Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action (44723 Views)

Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) / Naira Marley Mocks Kaffy For Condemning His ‘soapy’ Dance / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Praizenewstv: 5:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Davido has blasted TBoss for her comments on the video showing the girls who accused him of impregnating one of them in handcuffs, Praizenews report.

TBoss in a video condemned Davido and his crew for handcuffing the girls, saying they had no right to do that instead they should have reported to the Police.

She had said the act was primitive. Several reactions followed the video which went viral today and this got Davido to react.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/low-budget-toke-davido-slams-tboss-for-condemning-his-action/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Praizenewstv: 5:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Lol

See More Photos & Watch video => HERE

2 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by alonzoiv(m): 5:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Wetin Musa no dey see for gate?

The popularity that she craved for, has been granted to her.

I hope this helps to revive her already dead career.

He even called her 'lost soul. May her soul be found.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Goldencheese(m): 5:50am On Nov 02, 2019
She has gotten what she asked for. When you mind your business, no one would throw shades at you.

Praizenewstv:
Davido has blasted TBoss for her comments on the video showing the girls who accused him of impregnating one of them in handcuffs, Praizenews report.

TBoss in a video condemned Davido and his crew for handcuffing the girls, saying they had no right to do that instead they should have reported to the Police.

She had said the act was primitive. Several reactions followed the video which went viral today and this got Davido to react.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/low-budget-toke-davido-slams-tboss-for-condemning-his-action/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by rexchazy(m): 6:01am On Nov 02, 2019
See savaging savage

74 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Mihke: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2019
Savage davido

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by partnerbizn5(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:
She has gotten what she asked for. When you mind your business, no one would throw shades at you.

It's this same mind your business that has destroyed our institutions.

We don't talk as long as it doesn't affect us.

Would you want people to mind their business if touts or bandits are beating you or trying to snatch your purse?

.We should condemn bad things and commend good ones.

That's why I liked Gani fawehimni, he stood and fought for the oppressed.

Or is it Martin luther, etc

306 Likes 31 Shares

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Goldencheese(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2019
Do you know what personality branding is about? People spend millions to grow their brand. How can you encourage sane people to sit, concoct lies against an innocent person and then employ social media to brand that person with fake news? And this was happening at a very important time in that young man's life. See, if you don't want heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I know the law. If Davido had taken it up, they would go to jail for slander or defamation of character because it was malicious to his reputation and brand.

Quit this mollycoddling...this is the real world. If you commit a crime, apologies won't save your skin.

partnerbizn5:

Would you want people to mind their business if touts or bandits are beating you or trying to snatch your purse?

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by partnerbizn5(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:
Do you know what personality branding is about? People spend millions to grow their brand. How can you encourage sane people to sit, concoct lies against an innocent person and then employ social media to brand that person with fake news? And this was happening at a very important time in that young man's life. See, if you don't want heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I know the law. If Davido had taken it up, they would go to jail for slander or defamation of character because it was malicious to his reputation and brand.

Quit this mollycoddling...this is the real world. If you commit a crime, apologies won't save your skin.

You know the law? Only if you knew me, you wouldn't have made that statement.

Do you know what constitutes false imprisonment? Right to liberty in s 35 of the constitution?

What does the law say about private citizens on arrest? Section 12 of the CPA.

Even the army refers cases to the police because it's within their competence.

Do you know you cant be a judge in your own case as expressed in Latin maxim : nemo judex in causa sua?

Didn't you see where the police released a statement condemning the act?

Note I am not arguing with you. I am educating you ooo.

Say thanks and move on.

What's wrong is wrong.... simple... Davido wrong, the two girls wrong too.

bye.
Have a lovely weekend!

265 Likes 29 Shares

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Goldencheese(m): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2019
You are funny, man. grin

You don't know me either but I will allow this pass. I am not here to reel out my accomplishments, but I will definitely make way for you to win this argument and every other argument we may get into on this platform.

You win!

partnerbizn5:

Do you know what constitutes false imprisonment? Right to liberty in s 35 of the constitution?

Do you know you cant be a judge in your own case as expressed in Latin maxim : nemo judex in causa sua?

Say thanks and move on.

What's wrong is wrong.... simple...

bye.
Have a lovely weekend!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by partnerbizn5(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:
You are funny, man. grin

You don't know me either but I will allow this pass. I am not here to reel out my accomplishments, but I will definitely make way for you to win this argument and every other argument we may get into on this platform.

You win!

Nothing like winning oo. Dem dey give cup ni ?

We can disagree without being disagreeable.
But honestly, Davido got it wrong. Forget that he is rich. I know what I am saying.. I teach people these things.

Put yourself in the girls's shoes.

More pepper soup and Moet for you this weekend oo

Logobenzz logobenz2
give him Chandon or moet.

Bill on me!!!
lol

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Goldencheese(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2019
Thanks man, much respect.

Have an awesome weekend, you and all yours.

Blessings

partnerbizn5:

Nothing like winning oo. Dem dey give cup ni ?

We can disagree without being disagreeable.
But honestly, Davido got it wrong. Forget that he is rich. I know what I am saying.. I teach people these things.

Put yourself in the girls's shoes.

More pepper soup and Moet for you this weekend oo

Logobenzz logobenz2
give him Chandon or moet.

Bill on me!!!
lol

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by derrydinny: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Goldencheese:

davido has also commited a crime, probably bigger, he violated their human rights but you all are overlooking it cos he is a celeb and he is rich

nigerians and ass licking rich people is on another level, that is why you people keep hailijg corrupt politicians just for crumbs

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Goldencheese(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2019
Who stirred the hornet's nest first? And by the way, who says rich people don't have rights? Don't you want yo be rich?

You are a rich person na in your own level.

derrydinny:
davido has also commited a crime, probably bigger, he violated their human rights but you all are overlooking it cos he is a celeb and he is rich

nigerians and ass licking rich people is on another level, that is why you people keep hailijg corrupt politicians just for crumbs

11 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Threebear(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2019
I love TBoss but she should learn to mind her business and stop attracting insults from kids that should be respecting her .

This was the same person that cried and vented on the internet when her pregnancy rumour was circulating ( which later turned out to be true )

What those girls did was extremely wrong .

In any sane country they should be behind bars for slander , defamation and other criminal offences .

TBH Davido let them get off easy .

He should have even involved the police and gotten them jail time , so the next set of desperados will know that you can get fame using your talent and not resort to lies and mischief.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Threebear(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Imagine the names of legends you're associating with desperate clout seekers that got exactly what they deserved .

Martin Luther fought for equality not shameless people that go around accusing someone they've never met of impregnating them .

20 Likes

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by backnbeta(f): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2019
I doubt anybody believed that 'got me pregnant' saga...we know it was staged by the boy himself. Tboss should have just played along like the other celebs undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Udeude01: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2019
smiley smiley Tboss should mind her biz joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Saheed9: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Must he talk?
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by BUSHHUNTER: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Anything davido goes to NL front-page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Davido should be acting movies
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by iammo(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2019
I knew Davido would take the bait
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Na wa for dis dem celebrities o.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by LOGOBELT: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Lolz toke

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2019
It is well.
Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Goldencheese(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2019
Gbam!

Threebear:
I love TBoss but she should learn to mind her business and stop attracting insults from kids that should be respecting her .

This was the same person that cried and vented on the internet when her pregnancy rumour was circulating ( which later turned out to be true )

What those girls did was extremely wrong .

In any sane country they should be behind bars for slander , defamation and other criminal offences .

TBH Davido let them get off easy .

He should have even involved the police and gotten them jail time , so the next set of desperados will know that you can get fame using your talent and not resort to lies and mischief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Temptee101(m): 8:17am On Nov 02, 2019
shocked

Must this boy always respond to every kemi, kudirat and nonsense let alone someone in the calibre of to.to boss

David must be really on top of world having to knack and eat chioma's sweet, juice-dripping possie day in day out without prescription

I can really relate

1 Like

Re: “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action by Lordbricks(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

Say thanks and move on.

What's wrong is wrong.... simple...

bye.
Have a lovely weekend!

M.I to lanre..if you know you know..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dbanj Celebrates His Wife, Lineo, On Her 30th Birthday / Timaya's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Called Him Old Vampire / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.