Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M (2304 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Showers Praises On His Baby Mama, Tboss On Instagram / Kemen Sent To Jail For Sexually Assaulting Tboss On Live TV? / Bbnaija:miyonse Watched Barry Grab And Grind Tboss On Her Breast-video/photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by MistySHB: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
No be small thing this gal dey doooo

Abeg go seee all the people when she dey oooooooowe

SEE MATTER HERE>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/big-brother-naija-owe-24million-money-go-finish-tboss-n25m-comment/

Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by Akinlekanwr(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Whatchu saying?
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by ominilongest(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Akinlekanwr:
Whatchu saying?
..seems the op is high on Oshogbo weed.. sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by Moving4: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
TribalistSeun d Google AdSense attacker food dor ready, Oya com & eat...
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by tribalistseun: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Moving4:
TribalistSeun d Google AdSense attacker food dor ready, Oya com & eat...
Roger that, thanks the website have been bookmarked by me, waiting for the day he gets approval from Google Adsense. He will regret slandering Tboss
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by tribalistseun: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
MistySHB:
No be small thing this gal dey doooo

Abeg go seee all the people when she dey oooooooowe

SEE MATTER HERE>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/big-brother-naija-owe-24million-money-go-finish-tboss-n25m-comment/
hope you know you'll regret slandering Tboss soon
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by BreezyCB(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tboss can talk ehn

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by MistySHB: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
tribalistseun:
Roger that, thanks the website have been bookmarked by me, waiting for the day he gets approval from Google Adsense. He will regret slandering Tboss

if that is what you do to people then I don't know what to tell you because am pretty sure know how hard for adsense to come by
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by tribalistseun: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
MistySHB:

if that is what you do to people then I don't know what to tell you because am pretty sure know how hard for adsense to come by
and you don't care how you drag someone's name in the mud abi? Tboss this Tboss that. It's a war with me and you people (bloggers) since the show is over and una no want the poor girl rest, una too no go get peace
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by Akinlekanwr(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
ominilongest:
..seems the op is high on Oshogbo weed.. sad

I tire oh
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by MistySHB: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
tribalistseun:
and you don't care how you drag someone's name in the mud abi? Tboss this Tboss that. It's a war with me and you people (bloggers) since the show is over and una no want the poor girl rest, una too no go get peace

No vex
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by tribalistseun: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
MistySHB:

I don't check emails, anything you want to say, say it here
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by Godwin321(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
cry What Wrong Wit Dis #TBOSS Brain... She Lack "Logistics"... Who Will Share Dis Girl Small Sence Cos She Gat None..
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by lilmax(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
MistySHB:

No vex
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by sainty2k3(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
tribalistseun:
Are you God ? That you are attacking the young man. How much Tbooobs promised you out of the 25M ,sorry for your loss and disappointment, nature do no how to exclude proud and bully from some good things.
Your client should learn that there are prices to pay for fame, ask Tonto Dike ,ask other celebrities. Even Seun Fed on defaming MMM and its participant, putting up issues of people committing suicide with captions devoid of sympathy..
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by tribalistseun: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
sainty2k3:

Are you God ? That you are attacking the young man. How much Tbooobs promised you out of the 25M ,sorry for your loss and disappointment, nature do no how to exclude proud and bully from some good things.
Your client should learn that there are prices to pay for fame, ask Tonto Dike ,ask other celebrities. Even Seun Fed on defaming MMM and its participant, putting up issues of people committing suicide with captions devoid of sympathy..
what's this mumuu talking about?

Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by sainty2k3(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
tribalistseun:
what's this mumuu talking about?

You won't know cos ur mind is very primitive. Won't join you in the name calling. But you need to find something better to do with your life
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by tribalistseun: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
sainty2k3:

You won't know cos ur mind is very primitive. Won't join you in the name calling. But you need to find something better to do with your life
like you have anything to do with yours.
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Army men to supervise JAMB 2017 CBT EXAM. This agreement was reached between the jamb registrar ishaq oloyode and the army chief of staff Buratai on thursday... click here to see details http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/04/14/army-men-to-supervise-jamb-centers/
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by thundafire: 5:36am On Apr 15, 2017
She looks like my favouryt Spanish game dy RODEO bull game
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by sainty2k3(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
like you have anything to do with yours.

Better things than harassing people because of an ordinary slut
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by tribalistseun: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2017
sainty2k3:

Better things than harassing people because of an ordinary slut
that didn't suck peniss and fckkd 2 guys in a 3 bedroom flat.
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by sainty2k3(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
that didn't suck peniss and fckkd 2 guys in a 3 bedroom flat.
OK OK, so is a game of who is worse
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by tribalistseun: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2017
sainty2k3:

OK OK, so is a game of who is worse
No, it's a game of an innocent girl, cos she's​an emotional person who cry easily doesn't make her a slutt. The last I checked she was well composed in the house. Other housemates were afraid of her cos they believe she's the most strongest competitor. As she said the hate transferred from inside the house to outside the house. But the show is over Efe have the N25M not her, why can't she be.
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by sainty2k3(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
No, it's a game of an innocent girl, cos she's​an emotional person who cry easily doesn't make her a slutt. The last I checked she was well composed in the house. Other housemates were afraid of her cos they believe she's the most strongest competitor. As she said the hate transferred from inside the house to outside the house. But the show is over Efe have the N25M not her, why can't she be.

Stop harassing people cos of her,she's paying her price of being a celebrity, she should face the reality and move on.
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by tribalistseun: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2017
sainty2k3:

Stop harassing people cos of her,she's paying her price of being a celebrity, she should face the reality and move on.
Are you this miserable? So someone is a celeb that mean you will continue to fabricate stories about her abi? Well to all bloggers if you feel your AdSense account is worth sacrificing, please go ahead. BossNation army we are monitoring you all.
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by tribalistseun: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2017
sainty2k3:

who send you to go do MMM, that shows you're jobless and want to double your money.
Re: Big Brother Naija “I Owe 24million, So The Money Go Finish – Tboss On N25M by sainty2k3(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
who send you to go do MMM, that shows you're jobless and want to double your money.
Now I no who is Jobless, Mr boss nation army. I didn't piy a dime to a ponzi scheme I have better things to do in life . you remain low life and available for use by that looser. Jumping up and down like that's your life goal

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Zamani Shows Off His Posh Taste Of Fashion In New Photos / ‘are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria Or Just A Girl’ - Maduagwu Slams Banky W / New Photos Of BBNaija Star Rico Swavey Looking All Handsome And Dapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.