Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Laptops Shipped From United States - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptops Shipped From United States (3314 Views)

Brand New Bold 5 (shipped From Canada) For Sale In Ibadan With ALL Accessories. / Brand New Original Hp Pavilion Dv6 And Hp G60 Shipped From America For Sale / New HP530 Laptop Shipped From UK / Price Slash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 7:14am On Jan 17, 2010
twinskenny:

give me a price for both used and new with that config.
thanks

I can get you the below pictured laptop delivered to your door for $700 new and $575 used.

Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Carshopper(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2010
Hw much can I get a fairly used apple laptop jus like the pics u posted on page 1
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by twinskenny(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2010
what is the spec of that laptop? for used 575 is way too high, i can still get something around $505 without the shipping money on their website.

come down on the used one and lets deal, and how used is it? and how long will I wait if we deal to get here in Lagos?
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2010
twinskenny:

what is the spec of that laptop? for used 575 is way too high, i can still get something around $505 without the shipping money on their website.

come down on the used one and lets deal, and how used is it? and how long will I wait if we deal to get here in Lagos?

The specs are exactly what you asked for, I can even get you 2gb RAM for same price. Also $575 is not too high.  Go to their website and try and see how much it will cost you to ship this product.  I can tell you now Dell will not ship to Nigeria AT ALL.  Also what we consider "fairly used" here is as close to new as possible.  Sometimes even less than 3 months old.  If you are willing to work with us, you will have your laptop within 7 to 10 days from the time it ships from here.  I always ship secure and insured.  If you want to deal with someone who is not offering this, the risk is yours!
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2010
Carshopper:

Hw much can I get a fairly used apple laptop jus like the pics u posted on page 1

BRAND NEW (UN-OPENED), the Apple MacBook Air which you see on the first page of my post sells for a price of N285,000 (price includes express and insured delivery so your product will arrive in about 1 weeks time of shipping date.) Used it will cost you N205,000.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Carshopper(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2010
Wats the specs on that?
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by twinskenny(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2010
come down on your price then we can deal please thats is too high above my budget
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
twinskenny:

come down on your price then we can deal please thats is too high above my budget

Kind Sir,
Instead of back and fourths let me know your budget so we do not waste each others time.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by flyuche(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
dear pelpelly, can you get me this LENOVO THINKPAD X100e from the US. the link to the website is given below:

https://www.insight.com/search/ppp.web?fromSearch=true&materialId=350829U

expecting your reply soonest. i will make payment in dollars if you want.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 5:49am On Jan 18, 2010
flyuche:

dear pelpelly, can you get me this LENOVO THINKPAD X100e from the US. the link to the website is given below:

https://www.insight.com/search/ppp.web?fromSearch=true&materialId=350829U

expecting your reply soonest. i will make payment in dollars if you want.

Yes I can.  Email me at AmanaGlobalServices@gmail.com for complete pricing.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by flyuche(m): 6:24am On Jan 18, 2010
Pelpelly:

Yes I can.  Email me at AmanaGlobalServices@gmail.com for complete pricing.
you have mail!
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2010
flyuche:

you have mail!

You have response!
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by twinskenny(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
65k to 70k

it must necessary be Dell it can be HP

I know i can get something within that range,
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by hayprof(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2010
Pelpelly:

I can get you a Dell Inspiron with all of the above specs delivered to your door for $1025. These will be U.S. specs and product will come to you unopened and still in the box. Let me know what you would like to do.

I will prefer an HP Brand . .

Thanks.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2010
twinskenny:

65k to 70k

it must necessary be Dell it can be HP

I know i can get something within that range, 

You can certainly get something for that price range but not with the specs you want and it most certainly will be used.  You are asking for webcam, 160gb hard drive, and 1gb RAM.  Do you realize, unless you buy an external webcam, that a built-in webcam alone on a laptop make your budget unattainable.  I am sure you can find a laptop within Nigeria for your 60K-70K budget but for one to ship one from the U.S. for that price, with all of your specs, is impossible.  Now if you want something more in the range of 512RAM, 60-80gb hard drive, no built-in webcam (possible external webcam option), then that is possible for that price.  I however do thank you for considering us.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
hayprof:

I will prefer an HP Brand . .

Thanks.

I am so sorry I meant to put HP and put Dell.  I can get you an HP G60-630US for the price quoted.  This is what it looks like below. The screen on this one is actually 15.6 and not the 14" you requested. Is that okay?

Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by twinskenny(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
now i got u, well, i just want u to know that my company HQ is in the state and they used to bring in stuff for me within that range, $499 for HP and same for Dell, brand new

thanks for the time though
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2010
twinskenny:

now i got u, well, i just want u to know that my company HQ is in the state and they used to bring in stuff for me within that range,  $499 for HP and same for Dell, brand new

thanks for the time though

Now I never said that we could not bring any laptops in at that price, what I did say is that with the specs you are considering it is impossible at that range.  Also if you have your own company in U.S., why wouldn't you be purchasing from your own company, you know keep the money in house?
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2010
bmp
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by twinskenny(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2010
gud luck to u
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2010
twinskenny:

gud luck to u

Thank you my brotha. And same to you too! smiley
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by hayprof(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2010
twinskenny:

gud luck to u

Na wa to u. .

@Pel, a Pavillion will do just fine . .

Thanks.
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2010
hayprof:

Na wa to u. .

@Pel, a Pavillion will do just fine . .

Thanks.

Are you wanting a Pavillion with the same specs as you requested before?
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 5:43am On Jan 23, 2010
bmp
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by twinskenny(m): 11:01am On Jan 23, 2010
@hayprov??
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by hayprof(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2010
Pelpelly:

Are you wanting a Pavillion with the same specs as you requested before?

Yes. wink

twinskenny:

@hayprov??

Ya wahala too much, can u get me the spec i requested for ? grin
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
hayprof:

Yes.  wink

Ya wahala too much, can u get me the spec i requested for ?  grin

Sorry for delay in response. Of course I can get you a laptop with the specs you desired. How soon are you looking to get it? Also do you have a Standard Chartered Bank in your area?
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
DIPUU2LIFE:

The laptop below is available at best buy for $729.99
HP - Pavillion Laptop with AMD Turion II Ultra Dual Core Mobile Processor.
Model: dv7-3065dx
17"
its the only one advertised for that price.
How much will it get to me in Lagos.

Are you still looking for an HP laptop?
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
bmp
Re: Laptops Shipped From United States by Pelpelly(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
Have access to some Dell Inspiron's and Sony Vaio's soon. You want to be dealing with us!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GOTV PROJECTOR PROMO / SOLD!!! / A London Used Nokia N85 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.