Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! (63204 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by No2Atheism(m): 12:54am On Jan 07, 2010
Once again the almighty Sauron gives us a lesson in the Art of Fact Obsfucation

-------------------------------------------

Once again Sauron manages try to sell the debt ridden ManUSA brand  . . . i sincerely think they need to hire you are a public relations agent.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

UK weather have sabotaged this week's football issues.
Lets talk about money or letz talk about Berbatov's mercurial skills. grin

Is it also snowing on your keyboard?

As for the second line, my answer is; None of the Above!!
grin grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Ibime(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2010
tubabie:

@Mancs
This continuous debt talk is so uninteresting . . . . . . . .

truebabie. . . . who cares about Man Utd gearing when an Arab sheikh could wipe that out in the blink of an eye
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2010
Ibime:

truebabie. . . . who cares about Man Utd gearing when an Arab sheikh could wipe that out in the blink of an eye
exactly!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by duduspace(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ibime:

Like the sheikhs at Portsmouth right? grin and it remains to be seen if Roman can keep on pouring the money in at Chelsea as its gone quiet over there in recent times.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
duduspace:

Like the sheikhs at Portsmouth right? grin and it remains to be seen if Roman can keep on pouring the money in at Chelsea as its gone quiet over there in recent times.
if the shiekh at pompey has more than 3billion to offset the debt and pay off the glazers and run the club without any furthr recourse to debt, then let him come.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
duduspace:

That guy is not really a Sheik - he's probably the Sheik's cleaner posing with oga's name. The boss has come back and denied everything the stupid cleaner did. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by duduspace(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Debosky

No mind dem blokes at Portsmouth, they've had Al-Fahim and Al-Faraj, The next Arab to come is Al-Administration. Leave Sauron to revel in their debts, anything unsustainable will definitely fail someday if things don't change and you don't even need Murphy's law to come into operation for that.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by mykali(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
duduspace:

@Debosky

No mind dem blokes at Portsmouth, they've had Al-Fahim and Al-Faraj, The next Arab to come is Al-Administration. Leave Sauron to revel in their debts, anything unsustainable will definitely fail someday if things don't change and you don't even need Murphy's law to come into operation for that.

i laugh grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by RuuDie(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
Mame diouf (abi whatever that his name is) handed jersey #32 (carlito's old number). . . . hope he comes good, nows not the time for another djemba-djemba!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2010
RuuDie:

Mame diouf (abi whatever that his name is) handed jersey #32 (carlito's old number). . . . hope he comes good, nows not the time for another djemba-djemba!

If he learns to stay in the box when United attack, he will score plenty of goals.
MBD can use both feet and he's aerially decent. . . .

Fingers crossed!

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Emperoh(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

If he learns to stay in the box when United attack, he will score plenty of goals.
MBD can use both feet and he's aerially decent. . . .

Fingers crossed!

Just like Zoran Tosic?
We even had the luxury of watching Tosic even with his free-kicks!!
The Brazilian twins gave me so much hope and i guess other Mancs too but lo
If its not injury, its Rafael's positional indiscipline. . . .Lets keep hoping. . . i just hope we don't turn to hoping for Trophies!!
I won't be Arsenal fan in disguise!!!
tongue grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2010
At last, United gets a niggy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
Saha, Djemba Djemba, Quintone Fortune, Manucho and co nko

what are they?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
tkb417:

what are they?

Ex-niggies. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2010

what are they?

History tongue

Ex-niggies.

Exactly. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
lol
both of una dey kolo
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
BlueDiva:

At last, United gets a niggy.

Evra
Anderson
Nani
Welbeck
Da Silva Twins
Valencia
Obertan

What are those? Wiggies?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by follypimpi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Evra
Anderson
Nani
Welbeck
Da Silva Twins
Valencia
Obertan

What are those? Wiggies?

Ninnies grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2010
They are diluted. . . .we're talking pure African blood here. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
debosky:

They are diluted. . . .we're talking pure African blood here. tongue

Evra is from Senegal.
Nani is from Cape Verde.
Welbeck is from Ghana

What are you talking about?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Evra is from Senegal.
Nani is from Cape Verde.
Welbeck is from Ghana

Ok - they have foreign kpali so they are diluted. grin

Mame is still fresh off the boat. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by follypimpi(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Evra is from Senegal.
Nani is from Cape Verde.
Welbeck is from Ghana

shocked shocked shocked Evra from senegal
NO wonder welbeck is got a funny flat head and looks like a skl teacher in manscum jersey.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by RuuDie(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
d fact that we have an african isn't going to increase our fan base anymore than it already is. . . . . i wonder if we'd bought mikel back then how many of these so-called chelsea fans would be still be chelsea fans
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
debosky:

Ok - they have foreign kpali so they are diluted.  grin

Mame is still fresh off the boat.  cheesy

I still don't get the point. . . . United have signed African players in the past. . . .
Just because we don't have Eboue, Adebayor and Toure in our line-up don't mean shyte!!!

United is about QUALITY. Players that can win TITLES.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Krayola(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
SAF hates Africans. . . fukn racist organization shocked shocked . I'm disgusted so many Africans support that club. Sellouts.

Has a Nigerian ever played at that shitty club? cry shior!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Krayola

He bought Saha, Evra, Fortune and co so he's not against African-origin players.

Besides. . . Utd can easily attract the best of British talent so they don't need as many African talents as others.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
Krayola:

SAF hates Africans. . . fukn racist organization shocked shocked . I'm disgusted so many Africans support that club. Sellouts.

Has a Nigerian ever played at that shitty club? cry shior!!
hmm

and he fought to get Mikel Obi

.    .    .   . has a Nigerian ever played for Real Madrid before or Bayern Munich or even Liverpool?

na wa
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Sauron1: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
Krayola:

SAF hates Africans. . .  fukn racist organization  shocked shocked . I'm disgusted so many Africans support that club. Sellouts.

SAF loves Africans more than any manager in the EPL.
If you dunno your football, tape it shut.
The number one African hater in Europe is [i]P[/i]enis Guardiola. .The way he froze Etoo, Yaya Toure and Keita out of the Barca team is a disgrace.

Has a Nigerian ever played at that shitty club?  cry shior!!

He bought Mikel Obi, Mikel said he preferred Chelsea.
3 seasons later, Mikel missed 3 EPL titles and 2 UCL finals he coulda added to his young career and overtake Kanu's overrall achievement.
Whose fault?

SAF is the only manager in Europe that has consistently taken his players to Africa for pre-season!!!
How about that for a manager that hates Africans. Hell will freeze the day [i]P[/i]enis Guardiola takes Barcelona to Abuja for Naija fans.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
Wasn't exactly referring to the dark skin.
Was talking about a real African boi.

United is known to be anti-African.  tongue
Djemba Djemba and Fortune are the main niggies u've had innit?

And no, nobody says you must have them to win titles.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by tkb417(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2010
SAF is the only manager in Europe that has consistently taken his players to Africa for pre-season!!!
Mint!!!!!!!!!!!!

ignorance can kill
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! by debosky(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Sharon who bought Keita in the first instance?

Pep doesn't hate Africans - Txiki had it in for Eto'o over two years ago - it took Pep's insistence for him to even remain for a season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.