Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

How Much Wil It Cost Me To Open Wordpress Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Wil It Cost Me To Open Wordpress Website (595 Views)

It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm / I Need A Web Designer/ Developer Who Cn Design A Website That Wil Look Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Wil It Cost Me To Open Wordpress Website by holuwajobar(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
How much wil it cost me...... Am serious abt it.... I dnt want to waste my time on setting up my blog...... Tel me d price
Re: How Much Wil It Cost Me To Open Wordpress Website by taiwofawole: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
i can help you out
you would buy a domain = 1500 for .com.ng 4,000 for .com
you would purchase an hosting the price vary
then i can help you design and do all necessary things
Contact me via whatsapp at 08036216085 or send me your number i would also help you make your website meet adsense requirement and get approval
Re: How Much Wil It Cost Me To Open Wordpress Website by ilekky(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Get in touch with us at Yemlat on watapps on 08028359239 or call 07069186241

We do wordpress and other web designs like duck to water and our price are very reasonable.

We also use a premium theme for any of our designs.

Re: How Much Wil It Cost Me To Open Wordpress Website by daftpikin: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2017
If you'd be doing the designing yourself about 5k a year
Re: How Much Wil It Cost Me To Open Wordpress Website by bedfordng(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
holuwajobar:
How much wil it cost me...... Am serious abt it.... I dnt want to waste my time on setting up my blog...... Tel me d price
it all depends on your budget. if you want to go with a standard foreign host with their unlimited shared hosting plans, most of then charges from 4-5 USD per month and with dollar exchange rate , you will have to check the current blackmarket price. if you go with 5 USD hosting and pay for a year and let's say exchange rate is #400, the you have 24k to pay every year excluding domain name cost. but if you want to go for Nigerian hosting, then you can get hosting for as low as 5-10k per year but with limited features.

note that as your site keeps growing in traffic, your hosting plans will need to be upgraded to a more expensive plan.

now you can see why most Nigerian bloggers love using blogging platform

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Developer. / How To Redirect .tk Domain Post To New .com / How To Download Youtube Videos For Free In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.