Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Episodes Of Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episodes Of Life (562 Views)

ISABELLA – In Love With A Marmaid (complete Episodes) / knight of valor episodes / My First Girlfriend - My Life Story (in Episodes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episodes Of Life by phantomayo: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
EPISODES OF LIFE

PART 1

She sat on the bench at the bus stop, waiting impatiently for a bus to town. They all seemed to come filled to the door. Other male and female passengers were hanging by the door because they couldn't stand being late for whatever reasons.
“What the heck!!" she murmered as she saw a well dressed lady hanging by the door of a noisy and speedy bus.
She sank back on the bench losing the little hope she had.
Just then a guy sat beside her.
He had sweat all over. She twisted her nose and looked in the opposite direction.
He was smartly dressed but had a faint smell of sweat.
He tapped her on the shoulder
“Morning? Where to this early?"
What a silly question. She thought.
“Morning to you. I'm off to school and seems I'm gonna miss part of my morning lectures."
Why am I even explaining myself. She wondered. But that was just her . Always polite and selects her words carefully, before saying them.
“And you, have you been jogging?" She asked eyeing the big patch of sweat under his armpits. She knew definitely he won't jogg in such attires.
He looked away and gave a nervous short laughter.
“No, my boss..err..I mean..OK...I have to get to work early to avoid a misunderstanding between my boss and I. I just can't afford to lose this one,I depend on it. And as it seems, I'm on the verge of losing it. I still have twenty minutes only." He said as he bit his lower lip hard.
She felt for him. His boss must be like my lecturer!! Some people though..she exclaimed within her.
Just then a motorbike pulled by.
“Heading to town?" She asked the sweaty gentleman.
“Yeap" he replied casually.
“Why not use a motorbike instead. Its faster and I won't wish to create a scene with my lecturer either."
They negotiated the fare price, hoped on and sped off. Just landed in town on time.
She bid her companion goodbye and left with the motorist to school.

When she got in the lecture hall. She was already late. Proff. Odhiambo Otieno was already in.
The man with the hardest heart ever. He was the most cruel being on earth.
I'm in for it today, she concluded. That man had a tendency of punishing ladies in the most cruel manner.
And males, he would ensure a suspension is given to them.
So everyone feared him and tried their level best to stay out of trouble.
She peeped in and saw him facing the board. She tiptoed to an empty seat close to the door.
“You just came in, what's your name?" He asked still facing the board.
She pretended to be busy writing something on her notebook. As if he wasn't talking to her, she kept on writing but her heart was pounding so hard. She was literally shaking with fear.
“Young lady, I'm talking to you. You know you came in late, why are you faking innocence here?! Yes, you. Lady in yellow." He said walking towards her.
“Terry.Terry Amatta, sir." She responded quickly standing up.
He looked at her admiring the curves on her. He ordered her to go to his office. What a pathetic man. She thought.
She packed her books in her bag, then headed out. She was sure of what the man wanted.
Proff. Odhiambo was a short plump man with a bulging belly.
His hair was always shaved to the hair roots. Maybe he shaved that way because of the bald on his head.
He looked so handsome, with his massive beard, he was even more handsome. Everything looked perfect on him. His body suit very well with his face.
He wasn't bad physically but his inner him was the most pathetic thing that could ever happen.

Meanwhile as Terry swayed her hips left and right heading to his office, she wondered what she is gonna do about the situation at hand.
Being ten minutes late was going to cost her 1000 days out of school.
Her eyes turned red and a drop of tear willingly fell on her shoulder. She smiled painfully as the thought crossed her mind.
She sat silently on the waiting bench at the lecturers office. An idea came to her. She smilhad ruefully then ran to the lady, who was the Professor's secretary. They spoke for some time before she fumbled in her handbag to remove some Kenyan currency which she gave to the lady.

Two hours later, he came in. He gave Terry a nasty look and ordered her to follow him.
As they went past the secretary he smiled, “Morning Ashley. How did the night go?"
She responded barely audible. Terry winked at her raising her thumb. They smiled.
“Close the door behind you." He ordered. She did as said.
He started looking at her lustfully as he licked his lips like a hungry hyena.
Terry was not moved by that. He asked her why she was late. She tried to explain about the heavy traffic and things related to it but he could hear none.
He laughed out loud then moved to her. Breathing heavily. He held her bum in his hands and spoke softly.
“Let me rub my main man between your soft sexy thighs and that would be the end of your punishment." He said biting gently on her ears. He was already hard in his trousers.
“Better still, if you don't want to comply. You will be given suspension as another option. And I will lie you tried to steal exams. Guess how long you would stay away from school. One thousand days, babe. A whooping three years."
Terry chuckled and kissed his forehead. As she tried to effortlessly loosen his grip. “Is that suspension for being ten minutes late, or for denying you my precious diamond, mmh?!" She asked trying to sound as calm as she could.
He smiled gapping the space between there faces. “ For both darling."
Irritated, she moved back and gave him a dirty slap on his left cheek. “ That one is to teach you manners if your mama didn't instill some in you."
She gave him the second one this time on his right cheek using the back of her hand, “And that one is to remind you that I do not fear you at all, at all and I'm not gonna fall prey to your nasty demands. I'm not like those others. I'm different. "
He was mad and raised his voice. The secretary could hear the noises from her chamber. Ashley flew the door open and asked Professor if he was OK.
She pulled Terry by the hand and threw her out. Ashley took Terry's handbag and threw it at her.
She winked at Terry and they both smiled .

What is the deal here?

"By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed."

Read chapter 2 to 10 here https://continet-alnews..com.ng/2017/04/episodes-of-life-chapter-2.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Are Writers Lonely? / Nairaland Writers Are The Best / I Was Paid To Kill Myself By Tobi Olusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.