Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband (52459 Views)

Desola, Kunle Afod's Wife Reveals They Wanted To Abort Their Fourth Child / Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by nairalaila: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Actor Kunle Afod’s wife, Desola who took to Instagram to disclose that raising the 4 boys she has with with actor is frustrating, had a warning for actresses and upcoming actresses. 

Kunle Afod’s wife who noted that she has been quiet for long, dared actresses and upcoming acts who have had sex with her husband, to show up at movie locations with him and see how relaxed she will be. 

She wrote; 

For all the actress and upcoming actress that has bleeped with Baba Omiayo, I dare u all to be in the same location with him! Then u will see the relaxed Desola! Just because I have been quiet. 

This is coming after Kunle Afod in an interview with Punch, claimed that he turns down romantic roles because of his wife

https://lailasnews.com/actor-kunle-afods-wife-warns-actresses-having-sex-with-her-husband/

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Millenniumlady(f): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
You should blame your husband for always thinking with his third leg

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Warn ya husband.

22 Likes

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by chris20000: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Maybe...Just maybe you are the cause of your predicament.

3 Likes

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by itspzpics(m): 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Yewandequeen(f): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by tobtap: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by miqos03: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
I hear but

Check my signature
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by link2ok22: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
And I am thinking of bleeping the guy o cos na crush grin grin

Just look @this one. SMH.

Millenniumlady:
You should blame your husband for always thinking with his third leg

How about the loose girls. We should give them standing ovation?

10 Likes

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Shehunoshewhat: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Alot of people need sexual deliverance...

3 Likes

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by sammirano: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oya, hit me.
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by BruncleZuma: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by agbonkamen(f): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
And I am thinking of bleeping the guy o cos na crush grin grin
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Gboy98(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Okay,well try. grin
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by miqos03: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
4 boys loun loun.
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Hardeywerlay(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
REALLY?

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by sosodevf(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Your husband probably needs a girl child, it seems your womb has a complete boys football team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Sirpaul(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
sharap.... na your husband dey share am

3 Likes

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by wolesmile(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
This "Thing" was given to him free. Let him share it for free too nah! After all, your name was not written on it the way he was circumcised, abi?

Anyways, blame ya philandering husband. You already know he is an actor, and what happens in their midst at film locations, before you married him.

You can also take the advice below....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
man go dey randy during courtship but una go still marry am cos he go change, is he buhari

7 Likes

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by CSTR1005: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
A closed leg does not get fed.

Isn't that the new motto?
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by zacksamericana(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
USELESS
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
mcheeew
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
What is dis one saying?
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by happney65: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Which Kain yeye wife be this keeee..Egbami
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by BonkoINC: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bloggers.. chai ..

Is like saying don't f**k with my nigga.

Don't bleep with my nigga. See how they interpreted the post.. welldone
Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by Tinalex(f): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Some women are just genetically dumb. How do you abandon the erring party n start pursuing the unseen party? I just look at some women and laugh at their stupidity. You are frowning and keeping malice with your female neighbour your hubby is always admiring her yansh n smile at her greetings sheepishly, biko you dey follow am go office where he calls everything in skirt sweetheart and dearie? Better get a life n focus on something productive before you die of hbp throway...nonsense!!!

7 Likes

Re: Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband by WebSurfer(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nengi Makes Nollywood Debut In 'Rattle Snake' Remake / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.