Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,355 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss (752 Views)

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss by dobektech: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate Tboss recently revealed in an interview during her tours that she can’t speak pidgin English.

In what we see as rudeness to Efe’s personality because he is the one who speaks pidgin. Or is she pained for not winning and thereby throwing shades to the winner?

watc annoying video here>>http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/1213-pidgin-english-is-for-the-low-class-reason-i-don-t-know-how-to-speak-it-tboss-brags-video

Re: Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss by LordIsaac(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
It's true...but...
Re: Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss by Mustack: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
that's how they blab after fame got into there head.. wasted spam.
Re: Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss by Epositive(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
undecided
Re: Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss by DylanMiguel(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Cougar get TF outta my sight. sad
Re: Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss by BreezyCB(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Haba
Re: Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss by Wisebird22(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
shattap u were tink say to show ur breast to the world go fit win 25m for u ba,go sidon for doty na ur type d sip garri com tag am say na cassava flask.
Re: Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss by Mrjo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yes! The same with national antheme.
Re: Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss by 2SWT(f): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
She should keep quiet abeg,

pidgin English is bae kiss
Re: Pidgin English Is For The Low Class, Reason I Don’t Know How To Speak It – Tboss by Moving4: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
OP I know uvr lying cos she can't possibly say such a thing...I carry YANCH 4 u o...

(1) (Reply)

Dremo Is A Non Talented Artiste (see Reasons) / Rita Dominic, Betty Irabor, Lanre Da Silva Glams At SCHICK Magazine Launch / Nigerian English Isn't Good - Migos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.