Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (55215 Views)

Desmond Elliot Rocks Agbada To John Dumelo’s Wedding (photos) / Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Praizenews: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Daughter of Vice president Kiki Osinbajo rock this black agabada to Popular Movie premiere Merrymen, as Ebuka and Ay comedian react.

See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-kiki-osinbajo-look-merrymen-premiere-ebuka-ay-react/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Praizenews: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2018
cheesy

Kiki Osinbajo is also a slay queen... See more of his sexy photos on ig >>> HERE

She wrote ;

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2018
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by youngberry001(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2018
See as she dey like em father boss cheesy

nice pix smiley

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by obaataaokpaewu: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2018
The leg posture spoilt everything
Wore one of her papa's cap

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by gssdobi: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Pastor daughter, what happens to women should not wear men's clothes. Or that part is not in your family Bible ni?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by GudluckIBB(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Were is Chimamanda now?

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by gaby(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Wow...me likey....

Cute girl in a rude way....

We wey be Pastor Children na so we see the matter lol....

Anti-conformists...

Let's not also forget to make the young man who climbed the mast to protest the institutional and economic rot in the Nigerian system with his friends trend too. I read they were arraigned today in court for protesting peacefully.
#freeilyasu

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Tamarapetty(f): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Na wetin be dis??
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by AverageAnnie(f): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2018
She's beautiful.

15 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by ProfGday(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
The film goes like
Angel Michael: Ehen Angel Gaby...u no see that Pastor pikin ni? I mean that Kiki of a girl...

Angel Gabriel: Micky, Me too dey check her out ...looking amused

Angel Michael: You know see her two fingers in the air...this girl dey do as if she dey sniff that Snuff her papa boss bought from Daura...

Angel Gabriel: Micky you too dey look person finish sha...Wetin really amazed me na that her Leg...Is like she's going lame like Mr Jacob,when he fought with you long time ago.

Angel Michael: Shey make we remove her name from the book of life ?

Angel Gabriel: Micky,be patient with her,that snuff mixed with cowshitt from Dauraland go soon finish.... The wayward pikin go soon come home to papa....

Both angel laugh and glide away...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by saasala(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
The priorities of Nigerian youth have been misplaced.

The only things they talk about is Agbada, Wizkid, Davido, Linda's baby.

So much from the leaders of tomorrow.

Nonsense!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by statusquoante: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
At least it covers them up.
Way to go.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by UncleSnr(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Is she the Kiki, do you love me, are you riding?

_-----
You have questions about educational stuffs, from science, art, business to politics and many more?
Visit https://learnvercity.com/questions/ ask questions and get real-time answers.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by AhlexOfficial(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2018

Putting on her father's Cap... Mtcheew
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by thorpido(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Another one dressed like a clown.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by EXLOVER(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hh
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Hardeysolution(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
don't attack her o. she's our daughter. lol

beautiful Sha

and please she's a human being even if she's a VP's daughter
but Kiki darling, go and be like your mum

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by gen2briz(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Misplaced priority
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Hardeysolution(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
don't attack her o. she's our daughter. lol

beautiful Sha

and please she's a human being even if she's a VP's daughter
but Kiki darling, go and be like your mum
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by larylyriq11: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Make we fry grass?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by ezenna191(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kiki is now a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by salbis(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Na una time, enjoy while it last.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by UncleSnr(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
AhlexOfficial:

Putting on his father's Cap... Mtcheew
Her, please.

Don't let hate diminish your brain juice.

11 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by tigerclaws: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
shameless useless corrupt prostitute daughter of a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

kiss the truth
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
gaby:
Wow...me likey....

Cute girl in a rude way....

We wey be Pastor Children na so we see the matter lol....

Anti-conformists...

Is her daddy still a pastor?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by DBossNG(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Cool
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
shameless useless corrupt prostitute daughter of a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

kiss the truth

Take this drug called Kindness, it will help the bitterness.
Haba.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by UncleSnr(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:

kiss the truth
All these hate in one person?

Bros, seek help.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by Yewandequeen(f): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yea right. Was at the premiere yesterday and saw ladies on agbada, it was nice though and the movie was interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React by millionboi2: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
I no know wetin thy do me with slim gals......anytime I site slim gals i be like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez Call Off Engagement (Photos) / Jane Mena Opens Safe Box Full Of Hard Currencies After 2 Years / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.