Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Coincidence - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Coincidence (785 Views)

Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? / Coincidence / Coincidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Coincidence
Episode 4

Everything is packed. Am ready to move to the hostel.
I called out to Mrs Williams that am set to go she came out of her room talking to someone on phone I asked who it is after she dropped the call ' your brother from abroad just called me and he will soon come back to Nigeria for holiday. I was like wow I can't wait to meet him and in my mind I felt this happiness running through my vein just how can someone be so generous and kind she sees me like her own daughter even though we are never related now she even called her son my brother this gave me the courage to want to call her mother just like she wished for. She hugged me so tight that it kept me wondering what was wrong with her so I asked if there's something bothering her. I am going to miss you Oritoke I feel like you should not go but you have to, May be I will have to move down to Lagos soon because am missing you already. I smiled and held her hands just then I feel the courage to call her mother. Thank you mummy for everything you've done and you are still doing i give thanks to God for giving me you everyday of my life and I promise never to let you down.
She was really surprised when I called her mum and with this she hugged me again and this time tears rolled down her cheeks to my shoulder and I clean his face with my palm I smiled at her and whisper mummy you are the best then we hug again. I heard someone cleared its throat we let go of each other to see who did it, it was the mama cook and she hug me too I got along with mama cook and she advised me a lot so I guess she's going to miss me too.
Mummy (mrs williams) called her driver in and he packed my bags out. Am set to leave. she insisted I travel on air but I don't want her wasting money so she promised to surprised me I already forgot about the surprise but after my loads had been packed she covered my face with her hands mama was holding my right hand while mummy held the other and they walked me out I open my eyes and saw a very beautiful red car, for me to ride around the campus I kept quiet for a moment cus I was so happy I wondered why this woman is just so good to me I prayed silently for her I prayed her husband which is her happiness to come back to her. I think mama cook and mummy understood what happened they both hug me and mummy wipe the tear drop that was about to drop.

Mrs Williams said the car will be brought to my school I hugged her for the last time the driver opened the car door I sat in the car and he drove off I watched mummy as I go and she waved at me too

*************weeks later**********

am getting used to campus life, my room mates are nice too Tayo, Ife and shayo are keeping me busy with taking me around the Lagos.
I went out after classes to get myself snacks from shoprite, I was going to pack my car when this car hit my car from behind Oh! No I shouted... I came out of my car so furious I shouted what hell is wrong with you, my left hand already on my waist while I bite my right hand waiting for the person to step out of the car, the car's engine turned off and the glass was rolled down Am so sorry my lady he said" I was in a hurry I will get it fixed for you lemme call my mechanic. I rolled my eyes, hissed and turn my back on him to get things I came for. He came after me but I didn't even look back, he double crossed me and there I have to say why do you keep following me around. Yes my car got hit by you and and I said its fine I will fix it myself why are u still following me? he looked at me as if he was about to swallow me and he begged " I am so sorry I hit your car but we've only just met you shouldn't be that harsh. Actually am not harsh but that Beam is really precious to me I can't just let it get spoilt. He raised his eyebrow and said "Beam? Yes Beam actually that's it name. He laughed and that made me feel bad as if he's mocking me so I raised my eyebrow and said WHAT? he covered his mouth trying to hide his smile but I walked out on him and left without buying anything. He said to himself " she won't even let me have her contact or know her name.

TBC

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
FOLLOWING. I'll read later and offer some thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by GSteve001(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2017
To start with, I noticed that your story is scattered here on literature section. can you try telling the whole story on one thread? you'll love it. your readers may not be too interested in digging episodes around here.
then again, its " i'm ", not " am ".
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2017
thanks a lot for the correction...actually u ppl are really needed wen it comes to corrections
I'm just a literature fan not really a literature student
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
FOLLOWING. I'll read later and offer some thoughts.

thanks
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2017
GSteve001:
To start with, I noticed that your story is scattered here on literature section. can you try telling the whole story on one thread? you'll love it. your readers may not be too interested in digging episodes around here.
then again, its " i'm ", not " am ".
Regards.

also I type with ma phone
and u can also guide me I don't know much about Nairaland. All I know is creating a new topic in literature section
Re: Coincidence by GSteve001(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
FatimaAbu:

also I type with ma phone
and u can also guide me I don't know much about Nairaland. All I know is creating a new topic in literature section
use the reply button to make a new post.
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2017
GSteve001:
use the reply button to make a new post.

okay thanks
the new posts are now under episode 6

(1) (Reply)

Awka Made / I Was The Husband And The Other Man / Is This English Sentence Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.