Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board (3174 Views)

Doctors In Saudi Arabia Remove Tweezers Stuck In Man's Penis For 4years / 14-Year-Old Boy Swallows Football Valve, Gets Stuck In His Lungs (Photos) / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2017
I've taken it out of the house and it's like it's trying to go free. The people who can help are still sleeping and it's very cold outside others won't come out. Please help. Details later.

Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2017
free the guy nau

1 Like

Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Lionbite(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2017
Hit the head that is sticking out na
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by dingbang(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2017
It is already dead na
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Nutase: 7:11am On Jan 08, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
It is already dead na

Well done! Something that's still struggling here
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by dingbang(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Culin:

Well done! Something that's still struggling here
but it will die isn't it?
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2017
Nutase:
smiley wink cheesy grin >sad sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

Oya come and kill it
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Nutase: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2017
Culin:

Oya come and kill it
You save fear. How much u go pay make I kill am??
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2017
Lionbite:
Hit the head that is sticking out na

I swear I tried. It's making all this funny sounds that's making me want to throw up
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 08, 2017
Culin:

Oya come and kill it
Throw the gum board away nah.... if twas me i wud do same... i cant use ma hand and kill rat again,, ave already gat too many in ma hands cry
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2017
Jibril659:
free the guy nau

If you know how these rats have been tormenting me you won't say that. This is just 1/3 of them.
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Lionbite(m): 7:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Culin:

I swear I tried. It's making all this funny sounds that's making me want to throw up
are you a pacifist?
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 7:17am On Jan 08, 2017
Justdulla:

Throw the gum board away nah.... if twas me i wud do same... i cant use ma hand and kill rat again,, ave already gat too many in ma hands cry

Oh jeez. Ok
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2017
Culin:

Oh jeez. Ok
and be quick at that cos rats can be cunny... if u dont they wud gain independence... and they wud invite their friends to your krib
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2017
Lionbite:

are you a pacifist?

No. It just makes me sick. If I had the guts I'd smash this thing silly.
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Justdulla:

and be quick at that cos rats can be cunny... if u dont they wud gain independence... and they wud invite their friends to your krib

They've taken over already. There's another one.
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Lionbite(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2017
Culin:

No. It just makes me sick. If I had the guts I'd smash this thing silly.
if you reside in lagos, take the next avilable bus to ogba. I will kill it just with a token of ur phone no.
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Culin:

They've taken over already. There's another one.
hahahah sorry cutie.
now your problem is now a problem
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Nutase:

You save fear. How much u go pay make I kill am??

Haaa just come and take my ATM card and pin
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by GogetterMD(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2017
Get a scalpel knife and dissect out the heart through the sternum angry
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Nutase: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2017
Culin:

Haaa just come and take my ATM card and pin
boarding the next private jet.
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nutase:
boarding the next private jet.

Private train ke. I've seen you and you've finished killing the rat o. tongue
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Alezy(m): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Culin:
I've taken it out of the house and it's like it's trying to go free. The people who can help are still sleeping and it's very cold outside others won't come out. Please help. Details later.
Whoops...baby seriously? brought this out here??
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by yomi007k(m): 1:50am On Jan 09, 2017
Culin:

Oya come and kill it

U see y u shud date me....

All ds small problems I can solve n lots more.

...if we tell u nau, u go do shakara. grin
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2017
Alezy:

Yes.
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by dharmiedrums(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
stop flirting angry
Alezy:
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Alezy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
dharmiedrums:
stop flirting angry
Smiles. ...that's how they flirt wherever u came from? Hnmmm

babe....u read that?
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 1:46am On Jan 10, 2017
Alezy:
Smiles. ...that's how they flirt wherever u came from? Hnmmm

babe....u read that?

Hahaha yes
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by uzuede4(f): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2017
And this made front page?
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Alezy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
Culin:

Hahaha yes
hnmmmm. ..ok. I reserve my comment. u kw why
Re: URGENT PLEASE!! How Do I Kill A Rat That Is Stuck To A Gum Board by Culin(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Alezy:
hnmmmm. ..ok. I reserve my comment. u kw why

Yes dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Multivitamin / How Can I Be Fred From Mastubation / Please Save Baby Chidubem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.