, it's not.

Aunty marketee , it is
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by avicky(f): 12:07am On May 17, 2017
ishittu:

Aunty marketee , it is
I won't bandy words with you. Every mallam to his kettle.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by ishittu: 3:01pm On May 17, 2017
avicky:

I won't bandy words with you. Every mallam to his kettle.
cool
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Vicboi1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
pls I plan of getting the note 3pro is it 2gig or 3gig please am confused
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Ridwan123(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2017
i got a note 3 pro today ant its 2gb ram for 59k...
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Norman4real(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ridwan123:
i got a note 3 pro today ant its 2gb ram for 59k...
pro is 3GB. If the seller told you it was pro then he lied
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by mummyson26(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
henrixx:
my tecno c9pro 3gbram 32gbrom available for sale. going with pack and accessories plus receipt.price 55k location Lagos
50k?
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by shegzy123(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mavinkent:
I want to buy phone this coming week but I really don't know the one to buy between the two.......please nairaland phone gurus, advice me on the one to choose.......tnx
Fero royale x1 check the configuration #35k 3g ram 13mgp 4000 battery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday / How Many Calls Do You Receive In A Day? / Mi-tribe A500 Replacements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.