Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss (1306 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by joshkiddies: 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
A lot happened at the Warri Again show, that was held yesterday in Delta. The show which had housemates like Efe, Kemen, Thin Tall Tony, Bisola and Marvis in attendance, had a highlight of reconciliation between Bisola and Thin Tall Tony, who played her while still in the Big Brother Naija house.

However, Nigerians have taken to Twitter to blast Helen Paul who initiated the reconciliation and AY, for making lame jokes at the show. According to some Twitter users, the comedians were trying to justify rape with their jokes.

Here are some tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/nigerians-blast-helen-paul-and-ay-for_15.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by Homeboiy: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who's helen paul?
Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by GloriaNinja(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
AY IS FAST BECOMING 2 FACED AND STUPID. AS FOR HELEN PAUL, THAT ONE DON'T EVEN KNOW HER LIMIT SOMETIMES.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by Day11(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Helen Paul na comedian? cry

Where is Lolo1 of Wazobia?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by prynsex(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
nice market for comedians
Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by dominique(f): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Comedians make sick rape jokes all the time but in front of the victim? That's an all new low. I watched a bit of the interview, Tboss looked visibly hurt at some point but managed to keep her cool. The interviewers have been very unfair on her all through this media tour, I'm sure she can't wait for it all to be over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by adorablepepple(f): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Helen Paul and AY Wackest show of the century. AY that doesn't know how to crack jokes very boring somebody. Helen Paul that only has that her tiny voice and it has reign and pass sef.
It's time for peeps to take tomatoes and pure water to shows so you can stone any yeye comedian or artist

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by josephine123: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Better... Dey deserve it
Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by Giel: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ridiculous
Rape jokes are never acceptable
imagine the nonsense in front of tboss
TBoss ignore, You will rise above it all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by RisingUp: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sorry oh
Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by FrankGiel: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
dominique:
Comedians make sick rape jokes all the time but in front of the victim? That's an all new low. I watched a bit of the interview, Tboss looked visibly hurt at some point but managed to keep her cool. The interviewers have been very unfair on her all through this media tour, I'm sure she can't wait for it all to be over.
I agree both Princess and AY were not professional at all, both to Kemen and also Tboss.. Its a big shame
Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by delectablegyal(f): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
you don't know conji. my dp is enough to trigger conji.

kemen was feeling uneasy last night at the show. he was looking timid.
Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by delectablegyal(f): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
adorablepepple:
Helen Paul and AY Wackest show of the century. AY that doesn't know how to crack jokes very boring somebody. Helen Paul that only has that her tiny voice and it has reign and pass sef.
It's time for peeps to take tomatoes and pure water to shows so you can stone any yeye comedian or artist

you fit crack joke? i enjoyed their performance, stop hating.
Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by adorablepepple(f): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
delectablegyal:

you fit crack joke? i enjoyed their performance, stop hating.
Yes
Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by delectablegyal(f): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2017
adorablepepple:
Yes

oya na.
Re: Nigerians Blast Helen Paul And AY For Making Lame Jokes About What Kemen & Tboss by jimi4us: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2017
who come be hen paul again

(1) (Reply)

Drake still following Wizkid despite his unfollow / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Rodent 'friends', Kingsley And Vicky, On Instagram / Checkout Tiwa Salvage Beautiful Outfit To Banky W And Adesuwa Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.