Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming (20248 Views)

Nigeria Generates $35 Million From Hibiscus (zobo) Export In 9 Months- NAQS / U Might Be Making Your First Million In Farming,planting This Maize Seed,not Gmo / Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by iykell: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Kindly add me to the group pls. 08069016261
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by adexmiliki: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
sundson:

I can link u up.....I have end user buyer ,but am not a member of this organization......

Do the prospective buyers buy African White Castor? Kindly respond.

Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by kingmuyiwa(m): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2019
Good day to you... Great work you are doing in here... please I need castors seedlings to plant... Kindly inbox the cost of seeds that will set up one acre and one hectare responstively. Here is my number 08034698250. Thanks
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
kingmuyiwa:
Good day to you... Great work you are doing in here... please I need castors seedlings to plant... Kindly inbox the cost of seeds that will set up one acre and one hectare responstively. Here is my number 08034698250. Thanks
Make sure you get the best castor varieties
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by MDDarah84(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
kingmuyiwa:

U may chat me up on 08137565773
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by hanoonbaba: 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Any boby with castor seed farm in large quantity should call this number 08139390301 is urgent please.
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by hanoonbaba: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2019
Pls can me on this number 08139390301 thks
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by hanoonbaba: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2019
Please call me if you have castor and jathropha farm in large quantity.
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by hanoonbaba: 12:29am On Jun 13, 2019
Any body with jathropha and castor seed in a larger quantity should please call me as a matter of urgent especially if you have the farm. 08139390301
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by imhere: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Castor farming is one of the most lucrative agribusiness that will give you millions in a very short time. Harvest is twice a year, the production for a hectare is about 1 ton. Castor farming is done mainly for the oil which is on high demand in the international market and is never enough.
For now India is the leading suppliers of castor oil in the globe, opportunity is wide for Africa to tap into this goldmine. One time investment for castor oil will last for 7 years that is their life span.
Castor seed is used for the production of several products. Pharmacautical, Engineering, Telecommunication, Electrical, Cosmetic and all other sectors uses castor.....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/agriculture/how-to-start-castor-bean-farming-in-nigeria-and-make-millions
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by Nigerfine3: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
I need training on this. I need to know how to get buyers

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by ozome15(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2019
Nigerfine3:
I need training on this. I need to know how to get buyers
Where to get best hybrid seed
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by ginovera: 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
emmybiz:

I will add you on my whatsapp 08084637475
email; kingsleyeji@gmaildotcom

add 08037777256
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by voyedeji(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Good day.

Victor here. I represent Everfount Limited.

We'd like to discuss about Castor with potential partners. Primarily, we have a very large farm and are seeking direct steady buyers but we are open to conversations.

We look forward to discussing the opportunities.

My contact is +2348142501021 (Contact Preference: SMS, WhatsApp).

Thank you.
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by silcheks: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2019
please add me to the whatsapp 08032859373
Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by alcapone10: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pls add me to castor seed WhatsApp Group,we Deal in Raw cashewnuts considering a venture into castor seed. 08036532395

Re: How To Earn Your First Million From Castors Farming by CastorResearch: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
emmybiz:

Castor plant "the new oil on tree " it's been discovered that Nigeria has the best land to grow castor in the world, yet this product is imported, about N26billion worth of castor oil is imported yearly and yet it's not enough? because of its enormous benefits and importance in almost all industries and also used as a basic thing in our everyday lives.
Castor bean is so important that we don't even know.

*The reason why your paints glossy is castor*

Its a basic thing in our life.

*Woman in labor need castor oil*.

*Even the cars we drive glows, thanks to castor( talking about the paint)*

*The shinny woodwork and furniture in you house. Castor is d secret*.

*Anything you see that is shinny has Castor oil in it*.

Do you know that *Electricity generating Companies need castor oil....unfortunately Power Holdings in Nigeria import castor oil for the transformers*.

*The money in castor is even more in production of its oil*.
*With a small machine. A castor oil producer can make 1 billion naira in a year*

Crude castor oil could be sold to *electricity company, textile industries, paint industries, Aviation industries*.

Pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries to mention few . All this industries needs castor oil and presently they import the oil from India and china .

*Pharmaceutical industries need organic castor bean oil to produce pain killers*

*The world consumption is high and production is too low*

Castor is very rich in protein, but also very poisonous, because of the high Rasin content.
Though the rasin can be removed.

*Facts that will marvel you*

*Castor is a 7 year plant*. This means that one time investment will last for 7 good years....to me this is incredible.

*A ton of castor bean sells for $1,500 USD as at now*

If you plant castor on 2� acres of land (1 hecter). *You get 1 tonn every 5months for 7 years*

This means you will harvest for about 15 times.

*It starts producing as from d 5month after planting*.

*It only need 4 rain, or watering to survive*.

*And that makes you a silent millionaire* because people don't even know it when they see it.

*The whites come to us to look for it*

We don't have good castor seed in Nigeria but we have the best land for castor plant.

*MG makes available good castor seed (finest quality of hybrids)*

Who we are?

Monrole Global is passionately promoting and pioneering a *Green Collar* revolution as an obvious Alternative to the present economic uncertainty buffeting Nations.
Our aim is to revive and redefine our agricultural sector and give it a whole new look. We look to achieve our goal by positively affecting the lives of every citizen and the world at large.

*Adequate Knowledge and financing are the two major giants confronting today's Farmer; in Monrole Global, these questions have been adequately answered*

We have functional system that offers our members the access to the latest Agro information and funds for their Business

We have enabled this platform *to demistify Agriculture, recruit*, *train*, and *educate*our members and thereby producing world class *Agric Entrepreneurs*.

*Offering unequalled and matchless Agricultural trainings in our Agro Fairs, Seminars and Excursions,* Nationally and Internationally.

Provide hybrid seedlings and improved seeds of the best specie in the world.

*WHAT DOES MONROLE GLOBAL REALLY OFFER?*

? *AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION*

*Animal Husbandry*

*? Poultry farm management*
? *Diary farm management (cattle, goat, sheep etc)*
? *Fisheries and Aquaculture*
? *Rabbit and Grass cutter farming*
? *Piggery*
? *Snailery etc*

*Crop Production*

? *Vegetables*

? *Leaf vegetables: African spinaches (ugu, efo, ewedu etc)*

? *Salad vegetables: cabbage, letus, Broccoli etc*

? *Fruit vegetables: Watermelon, Tomato, Pepper, cucumber etc*

? *Cereal crops*

? *Maize plant, Castor plant, Millet, Rice plant etc*

? *Cash crops*
*? Cocoa plant, coffee plant etc*

? *Root crops*
*? Yam Tuber, Cassava etc*

*Agro forestry*

*Roots & Herbs*
*Noni plant*
*Mushrooms*
*Goji & Raspberries* *etc*

*AGRICULTURAL ADVOCACY PROJECT*
*REVIVING AND REDEFINING AGRICULTURE*

Benefit to farmers and the state economy
*It will create jobs and increase farmers income because the market for Castor is huge locally and internationally
*Castor oil is in great demand by chemical industries, there is ready made market for it.
**Castor oil alone can revive the economy of our great Nation, Malaysia proved it with common oil palm.

As a member of MG you would get training,fund and all you need to start your own profitable agro business.

Beware of fake Castor seed varieties for planting..

Please we want to informing the public that some of our Castor seeds which one made for research purposes have made their way into the market and are being sold are seeds for planting. Please note this Castor seed cannot be for replanting or planting. Castor seed varieties which have been affected by this scammer, Castor Max exp 98, dch1,dch 2
, dch 3 ,dch 4, dch 519. Please note all of these varieties cannot be planted or replanted a lot of farmers have lost millions of naira to this scam if you buy any of these seeds you are responsible on your own if they do not perform well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start Water Melon Farming In Nigeria / Another Million Naira Cucumber Experience Picture Diary. (YOP1 PROJECT) / Any Idea Of Where I Can Source For Ogbono And Crayfish @very Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.