Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe (2679 Views)

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / Karen Igho Dances With Efe, Marvis And Ebuka / Big Brother Naija-marvis And Efe Having Sex In A Jacuzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show winner, Efe, has dropped another hint on his relationship with Marvis, the most annoying thing that happened while still in the house, and how he came about the "based on logistics' slang.

Efe who had a chat with Saturday Beats, said:

“I only kissed Marvis because that was the only thing I wanted to do. I respect women and I cannot afford to be fooling around with them. For me, kissing
shows a little bit of emotion but if it goes beyond that, it means we are taking it to another level and that is why I did not go beyond that.

I admitted in the house that I like her but I always knew that it would only last within the house because she has a boyfriend. At first, I thought she was not serious when she said she had a boyfriend but when she said she was serious, I had to be cool.

I cannot go to Port Harcourt because that is where she is based. We all know how who her father is, so I have no intentions of going to Port Harcourt or going close to the place. I don’t have a girlfriend. My priorities are different and I am not moved by women but that does not mean I am gay. Never.”

On the most annoying thing while in the house, Efe said:

“I was never really interested in Debbie Rise and when she came to the house, it was my duty to make her feel comfortable. In the house they told me I had to improve on my niceness because they felt I am not too nice but I tried my best.

She took the vibe on a different level so I had to let her know that it was not what she thinks. Her guitar really got on my nerves and I had broken it like 200 times in my mind. Every day I set my eyes on the guitar, I broke it in my mind.”

On an online report saying his slang, ‘Based on logistics’, was popularised by an indigenous Warri rap artiste, Erigga:

“I am sure that those who said that I did not form the slang just want me to talk. They just want to cause a controversy. A lot of things have been said online that is not true. I coined that word in 2013 when I went for ‘Just Bring it On’ reality show. I won N300,000 on the show. I coined the word because they were having a lot of logistics issues in setting us up because we stayed in the house for two weeks.

Each time the guy came to meet us, he would say they had some logistics problem so before he tried to explain to us, I would tell the housemates that the matter was based on logistics in that previous show. The show was organised by Kevin Pam, winner of Big Brother Africa 2009.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-cant-stay-in-same-city-with-marvis_15.html

Lalasticlala

Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by Young03(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
He has been talking rubbish of recent
didnt read the trash

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by adorablepepple(f): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shut up, think and plan
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by Smellymouth: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by modelsms(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
This guy don dey overtalk since and i am no longer finding it funny.
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by CaroLyner(f): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Young03:
He has been talking rubbish of recent

didnt read the trash
modelsms:
This guy don dey overtalk since and i am no longer finding it funny.
Were you forced to open the thread?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by jjbest123(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
What Is He Forming Now Please Go And Sit Down, Cool Your Mind And Plan Or.... undecided
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by modelsms(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
Were you forced to open the thread?
.Come over here I want to... you
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by Allem(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
This guy has always been a winner
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by Moving4: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
tongue
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by sEGXY2(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Correct Guy!
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
E deY pain Una wey they above Mee.... grin
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by LesbianBoy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by Laveda(f): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
jjbest123:
What Is He Forming Now Please Go And Sit Down, Cool Your Mind And Plan Or.... undecided

Hows he forming please? He didn't just wake up and started talking, it was an interview..

Free the Niggq undecided
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by CaroLyner(f): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
modelsms:
.Come over here I want to... you
Rolls eyes

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by daveP(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
getting drier every hour.
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by RisingUp: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by axortedbabe(f): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
All dis ppl above me yarning opata wiyu kipkwayet?
No b interview dem dey interview am?him dey waka for street dey talk?
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by Ehiscotch(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
I didn't watch BBN, but I can now understand a bit part why people voted massively for this dude.
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by pixtuk(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Erigga go kill u o....

Efe should meet Erigga to teach him how to rap
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by Nutase: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by modelsms(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2017
CaroLyner:
Rolls eyes
over what naa?
Re: I Can't Stay In Same City With Marvis And I Am Not Moved By Women -efe by OKorowanta: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2017
My brother shut up!
Based on logistics na waffi langua.
Even Erigga wey dey lay claim to it need to think again.
A thousand slangs abound in Warri and nobody lay claim to them.

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking And Wizkid Pictured Having Fun In A Private Jet / Nollywood Boob Queens Cossy And Saraphina Amaechi Fluant Their Assets / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo And Muyiwa Ademola Rock Military Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.