Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other (51404 Views)

Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics / Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Ovokoo: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2017
Big Brother Naija housemates, Bisola and Thin Tall Tony have reconciled as they were made to hug each other at a show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z5ieEjCL18

http://ovoko.com.ng/bbnaija-bisola-forgives-thin-tall-tony-hug-video/

2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2017
That thing they started in BBN, they must finish it angry

42 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by BreezyCB(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2017
Based on logistics

Nah the work wey em dey do

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Smellymouth: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Both of you should move to za oza room.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by CaroLyner(f): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2017
Their reconciliation should better end on that stage
and not in the other room grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by kestolove95(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2017
Helen paul don settle dem...but na for e go finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Baba the last girl that said I should "go and lock the door first" turn to fish when I came back angry

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Smellymouth: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2017
PapiSmith:

Baba the last girl that said I should "go and lock the door first" turn to fish when I came back angry

Hahahaha.. Omo Iya, and you let the fish go? For this recession? If na warri dem go kill the fish take cook Fresh fish Peppersoup.. cheesy

Mammywater nor dey near warri again ooo.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by modelsms(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Good for them. It looks like that BBN was a script
Please check my signature below for your data. Click link for details
Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by robosky02(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

4 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha.. Omo Iya, and you let the fish go? For this recession? If na warri dem go kill the fish take cook Fresh fish Peppersoup.. :DD

Mammywater nor dey near warri again ooo.

I wan use that scope too but the fish get human being head grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Smellymouth: 8:57am On Apr 15, 2017
PapiSmith:

I wan use that scope too but the fish get human being head grin

Hahhahaha. Bros, you never face hunger. If she escape that pepper soup pot, she go just jejely enter church go give thanks to God..

Mammy water go just repent because of you oo!That means you haff won one soul for the kingdom of God. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahhahaha. Bros, you never face hunger. If she escape that pepper soup pot, she go just jejely enter church go give thanks to God..

Mammy water go just repent because of you oo!That means you haff won one soul for the kingdom of God. cheesy

Ha! Baba you no fit change grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me come and be going. grin

9 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Smellymouth: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2017
PapiSmith:

Ha! Baba you no fit change grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me come and be going. grin

Tuale for my realest Gee!! cheesy
Even though the government give us recession, they canor take away our smiles. grin

But Bros, you are going no wia!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:

Tuale for my realest Gee!! cheesy
Even though the government give us recession, they canor take away our smiles. grin

But Bros, you are going no wia!!

I wan to go and blow whistle. I heard my landlord singing 30 billion for the account eeeehhhhhhh lipsrsealed

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Smellymouth: 9:22am On Apr 15, 2017
@ PapiSmith, Bros na DAT job pay pass now oo. I just dey monitor one of my neighbor when cars set always enter the gate anyhow..
I just hope say the whistle when I wan blow fit blow my life! I nor wan go blow whistle when I go come collect red card . cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2017
A
Smellymouth:
@ PapiSmith, Bros na DAT job pay pass now oo. I just dey monitor one of my neighbor when cars set always enter the gate anyhow..
I just hope say the whistle when I wan blow fit blow my life! I nor wan go blow whistle when I go come collect red card . cheesy

me sef, I need to blow in this business. Everyone is just blow and the last time I blew whistle was cultural dance cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Afam4eva(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
Their reconciliation should better end on that stage
and not in the other room grin
I don't think TTT's wife would mind.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by SmellingAnus(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:
hahahhaha that moment after you lock the door she cum tell you say... "sorry but I am no longer in the mood".... Hahhahhahah na Wetin you go do na grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Smellymouth: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2017
@ smellingAnus, biggest boss.. Baba , nor be wetness go make her dey in the mood? cheesy
I go Carry tank of water pour for za punna! grin

She must wet oo!! In fact, the wetness go be like Kanji Dam.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by leksmedia: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2017
Another customer care will come cheesy Helen Paul
Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by bettercreature(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2017
The whole camp would have fuccckkkked this Bisola of a girl had it been she went for NYSC! too slutty no wonder she's Ex1

Does she even expect TTT to marry her or what is her problem

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by SmellingAnus(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Smellymouth:
@ smellingAnus, biggest boss.. Baba , nor be wetness go make her dey in the mood? cheesy
I go Carry tank of water pour for za punna! grin

She must wet oo!! In fact, the wetness go be like Kanji Dam.. cheesy
hahahhahaha na to tear her pant be that o... Hahahhaha some girls can be heartless sha... After man go don use dick rub her punna, she go just change her mind say , she no dey in the mood again...

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by SmellingAnus(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2017
I bet my left balls that these folks will still continue their sexual exercise in za oda room undecided
Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by asumo12: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2017

TTT wife will soon cry out!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by SmellingAnus(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2017
I pity for this man wife sha...cos even as big brother don end, that big girl called Bisola go give her big breast to that thin tall Tony with big dick to suck with him big mouth undecided.
This one na sexual healing hug oh

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

That don't change the truth...

He got BJ Fries....
Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Auntielinda(f): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him
https://www.nairaland.com/3742276/fan-begged-viktoh-phone-see
Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by efilefun(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Lmao another customer care khe Helen Paul yaff kolo
Re: Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other by Frolic: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Like play like play, these one's don turn celebity be dat oh . On top doing shina and other orishirishi... It is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Becomes Nicki Minaj For Halloween (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM / Nkechi Blessing Shades Seyi Shay Over Fight With Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.