Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List (348 Views)

5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University / 5 Reasons Why You Might Be Denied Admission This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by caroboy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
I present 5 reasons why your name may not be on the NYSC mobilization list yet. Read carefully.
So you have been trying to check your name on NYSC mobilization list for you to begin your registration soon and your name has not been coming up.

You have tried all day to verify your name and all you are getting is no record found.
Do not panic or start looking for illegal ways to include your name. Make sure you read this to the end because at the and, you will see why your name may not be on the list.
Corpers Forum presents 5 Reasons why Your name may not be on NYSC site yet.

1. Network
This Is funny? Yeah it’s funny to me also. Network can be a reason why you are not seeing any record yet. Thousands and thousands of Graduates or let me say PCMs are trying to verify their names at the same time. Imagine when about 10,000 graduates click on submit at the same time. That is what I call “Yam peppe scatter scatter”
I would advise you just relax for some time and check again. If you are sure your network is good or you even did if at midnight alone. Then move to the next point.

2. Your School is Yet To Upload the Senate list
Why do we call it the Senate list? I know, but I won’t tell you because that’s not our problem here. My problem at this moment is to tell you 5 reasons why your name is not showing up on NYSC portal yet.

Some institutions are yet to upload their Senate list.

Let me tell you what you already know. Your higher institution have a list tagged “Senate list” which contains the names of all qualified and cleared graduates eligible to be Mobilized for NYSC.

The Senate list is then what would be given to NYSC as the official list from your higher institution.

NYSC would then upload the list in the back end of their Database which will show up whenever a candidate whose name is included attempt to verify his or her name.
If your institution is yet to upload and submit their official approved list to NYSC, then when you or anyone who is a student from that institution try to verify his or her name, on NYSC database, the system will say, “NO Record Found”

Read full post at: https://peternewsonline..co.ke/2017/04/5-reasons-why-your-name-may-not-be-on.html?m=1
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by yelinco1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
2 OF 5.... AND THE REST 3?

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now:geographers Help Me Explain / The Impact Of Small Scale Business On The Economic Development Of Anambra State / All Aspiring Unilorin Students Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.