Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... (2162 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Poverty isn't the lack of resources of any kind. It's the lack of the true shining knowledge of who you have been created and the challenges you have come to accomplish on planet earth and to whom you are.

Most people have lots of cash and resources and yet they are so poor and don't know it until everything they have acquired is gone from them. We know that no natural man knows more than what is revealed by the almighty father from heaven above.

This was the case of some folks during Christ Jesus's time on earth, who have thought in their hearts and had claimed they were so rich with everything and needed nothing from anyone else. But the almighty father, by the mouth of His Son Christ Jesus had to rebuke them with these no apologies words:.

Revelation 3:17 *Because you says, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knows not that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked".

Because you says........... That's​ the problem. You says" all by yourself.

Wow! There is no words to describe this situation. Christ even called them wretched, and miserable, and poor and blind, and naked. What else do you want me to add, I only wanted to show you why you are poor and now He is showing you that you are super over broke in and out, and blind and naked and miserable.

Now very quickly, what could be the solution to all these calamities? The lord Christ rightly answers it. Lovely master.

Revelation 3:18 *I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you might be rich; and white raiment, that you might be clothed, and that the shame of your unclothedness do not appear; and anoint your eyes with eye ointment, that you might see" .

3:19 *As many as I love, I rebuke and discipline them: be zealous therefore, and do as I said".

What is gold tried in the fire? It's the hidden man of the heart which is not seen by ordinary eyes, but true to his creator and faithful till the end of your short period on earth. And his nature which he impacts​ into your heart as a new creation. Taken old things away from within you.

What about white garment? The righteousness of God Almighty and not that of man. The garment He gives you which qualified you to stand before his majesty of all majesty. It's like the man found wearing no wedding gown in one of the parables of Christ Jesus, who was thrown out because he was found not putting on the authentic garment of the chosen ones​.

Eye ointment? Jesus Christ one time told the Jews that he came into the natural world so that those who see will go blind and those they thought were blind will begin to see. He is the light of whole universe whether you agree with this fact or not, it doesn't matter. You will soon find out by yourself​. He gives you the ability to know the father God Almighty.

And when that ability is given to you as was given to one time antichrist Saul turn Apostle Paul because he saw Christ Jesus and saw the glory of the father God Almighty. In one his numerous writings he did mention "unspeakable things he saw in the kingdom of Christ Jesus and of the father God Almighty. Which is not permitted to describe on earth dwellers, you will become so radical for the message of Christ Jesus. You would want the whole world to hear it. All of us are blind without this eye ointment.

And so right away go to Christ Jesus and ask him for your job specification, he had said that he will give you all you need to do a perfect job.

And so, stop judging yourself by yourself, you are not wise if you keep doing that. Maybe you have forgotten that all authority in heaven and earth have been given to him and that he has the influence over all flesh, souls​ and spirits living and dead.

Until you do this you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. Even though you have lots of cash in your accounts​, within you, you know you are empty and the emptiness will continue until you do what I have just shared with you right now.

He is waiting......He is waiting............ Patiently waiting for his love. You are his. *All souls are mine says the lord.

Ezekiel 18:4 *Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sin against me it shall die".

Only He can truly describe your state and conditions and well being. Be zealous about these matters and get the right eye ointment from Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by Radiohead6(f): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2017
Hellelleluyah somebody

I only Read Eye ointment Jesus Christ
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Mercifully​

Jesus Christ
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is the truth
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
Forever
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
For sure
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wake up
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2017
Time
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 1:10pm On May 24, 2017
Open
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by Nostradamus: 2:01pm On May 24, 2017
That part in the Bible where a man lose his life for making plans on his wealth really amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2017
Nostradamus:
That part in the Bible where a man lose his life for making plans on his wealth really amaze me.

No sir, he didn't lose his soul for making plans

He acted like the modern Nigerians, heaping wealth for himself
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2017
Sure
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2017
Open
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2017
Sure
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 4:08am On May 27, 2017
Fighting
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by Wilgrea7(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2017
If you want to be rich, it would take a hell lot of hard work.. stop painting Jesus as some quick answer.. Jesus didn't come to this world so that we can “be rich"... if you want to be rich, it takes a lot more than just hinging it on Jesus

1 Like

Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2017
[s]
Wilgrea7:
If you want to be rich, it would take a hell lot of hard work.. stop painting Jesus as some quick answer.. Jesus didn't come to this world so that we can “be rich"... if you want to be rich, it takes a lot more than just hinging it on Jesus
[/s]

I know you don't know who is Jesus Christ the lord of all things... I am praying for you seriously so that you could understand and discern. Once you know who he is then we can begin to talk from there.... Thanks so much sir
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
lightblazingnow:

I know you don't know who is Jesus Christ the lord of all things... I am praying for you seriously so that you could understand and discern. Once you know who he is then we can begin to talk from there.... Thanks so much sir
[/s]

How can Jesus who was surrounded with poverty and who never had anything during his time on earth give u wealth? How can u give what u don't have? U need a brain xray very urgently.

1 Like

Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2017
[s]quote author=FreddyKruger post=56928438][s]]

How can Jesus who was surrounded with poverty and who never had anything during his time on earth give u wealth? How can u give what u don't have? U need a brain xray very urgently.[/quote]
[/s]

You don't know him......... Sorry....... Flesh
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2017
Right
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2017
Sure
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2017
Joy
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by alanka(f): 5:25pm On May 28, 2017
Na me you dey talk.

I am so poor that I can't afford my favorite food.

Then when the going was not bad, over the weekend, I would buy one kilo of turkey fried it with rodo, alubosa, magi and ororo and finish it with five alive.

It is about five years I ate that last.

I had different ways, I used to do it sometimes I might use the turkey to do pepper soup and eat everything that day, it was very common to be sundays

With just 1500 naira I used to enjoy myself with this I was my eatery then.

But now no stable source of income, and the income that comes in is not enough per day. Apart from that turkey has become so expensive.

Either I make me poor, you make me poor, I be lazy guy who does not want to work the fact remains that I am so poor that food becomes my dream.

In the fuure if I have money, I will buy as many kilos of turky as I can afford, rus/fry it with rodo, alubosa, magi and buy five alive as many as I can buy and I will eat, eat, eat...that I will sleep there wake up and continue where I stop this my my dream.

It is my dream to have one more chance.
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 3:16am On May 29, 2017
[s]
alanka:
Na me you dey talk.

I am so poor that I can't afford my favorite food.

Then when the going was not bad, over the weekend, I would buy one kilo of turkey fried it with rodo, alubosa, magi and ororo and finish it with five alive.

It is about five years I ate that last.

I had different ways, I used to do it sometimes I might use the turkey to do pepper soup and eat everything that day, it was very common to be sundays

With just 1500 naira I used to enjoy myself with this I was my eatery then.

But now no stable source of income, and the income that comes in is not enough per day. Apart from that turkey has become so expensive.

Either I make me poor, you make me poor, I be lazy guy who does not want to work the fact remains that I am so poor that food becomes my dream.

In the fuure if I have money, I will buy as many kilos of turky as I can afford, rus/fry it with rodo, alubosa, magi and buy five alive as many as I can buy and I will eat, eat, eat...that I will sleep there wake up and continue where I stop this my my dream.

It is my dream to have one more chance.
[/s]

I pray for understanding and insight for you dear..... The lord God Almighty is healing you brother... Right now and your mind will be sound again...
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by alanka(f): 10:50am On May 29, 2017
lightblazingnow:
[s][/s]

But I don't want yoy to heal. I want you to remain like that from eternity to eternity.
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2017
Yes
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by Princewell2012(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2017
Hmm this is very insightful.

Good one @op.

I will be back latter.
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2017
Princewell2012:

Hmm this is very insightful.

Good one @op.

I will be back latter.

Thanks
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Yes
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
V
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 6:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Thanks
Re: Do I think that I am very rich and wealthy, and why do I see myself so???... by lightblazingnow(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Worshiping An Idol And Christian Graven Image? / Download This Is The Generation By Apostle Joshua Selman Mp3 / Adam Bisexual Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.