Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" (3173 Views)

Solution To Restore Your Eyesight & See Clearly AGAIN With "FOREVER VISION" / Forever Vision - Cataract And Glaucoma Supplement / Improved Eye Sight With Forever Vision Supplement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Successdude(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2017
I have a sight issue and now I have to really do something about it hence I have two options of using the forever Vision (product of forever living products) or go for glasses. Please which one would be more effective.
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by optm(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2017
Successdude:
I have a sight issue and now I have to really do something about it hence I have two options of using the forever Vision (product of forever living products) or go for glasses. Please which one would be more effective.
most of all these their products are just supplements but not for therapeutic purposes.....depend on these products at your own risk....a product that is claimed to cure a wide array of eye problems having different etiologies.... that's funny...maybe it uses voodoo to do that....go c an eye doc bfr ur problem worsens
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Successdude(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2017
optm:
most of all these their products are just supplements but not for therapeutic purposes.....depend on these products at your own risk....a product that is claimed to cure a wide array of eye problems having different etiologies.... that's funny...maybe it uses voodoo to do that....go c an eye doc bfr ur problem worsens
thanks for the reply. I want to ask, does glasses actually cure these defects ?
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by optm(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2017
Successdude:
thanks for the reply. I want to ask, does glasses actually cure these defects ?
if u are talking about glasses on refractive errors....no glasses only helps to correct it.....just like putting up a high heel to be taller wen actually u didn't grow taller.....that's d easiest way i cn put it....
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Successdude(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
optm:
if u are talking about glasses on refractive errors....no glasses only helps to correct it.....just like putting up a high heel to be taller wen actually u didn't grow taller.....that's d easiest way i cn put it....

Its a blurring kind of issue. But the doctor had told me that when I put it on, it will make me better after sometime that is, I woudnt use it anymore.
Honestly, I fear the idea of wearing glasses..... God help me
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2017
You fear the idea of wearing glasses? What for? Glasses will help you see if you're near or farsighted and they're safe. As long as the Optometrist/Doctor gives you the right prescription, you've nothing to worry about.

You fear glasses but you don't fear the forever living products (or whatever they're called) that claims to cure eye problems, smh. That logic makes total sense to you, right?

You can eat vitamin-a foods (carrots, spinach) to strengthen your eyes while wearing glasses, but there're no products that'll replace your need for glasses if it has been determined that you need them. The only way to cure your "blurry issue" whether it be near or farsightedness is to get LASIK. Make things easy for yourself and get glasses.
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by eyinjuege: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2017
I even thought you were talking about LASIK or the LASEK eye surgery.

You better don't waste your precious time with forever living products.
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Successdude(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
NotOfThis:
You fear the idea of wearing glasses? What for? Glasses will help you see if you're near or farsighted and they're safe. As long as the Optometrist/Doctor gives you the right prescription, you've nothing to worry about.

You fear glasses but you don't fear the forever living products (or whatever they're called) that claims to cure eye problems, smh. That logic makes total sense to you, right?

You can eat vitamin-a foods (carrots, spinach) to strengthen your eyes while wearing glasses, but there're no products that'll replace your need for glasses if it has been determined that you need them. The only way to cure your "blurry issue" whether it be near or farsightedness is to get LASIK. Make things easy for yourself and get glasses.

I get your position alright. It just want to seem I want to introduce a different thing in my lineage.
However, can you tell me how much the lasik could cost ?
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Successdude(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
eyinjuege:
I even thought you were talking about LASIK or the LASEK eye surgery.

You better don't waste your precious time with forever living products.
ok got your point.
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by optm(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Successdude:

Its a blurring kind of issue. But the doctor had told me that when I put it on, it will make me better after sometime that is, I woudnt use it anymore.
Honestly, I fear the idea of wearing glasses..... God help me
ok if ur doc says so....but there isn't any harm in using glasses...i wonder why some persons resent using it...
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Successdude(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
optm:
ok if ur doc says so....but there isn't any harm in using glasses...i wonder why some persons resent using it...
oh, good a thing u attest to the fact some people resent using it.
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Successdude:
I get your position alright. It just want to seem I want to introduce a different thing in my lineage.
However, can you tell me how much the lasik could cost ?

What different thing are you introducting to your lineage? Glasses? Na waa ooo.

I don't know how much Lasik would cost in Nigeria.
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Successdude(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
NotOfThis:

What different thing are you introducting to your lineage? Glasses? Na waa ooo.

I don't know how much Lasik would cost in Nigeria.
Bro that's how it is. thanks for ur feedback
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Ayo199(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2019
Successdude:
Bro that's how it is. thanks for ur feedback
Bro how far with the blurry eyes??
Did you go for the product??
Re: Advice : "Forever Vision" Or "Glasses" by Successdude(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ayo199:

Bro how far with the blurry eyes??
Did you go for the product??
no bro

(1) (Reply)

10 Terrifying Rare Birth Diseases That You’ve Never Heard Of (photos) / URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board / How Can I Be Fred From Mastubation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.