Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Video:if You Have 10 Friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Actor Kunle Afod - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video:if You Have 10 Friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Actor Kunle Afod (523 Views)

Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Nollywood Actor Kunle Afod Celebrates 44th Birthday Today [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:if You Have 10 Friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Actor Kunle Afod by Ebal: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
VIDEO:If You Have 10 friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Nollywood Actor Kunle afod

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/04/videoif-you-have-10-friends-believe-8.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoM1dkscPOs[/url]

Re: Video:if You Have 10 Friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Actor Kunle Afod by DylanMiguel(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Actor? embarassed

In gifty's voice

*I never see this one for my TV screen*
Re: Video:if You Have 10 Friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Actor Kunle Afod by madone: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
DylanMiguel:
Actor? embarassed

In gifty's voice

*I never see this one for my TV screen*
go get a flat screen of LCD or LED u LL see him .

1 Like

Re: Video:if You Have 10 Friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Actor Kunle Afod by IamAirforce1: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
Some nairalanders for example.

They talk good about you with their main moniker and log on to their alternates to spew shiit about you.

Life!

Just do your thing and send nobody
because if you do good or bad, dem go still talk.
Re: Video:if You Have 10 Friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Actor Kunle Afod by DylanMiguel(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
madone:
go get a flat screen of LCD or LED u LL see him .
I got more than that brah . But still can't see him smiley
Re: Video:if You Have 10 Friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Actor Kunle Afod by madone: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
DylanMiguel:
I got more than that brah . But still can't see him smiley
stop watching film from ur neighbors house cos u never always get to the end of the movie b4 ur dad comes back from work.i see u always running home and watching thru the window. Kunle afod is in many Yoruba movie and he is doing very fine. He has a lot of comic relief in his act.i like the guy.
Re: Video:if You Have 10 Friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Actor Kunle Afod by DylanMiguel(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
madone:
stop watching film from ur neighbors house cos u never always get to the end of the movie b4 ur dad comes back from work.i see u always running home and watching thru the window. Kunle afod is in many Yoruba movie and he is doing very fine. He has a lot of comic relief in his act.i like the guy.

I now watch from Neighbors house, cos I don't know Funke afonja. undecided
Change your weed dealer, he's not doing you fyn at all. angry
Re: Video:if You Have 10 Friends, Believe 8 Of Them Are Enemies- Actor Kunle Afod by madone: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2017
DylanMiguel:

I now watch from Neighbors house, cos I don't know Funke afonja. undecided
Change your weed dealer, he's not doing you fyn at all. >sad
lols my guys I never see person that does not watch football commenting on a football thread.if u no dry watch film no dry put mouth for where ur knowledge no dey. Afonja or odimegwu has nothing to so with Kunle afod. Go pay ur Nepa bill so u will get constant light them maybe wen or get a Gotv u LL see him

(1) (Reply)

A Proof To Show That Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Are Back Together / Efe Flies Private Jet To Jos, Received By Governor Simeon Lalong (photos) / Why Women Broke Into Drake's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.