Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,790 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Business Ideas You Have In Mind We Can Build On !!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas You Have In Mind We Can Build On !!! (405 Views)

5 Harsh Truth Every Entrepreneur Should Have In Mind / 40+ Business Ideas You Can Start And Make Money / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas You Have In Mind We Can Build On !!! by mojmicky(m): 4:20am On Apr 15, 2017
if you’re interacting with ideas from many people online, in books and across other modes of communication. The key is “connectedness.”
With this in mind, let’s move on to see if you can actually go about coming up with a business ideas.

Are you a Problem Solver ?

Do you Solve things that may become problems ?

Do you Adapt to evolving needs ?

Do you have ways to Save people money ?

Do you have an idea that can Make people’s lives easier ?

Do you think about how to Turn a hobby or something you’re passionate about into a business ?

In shorter words * Shoot me a msg if you have a business idea that worths building on. *

if confidential send an email to admin@deciphermojoint.com
Re: Business Ideas You Have In Mind We Can Build On !!! by MICHEAL346(m): 5:54am On Apr 15, 2017
i have sent you a mail
Re: Business Ideas You Have In Mind We Can Build On !!! by MarketingXpert(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2017
you can check out this my business idea; i have been making money from it for the past six (6) month

https://www.nairaland.com/3741693/how-make-n70000-month-training

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your "Smart Phone" Into A "Money Making Device" / Where Are My Abuja Peeps..please Read This / In 24 Hours, Dangote Climbs By $500m, Amazon Ceo Adds $3.3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.