Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

10 Android Hacks And Tweaks You Can Do Without Rooting 2017 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Android Hacks And Tweaks You Can Do Without Rooting 2017 (570 Views)

10 Android Hacks And Tweaks You Can Do Without Rooting 2018 / Top 10 Android Apps 2020 / 4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Android Hacks And Tweaks You Can Do Without Rooting 2017 by caroboy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Base on logistics, Android OS is the most popular OS globally now with millions of users. However, to get total control and to unveil all the hidden tricks of any Android device, you must root it. But rooting is getting a little bit harder this days especially for newbies because of new Android versions which now requires the use of custom recovery tools and PC in order to root them unlike before when one can easily download certain apps such as Kingroot and co to root their devices.

Well, I will show you some amazing hacks you can do on your Android device without rooting it. Despite all the advantages of rooting, there are also some major disadvantages like giving untrusted third party unauthorized access to your phone. Rooting also automatically voids your phone warranty and the most importantly, it can render your phone useless as a result of Bricking if not done rightly.

Having said that, Android developers are now smarter and have started adding some of those features that tempts people to root their devices in the past. Now you can have more control of your Android device without rooting as long as your phone is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and higher versions. Newer Android OS is fairly customisable enough to allow you do lots of things without needing to root.

After reading this article, you can start exploring some basic tweaks and tricks on your phone with the phone's security and warranty still intact. Are you ready? Oh yes. Your guess is as good as mine. Below are the things you can do on your Android device without rooting.

ANDROID TWEAKS WITHOUT ROOTING
1. TWEAK NAVIGATION BUTTONS
You can reconfigure the navigation button on your phone to suit your style. This can be achieved with the help of an app called Home2 Shortcut . With this app, you can assign various shortcuts to your navigation buttons. This helps you access your favorite apps from any screen with ease.

2. RECORDING YOUR ANDROID SCREEN
Some years back, this was a big task but Android developers added the screen recording API capabilities to Android 5.0 lollipop and higher versions. Some smartphones like
Gionee M6 now even come with screen recorder pre-installed. But if your Android device didn't come with that app, you can instal AZ Screen Recorder. The app allows you to record your activities on your phone seamlessly. It comes with some interesting features such as a countdown timer that work together to make recording your screen a very pain-free experience. It integrates with the phone’s camera and you can even draw on the screen during videos. While other screen recording apps only offer basic recording functionality, AZ Screen Recorder lets you edit and trim videos right inside the application.

3. REMOTELY LOCK YOUR PHONE
With "Android Device Manager". You can instantly lock your phone remotely if gets lost or stolen. With this feature, you can keep your data safe. You can even remotely wipe your smartphone if you wish. It's one of the most important features on new Android phones. But before then, you have to ensure you setup the app prior to the time your phone was lost and to make it work perfectly, the GPS feature should be switched ON. You can check our previous article on How to find a stolen or lost Android phone

Read full at : https://peternewsonline..co.ke/2017/04/10-android-hacks-and-tweaks-you-can-do.html?m=1
Re: 10 Android Hacks And Tweaks You Can Do Without Rooting 2017 by diablos: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Make i hear say i click that link.

(1) (Reply)

Download New Facebook Messenger Lite Here / Predicting The Future Of Android Custom ROM (+PICS) / How Do I Find My Stolen Phones???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.