Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Laptops Shipped From United States - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptops Shipped From United States (3305 Views)

Brand New Bold 5 (shipped From Canada) For Sale In Ibadan With ALL Accessories. / Brand New Original Hp Pavilion Dv6 And Hp G60 Shipped From America For Sale / New HP530 Laptop Shipped From UK / Price Slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2010
We take orders for people wanting to purchase laptops from the United States. Brand New and slightly used laptops from such companies as Dell, Hewlett Packard (HP), Sony, Apple, Samsung, IBM (now Lenovo), Acer, Gateway, etc. can now be obtained in good faith. Post your request and we will send you a quote.

We are registered both in the United States and Nigeria.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2010
U didnt give proper description of ur company,products&address
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by chidyke77(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2010
give a clear details
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by IykeD(m): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2010
I am interested too, i need a very good laptop this January and don't mind buying from you but do give us more info and the products you have.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by okechukwu3: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2010
I am interested in buying a laptop,but you have to specify ur address,cost,models etc.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2010
We are a U.S. based company that is also registered with CAC in Nigeria.  Basically, we take orders from Nigerians who wish to purchase from U.S. based companies that do not (or will not) ship to Nigeria.  How do we do this?:

1) You go online and find the item you are looking for
2) Once you find the cheapest price (we can do this for a fee) you will alert us of your interest in said item
3) After we confirm our ability to procure the product, we then send you a mail letting you know what your total purchase price will be as we charge a small premium for our services.
4) Once you have made your deposit into our bank account in Nigeria, we will procure your product and ship it to you insured.
5) Your item arrives and you take possession of it, making you an extremely satisfied customer.

This win-win opportunity is really one of the only ways we have found possible for one to acquire goods from the U.S. without having to physically travel to U.S.

We also have a list of laptops that we carry or have on hand.  I've heard all of the request and am working on this list now. I will post it shortly so please stay tuned.

I welcome any questions or concerns you may have.

-Mark
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by mroluway: 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2010
they ask you simple question and you reply with a full note, WHAT IS YOUR COMPANY ADDRESS? WHATS THERE CAC REG NO? WHATS THE NAME OF THERE WEBSITE? WHATS THERE CONTACT DETAILS?
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 12:12am On Jan 02, 2010
Let me respond now since some seem to be getting a little impatient here.

Our website is http://www.AmanaServices.com and if you go there and click on "contact" in the left-hand side, you will see all of our addresses.  For those of you who will not go to the website, let me put the addresses below:

United States:
[/b]7209-J East W.T. Harris Blvd.
Suite 255
Charlotte, North Carolina

[b]U.K.

9 Regents House
1 Broadmead Road
Northholt, London
UB5 6FS

[b]Nigeria
[/b]No. 5 Osun Crescent
Maitama, Abuja, FCT
Nigeria

I have to locate a copy of our CAC Certificate for this business and will post as soon as I locate it.  I want to point out that others do not even offer to post their CAC credentials, and in fact most are not even registered with the CAC. 

If you look here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-326437.0.html you will see a copy of one of our CAC certificates and notice that our vehicle business is registered with CAC (as is all of our businesses).  I know this is not the CAC certificate for our procurement business but I simply post this to show that every thing we do, we do it legitimately.

Happy New Years to all of you.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2010
Happy New Years.

Order Your Laptop Today!
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by DIPUU2LIFE(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2010
The laptop below is available at best buy for $729.99
HP - Pavillion Laptop with AMD Turion II Ultra Dual Core Mobile Processor.
Model: dv7-3065dx
17"
its the only one advertised for that price.
How much will it get to me in Lagos.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
bmp
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
more pics:

Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2010
more pics

Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by naija2net: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2010
Hi Pals,

Thanks for given this information.

please you have to state your company address and registration

number here; both in the USA and Nigeria so that we can verify

aviod your claims before going into business deals with you.

We ALL hate SPAM. Thank you! cheesy

Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by CarlosVent(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
we import laptops from the usa and sell as low as 25,000naira for pentium m laptops once order has been placed. www.africapchome.com is our website check it out.

also sell and buy anything computer related from africa and international supliers, resellers etc.

buy and sell
laptops
rams
desktops
hard drives
electronics
ups
monitors
batteries etc
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by CarlosVent(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2010
also our company parent website is www.carlosventures.com .u can as well call us 08063052827
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2010
Do u hav any good&clean lap that is already shipped into Nigeria?
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2010
naija2net:

Hi Pals,

Thanks for given this information.

please you have to state your company address and registration

number here; both in the USA and Nigeria so that we can verify

aviod your claims before going into business deals with you.

We ALL hate SPAM. Thank you!  cheesy

@Naija2net
I agree with you about the SPAM.  It is a terrible thing. 

In the United States, we are registered with the State of North Carolina and our business name is Amana Global Services.  You can find our addresses in earlier post.  To verify us, you can go to the government website for the State of North Carolina at this address: http://www.secretary.state.nc.us/corporations/.  Once here, click on "Search by Corporation Name", then type in the name of our company "Amana Global Services".  You will see our information there.  I am trying to obtain our CAC certificate from my partner who is currently in Nigeria on business.  Should I be able to retrieve it from him, I will post it here as well.

Please let me know if we can be of service to you.  We guaranteed U.S. spec laptops unopened (for added assurance and peace of mind).  If you are going to be dealing with anyone, you want to be dealing with the best; and the best is Amana Global Services.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2010
toba:

Do u hav any good&clean lap that is already shipped into Nigeria?

We do not currently have any laptops already in Nigeria, actually that is not true.  My partner is currently in Nigeria with a few laptops however, these particular ones he has are for various clients that pre-ordered them.  One is an Apple MacBook Pro and the other is an Acer model.  He may still have them with him to show you, but I know they were brought for clients located in Abuja.  If he has not delivered to clients yet and you are able to make it to Abuja, I would be glad to get you in touch with him before he returns back to the U.S.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2010
Keep the interest coming!!!
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by AwiloSharp: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2010
Do you have any Acer or Dell Laptops?
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 4:53am On Jan 15, 2010
Thank you all for your patience.  I have finally obtained a copy of our CAC certificate which my partner just obtained from our lawyer in Nigeria.  We are ready to get rolling with your orders.

@ AwiloSharp
Yes we do get Dell and Acer Laptops.  I will post one SWEET Acer Aspire One mini laptop soon as well as some Dell models.

SEE CAC CERTIFICATE ATTACHED.

Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2010
bump
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Jeepi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
Such a great opportunity,i love this. Visit www.ejike--money..com. Its real, theres money to be made.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by dayo1401: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2010
pentium three laptop for sale, 14 inches screen, 256, panasonic, silver color,
give away price, 25,000,
contact 08064485214,
come see for yourself,
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by twinskenny(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2010
How much can u cheap any HP product with this spec:

1gbram, 160gb, webcam

to Nigeria
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2010
twinskenny:

How much can u cheap any HP product with this spec:

1gbram, 160gb, webcam

to Nigeria

Are you looking for a new laptop or a used one? Obviously a used one will be cheaper but whatever you are looking for we can get.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by twinskenny(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2010
give me a price for both used and new with that config.
thanks
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by hayprof(m): 12:14am On Jan 17, 2010
@Pelly, 9ice bizness u got going, kudos.

Hmmn, tell what exact Naira Value will get dis to my doorstep here in Naija.

Specifications:

I no Particular order,

HP Branded Laptop

4GB Ram

320 - 500GB HDD

Core2Duo / Dual Core / **Quad Core Processor

14" Screensize

Webcam

Bluetooth integrated

Fingerprint [Optional]

WLAN [a/b/g/n] or something close. .

6hrs Battery life.

AMD / Intel . .[ all Good ]

DVD+RW [Blue-ray optional]

What u say ? wink
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2010
hayprof:

@Pelly, 9ice bizness u got going, kudos.

Hmmn, tell what exact Naira Value will get dis to my doorstep here in Naija.

Specifications:

I no Particular order,

HP Branded Laptop

4GB Ram

320 - 500GB HDD

Core2Duo / Dual Core / **Quad Core Processor

14" Screensize

Webcam

Bluetooth integrated

Fingerprint [Optional]

WLAN [a/b/g/n] or something close. .

6hrs Battery life.

AMD / Intel  . .[ all Good ]

DVD+RW [Blue-ray optional]

What u say ?  wink

I can get you a Dell Inspiron with all of the above specs delivered to your door for $1025. These will be U.S. specs and product will come to you unopened and still in the box. Let me know what you would like to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canada Used Blackberry 9780 ***Pre-Ordered By Infgost234 Of NL*** / “good Quality” Fairly Used “inverter Batteries” For Sale In Ibadan. / Price Reduced USA Used Samsung S9 @ 170k SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.