Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin (31489 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Korede Bello Acts In "Professor Johnbull" With RMD, Angela Okorie, Others / AY Makun Pictured With RMD Enroute Nigeria After 10 Days In Sun City Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin by tk4rd: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Are you sure she is not posing with a fake RMD.??

(Everything is Fake)

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin by Ugosample(m): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
FILEBE:
are we not done with this BBN thing? the best graduating student didn't get this much attention. Han han! leave this people na and let us focus on something else that will affect our lives meaningfully.

Who did the best graduating student EPP?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin by acc001(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
LaDivva:
Gifty is really a flawless beauty, love making friends with pretty ladies.
Rily u a lez?
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin by FILEBE(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ugosample:

Who did the best graduating student EPP?
who Gifty help?
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin by deb(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
I hope she knows whom RMD is? Madam fake
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 16, 2017
acc001:

Rily u a lez?

My sister are all your friends male?
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin by Dcaliphate(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2017
nikkypearl:
you go fear make up naa shocked
Hmn.. .nice to know u r an architect
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin by nikkypearl(f): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dcaliphate:
Hmn.. .nice to know u r an architect
thanks sir
Re: Gifty Of BBNaija Pictured With RMD In Benin by yahoosurepass(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Are you people sure this girl have not turn to a Moslem? With the way she wears Hijab upandan or is an Alhaji doing her somethings?

Meanwhile I have an Iphone 4s 64GB for sale at 25k. Click on my signature or profile for details.

stolen phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Duu Attacked By Unknown Boys In Lekki (Video) / Iyanya And Okon Pose Together (Photo) / Yinka Ayefele’s Triplet Asks Why He Can't Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.